PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brealey

robman65
10-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Can anyone explain to me how he can take a 15,000 conditioned claimer such as Prescotts Hope from racing evenly w that company to pace in 1:50 or better and compete in the Preferred company?? Also takes that little 5k claimer from the smaller tracks to runoff at Woodbine and do it while in "deathgrips." (Of course the following weak straight backwards at 6/5 w the same class).

Stillriledup
10-12-2015, 03:01 AM
It's called horsemanship. I remember this guy paying his dues decades ago, learning how to train, so his ascent up the ladder has Been slow and steady, he did it the right way learning at the knee of experienced horsemen before going out on his own.

Your dreams can come true by hard work and patience.

Sea Biscuit
10-12-2015, 03:51 AM
Look what Moreau has done with Mileys Big World who he claimed for 10,000.

His last race which the horse won was in optional claimers of 60,000.

PaceAdvantage
10-13-2015, 10:22 AM
A word of warning to our newer members. If you post questionable stuff that is backed up by absolutely no facts, it will get deleted.

robman65
10-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Well he struck again, "Stillriledup!" Your good hormanshi trainer stuck it to everyone last Thursday, popping at 46/1 with Totally Dreamy, again. This time after the horse goes backwards back to back weeks in the conditioned claimers before Mr. Brealey decides to mobe him up in class where he will get ignored and POW&#! BANG#&!$&# PING&#!#/$. Stuck to everyone! Well not wuiye everyone, my associate and I saw that stunt coming a mile away. Nailed pik4 $2900 as well as a WP wager. Cha ching!!! We got you this time Mike!!! Keep up the bad work!!!