06-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Brigitte's almost a neo-con? A redneck? :D

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5181642/

so.cal.fan
06-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Gosh, even Ann Coulter wouldn't say things like that! LOL

Tom
06-10-2004, 09:57 PM
France? Isn't that were they don't bathe and run around smelling like pigs all the time?

The French Bill of rights:
The right to surrender.
The right to run.
The right to hide.
The right to retreat.
The right to soil oneself.
The right make poo in ones pants.
The right to wet oneself.
The right to cry like little girls.
The right to hold ones nose in the air (not sure aobut this one-might be more a need than a right?)

Dick Schmidt
06-10-2004, 10:47 PM
The one thing that really stands out in this article is that BB was fined for writing a book.

I remember when I was living in England hearing that Parliament had passed a boring law about stock manipulations. At the end of the report, the BBC guy casually says that the law includes a provision that if you refuse to answer questions, you will be sent to jail. Hey, I says to myself, that's not right! What about your rights against self incrimination? What about . . . well, you're not in Kansas anymore, Dick; or any of the other 49 states. There is NO bill of rights in Europe.

Had Ms. Bardot written her books here, no one but book reviewers and talk show Hosts would have noticed. No official action whatsoever would have taken place. Next time you decide to loudly bitch that the US is falling apart and that things are going to hell, stop and remember that our government and constitution still works.

Dick

So... where ARE we going, and why ARE we in this handbasket?