PDA

View Full Version : YOU can own Smarty Jones!!!!!

Zman179
06-09-2004, 02:00 PM
.....well, his poop anyway. I always knew that ebay sold a lot of sh*t, but I never thought it would sell the real thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=429&item=5100702839&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Zaf
06-09-2004, 02:07 PM
unreal !!!!

ZAFONIC

JackS
06-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Is it all nicely mounted for display on the mantle?

freeneasy
06-09-2004, 05:17 PM
i'll take a handful of that, thats for sure. what do they do? wait for it to petrify first, or wait till it dries off a little then spray it with a coat of shellack then buff it out to a nice high shine that way you can hang it outside and watch the sunlite riccoschet off the glean kinda like a prism, or maybe they just scoop it right off the farm and sell it direct from farm to you huh? but the real money maker would be direct from the track to you, that way you can say, hey, thats a piece of the dump smarty jones took just before he won the derby, and for the real hardcore enthusists maybe you can speacial order it in a locket, hey and then you can show it off to all you pals down at the track, or maybe you can order it in a perfume you know "o'de' la smarty jones" no i know, you can shape it in like little hershey kisses and sell it that way, no, i wanna know cause ya never know whats going to make you a million bucks these days. smarty if you only knew what we humans can think of to make ourselfs richer and richer, youd never wanna become one of us. and that fo sho or maybe you can sell it in like a little baby ruth candy bar style, oh somebody help me iam losin it.:D

penguinfan
06-09-2004, 05:29 PM
http://www.icestormcity.com/penguinfan/tmi.gif

Steve 'StatMan'
06-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Geez, it's not like it's rare! Smarty's going to more! :D

No bids so far at $9.99 minimum. No thanks. I've got enough 'crap' on my desk as it is, I don't need to add the real thing too.

I sense once you've seen one horse's poop, you've pretty much seen them all.

Too Funny/Sad/Strange :eek: :D :confused:

Secretariat
06-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Man, that is just unbelievable. Some guys will do anything.

freeneasy
06-09-2004, 09:35 PM
hed probably replace the worm in the jose cuarveo tequilla bottle with a little piece of smarties poop and sell it as the finest drink fertilized by the finest manure horse has to offer man. yep id sayso

Tuffmug
06-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Hope this doesn't catch on. Next thing you know we'll be knee deep in phone and TV pitches for celebrity or presidential poop, hawking it as the next great collectible item. Get yer Britney Spears loaf here! I also got Bush, Cheney, and Kerry loaves! Get em while their fresh!

BillW
06-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Does he offer a certificate of authenticity? :eek:

freeneasy
06-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by penguinfan
http://www.icestormcity.com/penguinfan/tmi.gif

id buy me a half dump truck load, and powder it all up see and then id put it all in a bunch of capsels and run around to all the trainers and then id tell em hey i got a whole bunch of " no tardy, smarty party, pep em up pills" here and if you want your horse to look younger and run faster then this is just what the doctor orderd, guareeteed to make your horse run like the dickens, take one youself and your wife better get outta town, so how many can i put ya down for there boss.:D

Steve 'StatMan'
06-10-2004, 10:32 AM
Kind of like those "Smart Pills". Lil' brother says he wishes he could be as smart as his big brother. Big brother says "I take these Smart Pills, you should too. They'll make you a lot smarter". Later, he takes some of the Smarty poop, forms it into little pills, gives them to lil' brother and says "Here's the Smart pills. Take one of these every day, and you'll get a lot smarter". A week later, lil brother says, "I don't feel any smarter, and these pills smell and taste like horse poop". Big brother says "You don't know it, but you're getting smarter every day!" :D