PDA

View Full Version : NYRA Feed

Dr Gonzo
09-30-2015, 01:22 PM
I just signed up for the live feed at nyra.com.The HD is great but the stream starts and stops....mostly stopped. Does anyone else have this problem? I have a cable modem and a killer rig. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Robert Fischer
09-30-2015, 01:38 PM
I don't know any troubleshooting advice.

I can confirm that it works for me.
Using moderately fast high speed (1up/8down). Occasionally I will have to log in again, and occasionally there is a slower day.

I'd suggest testing your speed if you have not already.

no breathalyzer
09-30-2015, 01:40 PM
It wasn't working for me this morning either. choppy. i was starting to get worried it was something i did on my end i made a couple of changes to my p.c yesterday.. still NOT WORKING! AS OF 12.45 CT.

Anyone else having this problem? Its a real pain in the ass, since they replay all these races in low definition. also feed works just fine on my adw site so idk :bang:

no breathalyzer
09-30-2015, 01:54 PM
:lol: I just checked the streach cam on site and its showing it being night time so i'l just guess its on their end

Dr Gonzo
09-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanks guys.

westny
09-30-2015, 09:15 PM
I have fiber and HD conn for NYRA. Usually have exceptional transmissions. Today, I too had the stop/stutter video and no sound...but sound on Twinspires and steady video.

Dr Gonzo
09-30-2015, 09:21 PM
I have fiber and HD conn for NYRA. Usually have exceptional transmissions. Today, I too had the stop/stutter video and no sound...but sound on Twinspires and steady video.

Thanks, westny. I just signed up today and thought it was on my end.

Doc

thespaah
09-30-2015, 10:52 PM
I just signed up for the live feed at nyra.com.The HD is great but the stream starts and stops....mostly stopped. Does anyone else have this problem? I have a cable modem and a killer rig. Any ideas ?

Thanks
Depends on how you receive your internet. If it's via cable, the issue could simply be the number of customers fed from the node ( distribution point) in your neighborhood.
One could have the fastest most cutting edge computer on the planet. If the internet connection is slow, it's slow.
BTW, I have no such issues. However, my middle of the road service is via Time Warner. I get 50 mbps down and 6 mbps upload.....Also could be your internet service provider choking down the flow of traffic. some of those companies do crap like that. And they don't tell their customers.
AT&T just paid the FCC a huge fine over this very practice with their wireless customers.
The only other thing I can think of is that it's on NYRA's end. Their server could be glitching or their connection to the backbone may have issues.

no breathalyzer
10-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Back to normal today :jump:

Dr Gonzo
10-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Back to normal today :jump:

Yep. Works well here as well. :jump: