PDA

View Full Version : NFL record snapped

zico20
10-02-2015, 08:05 PM
The NFL just had a record of 73 straight months with an arrest broken. I know you hear about NFL players being arrested all the time, but every month for 6 years is a long time. Maybe we should all predict when the next month without an arrest will happen. I will be on record in saying May 2022 will be the next time. I guess the NFL standing for National Felony League is spot on. :lol:

NorCalGreg
10-02-2015, 08:12 PM
The NFL just had a record of 73 straight months with an arrest broken. I know you hear about NFL players being arrested all the time, but every month for 6 years is a long time. Maybe we should all predict when the next month without an arrest will happen. I will be on record in saying May 2022 will be the next time. I guess the NFL standing for National Felony League is spot on. :lol:

Naw...put me down on the record as saying this very month of Oct 2015 will be another spotless month of no arrests. Isn't it obvious--the players have learned their lesson and will not be beating anyone up, drinking to excess, using drugs, and if they do get a little tipsy...will just use Uber like normal folks.
End of story :rolleyes:

TJDave
10-03-2015, 03:51 AM
The NFL just had a record of 73 straight months with an arrest broken. I know you hear about NFL players being arrested all the time, but every month for 6 years is a long time. Maybe we should all predict when the next month without an arrest will happen. I will be on record in saying May 2022 will be the next time. I guess the NFL standing for National Felony League is spot on. :lol:,

So what? Everyday, some electrician, plumber or mailman is arrested for something or other. Why should we expect differently of professional football players?

zico20
10-03-2015, 09:49 AM

So what? Everyday, some electrician, plumber or mailman is arrested for something or other. Why should we expect differently of professional football players?

Maybe because they have much more money than the average working stiff. I could not find any facts on what percentage of people making 500,000 a year or more were arrested in a year compared to the percentage of NFL players arrested. I figure I would stop the argument that NFL players are arrested at a lesser degree than the average population since someone was bound to post this.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201110/nfls-surprising-new-arrest-leader

Tom
10-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Sing along with Payton Manning...

zico-twetny has a point! :D

cj's dad
10-06-2015, 01:48 AM

There are only 1300 or so pro football players in the NFL. There are millions of others in the groups you mentioned. The NFL has become an embarassment in general. Can you spell THUGS?

Stillriledup
10-06-2015, 02:36 AM

But those people getting arrested costs them their job or worse, an NFL player will just get picked up by another team, as long as you can play football well, someone will hire you no matter how bad you are as a person.