PDA

View Full Version : The Democrat Debate

Tom
10-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Live from the Clinton News Network.
Haven't seen this much white since Sear's President Day Sale.

Goren....where' the diversity? :lol:

Q? How can a democrat look smarter?
A! Stand next to Anderson Cooper!

ba dum.

Lincoln Chafee......does he have a day job? :lol:

ba dum

NJ Stinks
10-13-2015, 09:46 PM
Actually, this debate is a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. Still, 2.5 hours is a long time - too long IMO.

Tom
10-13-2015, 09:51 PM
Watching this is a lot like white on rice.
All those men and only one woman. I bet Anderson feels out numbered.

But 2.5 hours?
Vegas, lock up your daughters, BILLY is in town! Woo Hoo!

ebcorde
10-13-2015, 10:20 PM
sucks balls. Let Webb and Chaffee speak. It'a all about Anderson Cooper a-hole.

horses4courses
10-13-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm watching baseball......... :lol:

ebcorde
10-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Live from the Clinton News Network.
Haven't seen this much white since Sear's President Day Sale.

Goren....where' the diversity? :lol:

Q? How can a democrat look smarter?
A! Stand next to Anderson Cooper!

ba dum.

Lincoln Chafee......does he have a day job? :lol:

ba dum

Chaffee was a farrier for 7 years before getting into the family business.
worked at Harness tracks in USA Canada. Cooper should ask him about the Breeder's cup.

Tom
10-14-2015, 07:43 AM
I think the one word that describes the debates is.....stale.
Ideas, rhetoric, people......and very white.

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 08:33 AM
Chaffee was a farrier for 7 years before getting into the family business.
worked at Harness tracks in USA Canada. Cooper should ask him about the Breeder's cup.

Breeders' Crown you mean - he worked with harness horses.

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Tracking the lies.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/factchecking-the-democratic-debate/ar-AAfqLFX?li=AAa0dzB&OCID=DELLDHP

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 09:16 AM
none of this sheet even belongs on corporate TV with their corporate Pundits.
they just pushed the league of women voters out of the way for corporate profits and now they get to tell people whom to vote for by constructing the questions they want to ask.

6 debates why more? more money for TV and we get to repeat the same ole stupid questions. It's all about the money

The debates are garbage. don't need them or a corporate weenie like Megan Kelly, Anderson Cooper with the gotchas. I won't be watching the debates anymore

Just Put all your bullshit on a web site for me to read.

Anderson Cooper gave no time to Webb or Chaffee, I was interested in their views , and Cooper always cut them off, F him.

And the topper was Bernie saying the Planet would be uninhabitable and CNN breaks to a commercial. never once getting into that. I hope that does not turn out to be a Ross Perot moment.

Now CNN has on the lady who reads body movements. typical corporate bullshit.

Tom
10-14-2015, 10:01 AM
There you have it....the BASE has spoken.

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Base...yes, conspiratorial lunatics who blame all of their personal shortcomings on corporations.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 10:24 AM
you clowns. I have family in Military Intelligence, overseas as we speak. Told me a few months before the Iraq Invasion. "everything you hear is bullshit" 20 years of MI experience at the time of that statement.

so you keep trusting those media experts, I'll rely on my commons sense.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Base...yes, conspiratorial lunatics who blame all of their personal shortcomings on corporations.

yeah, 30 years of taking their money and playing their game, rather do that then be a professional gambler

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 10:30 AM
yeah, 30 years of taking their money and playing their game, rather do that then be a professional gambler

Non-sequitur.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 10:37 AM
There you have it....the BASE has spoken.
:lol: yes I admit, I am entrenched in Hillary's camp. Love her. Smart woman. and foog them e-mails!!! :D

I liked all the Democratic Candidates Webb and Chaffee were cut down by Cooper. Webb war injuries affects him and Cooper just ran all over him. Give the man the time to speak.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Non-sequitur.
opinions are like a-holes, everybody's got one

elysiantraveller
10-14-2015, 11:24 AM
I'll admit I only popped in and out of the debate last night but my takeaway is this:

The biggest losers last night were the GOP.

This debate had actual policy discussion and maturity whereas the GOP debates are a reality TV circus due to the personalities of some (mostly one) of the contenders. There were far fewer wincing moments for me.

Robert Goren
10-14-2015, 12:21 PM
I'll admit I only popped in and out of the debate last night but my takeaway is this:

This debate had actual policy discussion and maturity whereas the GOP debates are a reality TV circus due to the personalities of some (mostly one) of the contenders. There were far fewer wincing moments for me. I thought the same thing. But I am a democrat, so I am going to like most of what they said.
In order to get any attention in the GOP debates, they have attack each other. So far all I have learned from the GOP debate is they are all against illegal immigration and their plan to stop it is to print visas as fast as they can and hand them out as they cross the border so they will be legal. The illegal immigrants already would have to take two steps back into Mexico to pick up their visa and then they could return. That is pretty much the jest of the two GOP debates in a couple of sentences.

AndyC
10-14-2015, 12:26 PM
I kept hearing how we need to change our laws regarding drugs because people are in prison for smoking pot. Does anybody know any person who has gone to prison for just smoking pot? I have heard of parolees being sent back for a pot bust. What's the real story?

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 12:32 PM
opinions are like a-holes, everybody's got one

Eloquent.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Eloquent.

:) Thanks

Tom
10-14-2015, 12:41 PM
That is pretty much the jest of the two GOP debates in a couple of sentences.

While the only thing the dems have to offers is more entitlement programs, giving away free stuff to everyone while raising taxes, and oh, don't question anything we do - trust us.

And, don't forget, Hillary is a women, as she tells us every 5 minutes.
I guess when you are Hillary, you need to remind (convince?) everyone.

I heard nothing last night but same old same old BS, while they ignored all the important issues of the day.

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 12:41 PM
I kept hearing how we need to change our laws regarding drugs because people are in prison for smoking pot. Does anybody know any person who has gone to prison for just smoking pot? I have heard of parolees being sent back for a pot bust. What's the real story?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/ondcp/frequently-asked-questions-and-facts-about-marijuana

Scroll down for your answer

Saratoga_Mike
10-14-2015, 12:43 PM

This debate had actual policy discussion and maturity whereas the GOP debates are a reality TV circus due to the personalities of some (mostly one) of the contenders. There were far fewer wincing moments for me.

Good point, but most of the GOP cast, with the exception of Trump, wants a more substantive debate. The media is interested in the circus b/c it generates better ratings.

Tom
10-14-2015, 12:45 PM
FOX needs to host a debate of the top three and the hell with the rest.
And let O'Reily moderate it.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 12:50 PM
I thought the same thing. But I am a democrat, so I am going to like most of what they said.
In order to get any attention in the GOP debates, they have attack each other. So far all I have learned from the GOP debate is they are all against illegal immigration and their plan to stop it is to print visas as fast as they can and hand them out as they cross the border so they will be legal. The illegal immigrants already would have to take two steps back into Mexico to pick up their visa and then they could return. That is pretty much the jest of the two GOP debates in a couple of sentences.

Exactly crazy. Not that I'm for illegals but they are everywhere. I was in Iowa, they're there. In the DC area, they are the majority in a few towns, the populate the Town by Country. Example: Gaithersburg where I lived is Majority El Salvadoran, Pupuseria's everywhere, Many El Salvadoran businesses. The few American bars.... EMPTY. Think about the occupancy rate for apartments. They're charging $1110-1200 for a 1 bedroom apartment. No way these people are getting kicked out of the country.

AndyC
10-14-2015, 12:59 PM
https://www.whitehouse.gov/ondcp/frequently-asked-questions-and-facts-about-marijuana

Scroll down for your answer

Thanks.

Tom
10-14-2015, 01:06 PM
It wasn't really a debate - all the others were warned by both the DNC and CNN not to attack Hillary. What they were supposed to was legitimize all the bad things she has done.

It was a political exorcism.
Didn't you see her head spin 360 degrees?

classhandicapper
10-14-2015, 01:44 PM
IMO the republicans are too influenced by the war mongering neocons and the democrats are often too idealistic to understand that the opposition is EVIL. So neither one of them gets it right when it comes to foreign policy.

So what it comes down to for me is whether you think:

1. it's moral for as little as 50.01% of the population to take money from the 49.99% in whatever quantity they want and then use it as they see fit instead of how the "givers" see fit.

2. politicians in government can allocate that money more efficiently than the private sector given that they have no way to measure the effectiveness of what they are doing and are often more influenced by getting more votes than the effectiveness or need for that spending.

3. people that have run up massive on the books debt and incredible off the books long term liabilities with spending promises that far exceed the economy's capacity to match them (and that are eventually going to cause very tough times) should be in jail instead of public office.

I could never vote for a modern democrat. It's freaking impossible. The opponent would have to be psychopathic killer, a total economic and foreign policy illiterate, or worse. Bush came close. McCain came closer. But even they would be superior to this group (even though I admit that Webb is probably not delusional and Sanders came pretty close to my foreign policy)

elysiantraveller
10-14-2015, 01:58 PM
I could never vote for a modern democrat. It's freaking impossible. The opponent would have to be psychopathic killer, a total economic and foreign policy illiterate, or worse. Bush came close. McCain came closer. But even they would be superior to this group (even though I admit that Webb is probably not delusional and Sanders came pretty close to my foreign policy)

But at least you can take that away from the debate. Instead of bombast and name-calling you got to actually learn some things about the candidates and their positions. I don't think Trump supporters realize the massive damage they are doing to the ability to beat the Democrats in the general election.

"BUILD A WALL!" :faint: :bang: :lol:

Its this crazy rightwing, tea party, gop addiction to backing losers and then pointing the blame elsewhere when they fail.

Tor Ekman
10-14-2015, 01:58 PM
you clowns. I have family in Military Intelligence, overseas as we speak. Told me a few months before the Iraq Invasion. "everything you hear is bullshit" 20 years of MI experience at the time of that statement.

so you keep trusting those media experts, I'll rely on my commons sense.I call bullshit on you sir. If you had legit MI family, they would not be leaking classified information to you, and you would not be trumpeting that transgression on an internet message board.

You're a bullshit poser . . . FACT!

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 02:07 PM
The republicans are too influenced by the war mongering neocons and the democrats are often too idealistic to understand that the opposition is EVIL. So neither one of them gets it right when it comes to foreign policy.

So what it comes down to is whether you think:

1. it's moral for as little as 50.01% of the population to take money from the 49.99% in whatever quantity they want and then use it as they see fit instead of how the "givers" see fit.

2. politicians in government can allocate that money more efficiently than the private sector given that they have no way to measure the effectiveness of what they are doing and are often more influenced by getting more votes than the effectiveness or need for that spending.

3. people that have run up massive on the books debt and incredible off the books long term liabilities with spending promises that far exceed the economy's capacity to match them (and that are eventually going to cause very tough times) should be in jail instead of public office.

1. You put in what you get out. The %1? You're a Horse racing guy, read about Augustus Belmont, In his 40's or 50's he volunteers for World War I, uses his own money to build the first NYC transit system. World War II the %1 went off to war. George Bush Sr. Kennedy's, for example.

2. The private sector has a short memory they forgot 2008 already. I would do a comparative analysis of foreign economies. The only country I worked in was Switzerland. I know they are very protective of their businesses. They've been ranked #1 for several straight years as the best economy. Detractors say that's because they're small, I beg to differ. And the US economy is heavily dependent on Military spending and immigrants.

3. I agree with you. But they don't seem to care, so why should I? We're broke yet the military pisses away $500 million training Syrian fighters, and hands over money to Israel. So I don't believe them. For a broke country they sure like to send that military everywhere.

magwell
10-14-2015, 02:36 PM
If it was a Horse race it would have been called a "Boat race" for the Hag. If it was Boxing it would have been said that the Hag beat up on "some tin cans", I'm sure someone can give the analogy for other sports........:cool:

Tom
10-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Not before he comes clean about punching his wife out and lying about being in the Falklands Island war. He don't get a pass. :D

Why does he need one?

classhandicapper
10-14-2015, 03:24 PM
But at least you can take that away from the debate. Instead of bombast and name-calling you got to actually learn some things about the candidates and their positions.

The only thing I learned is that Sanders is a way more reasonable guy on virtually everything than I was expecting. I agreed with him on almost everything he said (guns, Wall St. trade, foreign policy etc..) except how to best create new wealth and distribute it better. To me though, that's a HUGE piece of everything else. So it disqualifies him for me.

I think Warren Buffett is correct. We are becoming a 3 party country.

The left.

The middle.

The right (tea party).

Some republicans are trying to expand their position in the middle by moving left and others are tired of constantly inching left and compromising what they believe. That's why no one wants to be speaker. He'd have to be speaker of two republican parties, not one.

I am all over the place depending on the issue, but I think the Tea Party is correct on quite a few things.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 04:14 PM
I call bullshit on you sir. If you had legit MI family, they would not be leaking classified information to you, and you would not be trumpeting that transgression on an internet message board.

You're a bullshit poser . . . FACT!

call bullshit all you want. really what was leaked? I'd like to know.

I've heard stories from my ex-NSA uncle more than anything. The one about this Columbia chick he dated in Columbia was pretty funny. And the spies hanging out at the local restaurant 1 mile from the NSA building is funny, and all the code words they use is hilarious. It's exactly like Bourne Identity. say "treadstone" and they all freak out. "how's he know about treadstone?" ha ha His stories are pretty cool yet he reveals nothing at the same time.

Tor Ekman
10-14-2015, 04:35 PM
call bullshit all you want. really what was leaked? I'd like to know.

I've heard stories from my ex-NSA uncle more than anything. The one about this Columbia chick he dated in Columbia was pretty funny. And the spies hanging out at the local restaurant 1 mile from the NSA building is funny, and all the code words they use is hilarious. It's exactly like Bourne Identity. say "treadstone" and they all freak out. "how's he know about treadstone?" ha ha His stories are pretty cool yet he reveals nothing at the same time.Keep posing

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Keep posing

now being called a liar really pisses me off. are you bold enough to back it up in person?

_______
10-14-2015, 04:54 PM
My nephew who holds an advanced mathematics degree from UOC told me about his initial interview at Booz Allen (he was asked about the approach he would take toward finding patterns in a large data base) but after he was hired stopped talking about work.

I'm not saying you are are liar, ebcorde. But if you're not, your relatives engage in a kind of boasting that is antithical to their jobs.

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2015, 05:10 PM
sucks balls. Let Webb and Chaffee speak. It'a all about Anderson Cooper a-hole.Stay classy

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2015, 05:12 PM

This debate had actual policy discussion and maturity whereas the GOP debates are a reality TV circus due to the personalities of some (mostly one) of the contenders. There were far fewer wincing moments for me.Blame the moderators for that one.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 05:12 PM
My nephew who holds an advanced mathematics degree from UOC told me about his initial interview at Booz Allen (he was asked about the approach he would take toward finding patterns in a large data base) but after he was hired stopped talking about work.

I'm not saying you are are liar, ebcorde. But if you're not, your relatives engage in a kind of boasting that is antithical to their jobs.

dude, I have no freaking clue what you're referring too. Think about it.

example: You watching TV with a military friend and they say "everything you hear is a lie"

what secrets were revealed? Think about it. just a comment could mean anything.

and as far as the Ex-NSA Uncle , They have so many ex-cia/nsa writing books, movies. I assure you no one is stupid enough to tell me anything and I don't speak about my boring work to anyone ether. :D I've mentioned it a few times here but I never mentioned what the products were. I really didn't think it was any big deal. geez.

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2015, 05:16 PM
The best part of last night's debate was watching Bernie Sanders....THE Bernie Sanders...champion of the middle-class...exposer of the evils of the ELITES...stand up there and defend one of the BIGGEST ELITIST politicians this country has ever seen...telling us we need to essentially ignore her email scandal because hey, this is HILLARY CLINTON we're talking about here...she's TOO BIG to fail... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Dems are suckers every bit as much as Republicans, yet you could never accept this.

Tor Ekman
10-14-2015, 05:21 PM
dude, I have no freaking clue what you're referring too. Think about it.

example: You watching TV with a military friend and they say "everything you hear is a lie"

what secrets were revealed? Think about it. just a comment could mean anything.

and as far as the Ex-NSA Uncle , They have so many ex-cia/nsa writing books, movies. I assure you no one is stupid enough to tell me anything and I don't speak about my boring work to anyone ether. :D I've mentioned it a few times here but I never mentioned what the products were. I really didn't think it was any big deal. geez.Way to walk it back now eb . . . earlier in this thread you were privy to the Iraq invasion months before it happened, now your ex-NSA uncle told you nothing of significance . . . which is it??? Like I noted earlier, I think you are full of shite . . . poser

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Way to walk it back now eb . . . earlier in this thread you were privy to the Iraq invasion months before it happened, now your ex-NSA uncle told you nothing of significance . . . which is it??? Like I noted earlier, I think you are full of shite . . . poserJust because he can't stay classy doesn't mean you can't

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 05:27 PM
The best part of last night's debate was watching Bernie Sanders....THE Bernie Sanders...champion of the middle-class...exposer of the evils of the ELITES...stand up there and defend one of the BIGGEST ELITIST politicians this country has ever seen...telling us we need to essentially ignore her email scandal because hey, this is HILLARY CLINTON we're talking about here...she's TOO BIG to fail... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You Dems are suckers every bit as much as Republicans, yet you could never accept this.

she's the most capable. Russians, Cubans in Syria Fighter planes dueling over the skies. AND YOU WANT DONALD TRUMP OR BEN CARSON CALLING THE SHOTS?

okay I have to admit, she's pretty stupid about e-mails. From what I recall it was her husband's server, If so guessing she thought it was okay but what do you expect from a bunch of non-technical women.

so I cut her some slack, and she'll be the best e-mailer ever from now on

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Way to walk it back now eb . . . earlier in this thread you were privy to the Iraq invasion months before it happened, now your ex-NSA uncle told you nothing of significance . . . which is it??? Like I noted earlier, I think you are full of shite . . . poser

oh I see . here's my quote.

they all lie

so you keep trusting those media experts, I'll rely on my commons sense.

oh, you ASSUMED we were talking PRE-war invasion plans? HOLY FOOGING MOLY. yeah any MI would be a fool. actually that's insane to think that. I used that reference as a time frame. 2002-2003 I think, you thought that. I Got it, my bad. I recall what the topic was exactly something on TV regarding WMD , recall everyone on TV was arguing whether they had it or not. I don't recall if the pundit said they had it or not okay my bad for stating it in a manner that it could be misconstrued.

NJ Stinks
10-14-2015, 06:12 PM

I took it that Sanders is just sick of listening to all the BS relating to Hillary's e-mails. Nothing more and nothing less.

ebcorde
10-14-2015, 06:41 PM
and then I'm done with this,

"everything you hear is bullshit"

We all sit in front of the TV listening to Retired Gen blah bah blah . Ret Col. blah blah blah and a congressman Joe Blow talking about Iran , Syria Iraq, Russia, N Korea.

oh my god what we will we do? well we should do this and that etc etc.

but guess what? it's on cable and Syria, Iraq, Iran Russia and North Korea are watching as well Now do you think a retired Gen would give up our plans? NO

hence, "everything you hear is bullshit".

NJ Stinks
10-14-2015, 06:47 PM
and then I'm done with this,

Ebcorde, who cares what Ekman thinks about this. I know I don't.

Tom
10-15-2015, 07:54 AM
Debate got an 11% view rate.
Pretty low - NCIS drew more.
Trump added 70,000 followers during the coronation.

Core CNN viewers were impressed, though.
Both of them.

ebcorde
10-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Ebcorde, who cares what Ekman thinks about this. I know I don't.

I've become very skeptical of everything I hear on the news. Recall Pakistan hiding Bin laden? That was on the news yesterday, a claim many top Paki leaders knew where he was. How much money in "aid" did they receive? Makes you wonder if the %1 of the country receiving "aid" take a little off the top as well as maintaining the chaos just enough to keep the money rolling in.

So when I read about Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan I wonder who "over there" is making money off this? You'll never hear that in the debates.

I like Bernie the most but he will lose because he's a scary "Lenin socialist".
Webb should have taken a page from Trump with Cooper "excuse me" and kept talking. Anyone notice Trump is changing his tactics, less confrontational.

ebcorde
10-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Jawdropper. He's done. Is there not an age limit for that?

delayjf
10-15-2015, 04:23 PM
she's the most capable. Russians, Cubans in Syria Fighter planes dueling over the skies. AND YOU WANT DONALD TRUMP OR BEN CARSON CALLING THE SHOTS?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME - THE MOST QUALIFIED??? She has shown what a unqualified leader she is, her stint as SOS was a payback from Obama and was an unmitigated disaster. Given your scenario above, she is the last person I want calling the shots. What do you think she would do??

Why is it you so admire her "intelligence". What is it that you think she knows that's going to "rescue" this country.

She is corrupt and all about the power.

Clocker
10-15-2015, 04:58 PM
What do you think she would do??

More objectively, what has she accomplished? Everything she has attained in life is based on one thing: She is Mrs. Bill Clinton.

FantasticDan
10-15-2015, 05:27 PM
More objectively, what has she accomplished? Everything she has attained in life is based on one thing: She is Mrs. Bill Clinton.Aww, that is so precious. So is Hillary just a singular example of this phenomena, or do all educated and ambitious women have their husbands to thank for their success?

Clocker
10-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Aww, that is so precious. So is Hillary just a singular example of this phenomena, or do all educated and ambitious women have their husbands to thank for their success?

We aren't talking about all other women, we are talking about Hillary. Could she have been elected Senator if her name wasn't Clinton? What did she accomplish as a Senator?

She had no qualifications to be president, no demonstrated experience or leadership, and was a terrible candidate. She was the favorite early on because she was a Clinton and a woman. She had the nomination locked up and blew it. She got the Secy. of State job as a token to all the women who supported her for president. What did she accomplish as Secy. of State?

ebcorde
10-15-2015, 06:07 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME - THE MOST QUALIFIED??? She has shown what a unqualified leader she is, her stint as SOS was a payback from Obama and was an unmitigated disaster. Given your scenario above, she is the last person I want calling the shots. What do you think she would do??

Why is it you so admire her "intelligence". What is it that you think she knows that's going to "rescue" this country.

She is corrupt and all about the power.

She does her homework. That's very important. She'll work her A off. Corruption? she'a a Mafia grandmother.

Trump won't work hard. He's already got people fighting at rallies now. I'm expecting Bobby Kennedy gunshots next. And Ben "let's find consensus" Carson Hell Carson just took 2 weeks off the promote a book. come on dude, Picture Trump and Carson promoting their book at the State of Union Address.

woodtoo
10-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Vote Hillary, she does her homework. :lol:

Trump won't work hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should write for CNN.

ebcorde
10-15-2015, 07:35 PM
Vote Hillary, she does her homework. :lol:

Trump won't work hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should write for CNN.

dude, Trump will fall apart. The latest, the crybaby wants to change the rules for the debate.

Boy, You republicans are desperate. Ronnie ain't coming back :D

Negotiator? Big difference between business deals , people deals and country deals. Great business deal with the Hispanics. :lol: HE BLEW THE DEAL ON DAY 1.

woodtoo
10-15-2015, 07:52 PM
dude, Trump will fall apart. The latest, the crybaby wants to change the rules for the debate.

Boy, You republicans are desperate. Ronnie ain't coming back :D

Negotiator? Big difference between business deals , people deals and country deals. Great business deal with the Hispanics. :lol: HE BLEW THE DEAL ON DAY 1.
There are no rules for the debate, he's negotiating.
If Trump and Carson drop out of the debate, who will watch?

You will be falling apart far before the Donald.

There was no deal on day 1, your dreaming my friend in techno rose.

Clocker
10-15-2015, 08:29 PM

Trump and Carson want the debate to be limited to 2 hours, and want each person to make an opening and closing statement. Sounds reasonable to me.

elysiantraveller
10-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Trump and Carson want the debate to be limited to 2 hours, and want each person to make an opening and closing statement. Sounds reasonable to me.

Of course if you are a front runner you want it shortened. Less talking time for opponents and a greater percentage of the spotlight on you. They can both get bent.

Tom
10-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Make it 90 minutes and only invite the top three.
Who needs the other nobodies?

reckless
10-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Newt Gingrich has been on Philly talk radio these past two days hawking a novel he wrote and the newest children's book his wife just published.

This morning he said that it will be Trump vs. Sanders in the 2016 election.

He said that the establishment of both parties simply have no clue on how much anger the general public has against Washington and the politicians.

Newt added that the high poll numbers that Trump and Sanders (and Carson) are getting should not to be ignored nor dismissed lightly and that they are for real.

delayjf
10-16-2015, 12:16 PM
She does her homework.
I'm sure she could quote Saul Alinsky, and well aware of the 12 rules for radicals. I understand she's very talented regarding cattle futures - perhaps she should stick to what she is good at.

She'll work her A off.
This woman has never "worked" a day in her life. Furthermore, its not about effort its about her intentions, her vision for the country, which I would describe as a nightmare.

Corruption? she is a Mafia grandmother.
Google Clinton scandals.

Saratoga_Mike
10-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Make it 90 minutes and only invite the top three.
Who needs the other nobodies?

Who are the top three? Trump, Carson and who? Too fluid at this point, imo, to make such a decision.

Saratoga_Mike
10-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Newt Gingrich has been on Philly talk radio these past two days hawking a novel he wrote and the newest children's book his wife just published.

This morning he said that it will be Trump vs. Sanders in the 2016 election.

He said that the establishment of both parties simply have no clue on how much anger the general public has against Washington and the politicians.

Newt added that the high poll numbers that Trump and Sanders (and Carson) are getting should not to be ignored nor dismissed lightly and that they are for real.

Newt has always been one to get caught up in the emotional moment.

Saratoga_Mike
10-16-2015, 01:13 PM
I'd also remind Newt from mid-Nov 2011 to late-Jan 2012 he was on top of almost every GOP poll. I know, I know, Trump is different.

Tom
10-16-2015, 01:17 PM
Who are the top three? Trump, Carson and who? Too fluid at this point, imo, to make such a decision.

Do it like the Price is Right.

They all sit in a room, take a poll just before the debate, then announce...

"Carly Fiorina.....come on down!

Saratoga_Mike
10-16-2015, 01:34 PM
Do it like the Price is Right.

They all sit in a room, take a poll just before the debate, then announce...

"Carly Fiorina.....come on down!

Now you're pulling stuff from the Trump playbook

PaceAdvantage
10-18-2015, 10:00 AM
Aww, that is so precious. So is Hillary just a singular example of this phenomena, or do all educated and ambitious women have their husbands to thank for their success?I love the fact that ebcorde blamed Hillary's email woes on Bill...said it was his server, he thinks...lol

That ain't right...I think... :lol:

FantasticDan
10-18-2015, 11:32 AM
All hail Larry David! :D :ThmbUp:

pfmwGAd1L-o

woodtoo
10-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks Dan, that was good. :ThmbUp:

magwell
10-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Larry David could fill in for Sanders and nobody would know the difference, that was great Dan......:cool:

Tom
10-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Bernie Sanders' economic plan......

Greyfox
10-18-2015, 02:26 PM
The Democratic Debate was so interesting Obama kept switching to the ball games. :lol:

zRjcq4VgCcw