PDA

View Full Version : SPEED FREAKS! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF LOS ALAMITOS

NorCalGreg
09-24-2015, 03:35 AM
***Los Alamitos***

R-2 :1: PRAYER FOR DA BRIC 20-1 ML 6,250K CL 5.5F

Started off as a Claimed for Nothing horse-that didn't go well for all concerned...now here he is for his last try with my financial support. I'm damn sorry to see LA end because it's such a speed favoring track--if your 'capping is weak in some areas, you can get well here :) Example: this distance the speed bias is a whopping 92%! If Da Bric can just hold it together for 5.5 furlongs, he can crush these. I'm only betting $5Win on that possibility.

R-6 :7: MI AGAVE 4-1 ML CL 6,250 5.5F

This horse helped set those hellacious fractions on opening day, that the $40 winner came out of last week, DANCING ASH. Ash finished behind Agave, and the horse that finished just ahead, is entered in the next race in allowance company. That race is looking like a very key race. This race is no cakewalk, though....they never are. His main competition :9: Senator Bob, is outside of Agave, so it'll be a race to the rail. $10WP MI AGAVE

R-7 :1: RAZORBILL 6-1 ML 1 Mile STARTER ALLOW $19,000

If you think you see a key race in the making, the idea is to bet the key horses before they win....right? 1 already in the books--2 today, and still waiting for PARLIAMENTARIAN'S final shot. Razor' missed by a short neck in my "key" race, and now faces much tougher. Don't know if he's up for these, @ a mile, but he's on the improve--others have a shown more late kick, so we'll see what he can do. Since there isn't any speed bias @ 1 mile here, and the 1 hole means he's gonna have a lot of traffic to weave through, just gonna go $5WP RAZORBILL
Good Luck
-NCG

NorCalGreg
09-24-2015, 05:44 PM
***Los Alamitos***

R-2 :1: PRAYER FOR DA BRIC 20-1 ML 6,250K CL 5.5F

Started off as a Claimed for Nothing horse-that didn't go well for all concerned...now here he is for his last try with my financial support. I'm damn sorry to see LA end because it's such a speed favoring track--if your 'capping is weak in some areas, you can get well here :) Example: this distance the speed bias is a whopping 92%! If Da Bric can just hold it together for 5.5 furlongs, he can crush these. I'm only betting $5Win on that possibility.

R-6 :7: MI AGAVE 4-1 ML CL 6,250 5.5F

This horse helped set those hellacious fractions on opening day, that the $40 winner came out of last week, DANCING ASH. Ash finished behind Agave, and the horse that finished just ahead, is entered in the next race in allowance company. That race is looking like a very key race. This race is no cakewalk, though....they never are. His main competition :9: Senator Bob, is outside of Agave, so it'll be a race to the rail. $10WP MI AGAVE

R-7 :1: RAZORBILL 6-1 ML 1 Mile STARTER ALLOW $19,000

If you think you see a key race in the making, the idea is to bet the key horses before they win....right? 1 already in the books--2 today, and still waiting for PARLIAMENTARIAN'S final shot. Razor' missed by a short neck in my "key" race, and now faces much tougher. Don't know if he's up for these, @ a mile, but he's on the improve--others have a shown more late kick, so we'll see what he can do. Since there isn't any speed bias @ 1 mile here, and the 1 hole means he's gonna have a lot of traffic to weave through, just gonna go $5WP RAZORBILL
Good Luck
-NCG

Gonna add 1 other from GGF

R-4 :8: NANA WENDY 80% speed bias 5F 7/2 currently

looks like the speed of the speed here $10WP

NorCalGreg
09-24-2015, 08:28 PM
LOS ALAMITOS

R-2 :1: PRAYER FOR DA BRIC 20-1 ML 5.5F SCRATCHED

R-6 :7: MI AGAVE 4-1 ML CL 6,250 5.5F SCRATCHED

R-7 :1: RAZORBILL 6-1 ML 1 Mile STARTER ALLOW $19,000 $5WP

Ran 2nd $12.80 Place Net $22

GGF

R-4 :8: NANA WENDY $10WP

Ran 2nd $5.00 Place Net $5.00

Haven't seen a chart yet, but imagine that RAZORBILL was at least 10-1 in that 2nd place finish @ Los Al. Good Luck
-NCG