PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry

judd
09-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Been a blackberry guy forever, but not can't get Sprint service if I get a new one,
What phone you guys have and do you like?

mikesal57
09-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Been a blackberry guy forever, but not can't get Sprint service if I get a new one,
What phone you guys have and do you like?

Samsung 6 is tops for me...never an IPhone guy

Mike

judd
09-23-2015, 05:30 AM
anybody hear about axon phones?

mikesal57
09-23-2015, 07:59 AM
anybody hear about axon phones?

Dont think it will work on Sprint network...

Be careful....just because it says 'unlocked" doesn't mean it can work on any network...

Top brands are:

Samsung
LG
HTC
and the Iphone

Mike

Hoofless_Wonder
09-27-2015, 05:04 AM
They'll have to pry my Blackberry z10 from my cold dead fingers to get it away from me. I got away from Sprint years ago, and am pretty happy with Verizon. But it's a work phone too, so it doesn't cost me anything. With Sprint not offering BB devices, that's a deal breaker for me. BB's security alone makes it a stick out, and they're much friendlier with use of personal info and permissions. I hope they don't go out of business.

My manager and brother love their Galaxy phones, and the latest rave is the new "edge" devices, which I guess are pretty slick for the smartphone power user crowd. I have plenty of co-workers who have drank the i-Phone kool-aid, and certainly they're nice devices, but are no longer worth the extra cost - not that I thought they ever were, but the numbers don't lie....

spiketoo
09-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Just got a BB Classic to replace my 9900. Very nice. Much better at pulling in signals as I
Live in a dead zone and need a micro cell. This guy pulls enuf w/o micro cell.

Always an adventure learning a new OS and the Hub is over engineered. Even loaded up a few Android apps with no issues (Score Mobile is a must). Physical keyboard is a must for me. Typing this on my tablet's virtual keyboard is a PITA.