PDA

View Full Version : 2 For Remington 10-9

NorCalGreg
10-09-2015, 08:46 PM
RACE-3 :7: THE JECKLE 8-1 ML Md running style doesn't really fit, but not a huge speed bias @ this distance, Top 3 Prime, Top Early Pace Last, favorite looks tough but maybe we can beat him with the :7: $15 W

RACE-4 :7: BANKA 10-1 Another whose running style doesn't really fit the #'s for this Turf 7.5F CL. I actually chose this BANKA with my software--I wouldn't have looked twice with just the summary figs. Banka has a huge gap to the 2nd horse--and looking at the summary figs, Avg Race Rating is Tops--Avg Competetive Level is #1...so @ 10-1 this is looking like maybe Banka is worth a shot. $15W

good luck
-NCG

NorCalGreg
10-09-2015, 11:45 PM
RACE-3 :7: THE JECKLE 8-1 ML Md running style doesn't really fit, but not a huge speed bias @ this distance, Top 3 Prime, Top Early Pace Last, favorite looks tough but maybe we can beat him with the :7: $15 W

RACE-4 :7: BANKA 10-1 Another whose running style doesn't really fit the #'s for this Turf 7.5F CL. I actually chose this BANKA with my software--I wouldn't have looked twice with just the summary figs. Banka has a huge gap to the 2nd horse--and looking at the summary figs, Avg Race Rating is Tops--Avg Competetive Level is #1...so @ 10-1 this is looking like maybe Banka is worth a shot. $15W

good luck
-NCG

*Remington Results

RACE-3 :7: THE JECKLE 8-1 ML Paid just $6.80 Win-- despite even money favorite making the experts look silly. +$36

RACE-4 :7: BANKA 10-1 ML Okay the experts get the last laugh as the odds on fav wins this and makes my selection look silly :D -$15
+$21 RPX
good luck
-NCG