Kansas St. +4 Oklahoma
Mich. St. +7 Michigan
Baylor -20.5 W. Virginia
Indiana -5.5 Rutgers
Ole Miss -10 Memphis
Oregon +3 Washington

magwell
10-17-2015, 08:04 PM
The finish of the Michigan- Mich st. game will go down in history........;)

elysiantraveller
10-17-2015, 08:29 PM

It's an instant classic but endings like that suck. I'm a Michigan fan but if the situation was reversed I wouldn't be really "happy" with the outcome. The Burbridge/Lewis showdown was one for the ages though!

magwell
10-17-2015, 08:51 PM
It's an instant classic but endings like that suck. I'm a Michigan fan but if the situation was reversed I wouldn't be really "happy" with the outcome. The Burbridge/Lewis showdown was one for the ages though!Dont be too upset, you have a "real coach" now and will have the pick of the best recruits, you'll get the best of the best with Harbaugh .........:cool:

elysiantraveller
10-17-2015, 09:32 PM
Dont be too upset, you have a "real coach" now and will have the pick of the best recruits, you'll get the best of the best with Harbaugh .........:cool:

I'm not really all that upset. I don't like it when big games end like that regardless of who is playing. The best horse doesn't always win the race and its hard to watch that game and come away thinking the better team won. Flukes happen...

Clocker
10-17-2015, 09:40 PM

Reports on the web are that the guy that scored the TD broke his hip on the play. No clear evidence yet if it happened on the play or in the dog pile of team mates afterward.

cj
10-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Dont be too upset, you have a "real coach" now and will have the pick of the best recruits, you'll get the best of the best with Harbaugh .........:cool:

That real coach cost them the game today at the end, but I agree he'll be a big winner and soon.

elysiantraveller
10-18-2015, 12:05 AM
That real coach cost them the game today at the end, but I agree he'll be a big winner and soon.

Disagree with the punt?

cj
10-18-2015, 04:00 PM
Disagree with the punt?

There was no reason to punt there IMO, but it shouldn't have come to that. Even so, he could have had somebody just take it run out the back of the end zone for that matter and kill the time. Even a second or two left you do the free kick squibber and go home a winner.

elysiantraveller
10-18-2015, 06:24 PM
There was no reason to punt there IMO, but it shouldn't have come to that. Even so, he could have had somebody just take it run out the back of the end zone for that matter and kill the time. Even a second or two left you do the free kick squibber and go home a winner.

Kind of agree. Or roll the qb out and have him burn time before throwing it away.