PDA

View Full Version : Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

zico20
09-19-2015, 04:48 PM
The Senate is taking up this bill already passed by the House. Only 5 of 188 Democrats supported the bill. Of course, Obama is promising a veto. I said it many years ago after he voted at least 6 times in the Illinois senate to allow babies who survived an abortion to die that he is one sick human being. All of his excuses then will hold true after he vetoes this bill.

The fact is Obama wants absolutely no restrictions on abortions, and that includes little babies out of the womb gasping for breath who are thrown into a trash can to die. Well, maybe not all. I suppose it is 50-50 if the baby was a black Muslim that Obama, if present, would intervene to save that baby. However, a white Christian baby would have no chance in Obama's presence.

Hey Robert, you said in another thread that the GOP is against the "little people." How much more little can you get than in this circumstance. Seems the Democrats are the ones against the "little people," don't you? But then again maybe you don't think surviving an abortion qualifies as a a "little person."

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/254247-senate-gets-companion-for-born-alive-protections-bill

Tom
09-19-2015, 06:18 PM
I used to not consider democrats as Americans.
Seems they are not humans, either.

horses4courses
09-19-2015, 10:35 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPRpRJtUcAE6Qgg.jpg

zico20
09-19-2015, 11:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPRpRJtUcAE6Qgg.jpg

Or we could keep it simple and just overturn Roe v Wade and not have to worry about it.

LottaKash
09-20-2015, 02:10 AM
****ing sick

I don't even think that "Isis" can top that magnitude of malevolence... :eek:

Tom
09-20-2015, 09:56 AM
And yet this sickening act is supported by some on this board as a cure for unemployment.

Sicker than ISIS?
No doubt.

therussmeister
09-20-2015, 10:55 AM
The Senate is taking up this bill already passed by the House. Only 5 of 188 Democrats supported the bill. Of course, Obama is promising a veto. I said it many years ago after he voted at least 6 times in the Illinois senate to allow babies who survived an abortion to die that he is one sick human being. All of his excuses then will hold true after he vetoes this bill.

The fact is Obama wants absolutely no restrictions on abortions, and that includes little babies out of the womb gasping for breath who are thrown into a trash can to die. Well, maybe not all. I suppose it is 50-50 if the baby was a black Muslim that Obama, if present, would intervene to save that baby. However, a white Christian baby would have no chance in Obama's presence.

Hey Robert, you said in another thread that the GOP is against the "little people." How much more little can you get than in this circumstance. Seems the Democrats are the ones against the "little people," don't you? But then again maybe you don't think surviving an abortion qualifies as a a "little person."

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/254247-senate-gets-companion-for-born-alive-protections-bill

Since it is already illegal to fail to provide care to an infant born alive, anybody know how this bill is different than the current law? Or are we all just giving opinions on things we know nothing about.

zico20
09-20-2015, 11:21 AM
Since it is already illegal to fail to provide care to an infant born alive, anybody know how this bill is different than the current law? Or are we all just giving opinions on things we know nothing about.

This bill carries with it a 5 year prison sentence. I could not find any articles that had a possible jail term under the last bill. If anyone knows please post it.

Here is Obama's record on the issue. It is disgusting, to say the least.

http://www.mcclpac.org/about_obama_baipa.htm

davew
09-20-2015, 01:14 PM
nice banner horse4courses (did that really come from pbs?)

I thought the DEMS are already are doing all that - or is it the republicans fault your plans do not work?

horses4courses
09-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Nothing like conscientious conservatives.

Until it comes time for them to send
your teenager off to die in some pointless war........

Tom
09-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Until it comes time for them to send
your teenager off to die in some pointless war........

Man, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, but YOU never come close.

We have an all volunteer military. How dare YOU demean them with your pathetic liberal BS.

You just validated Post #2.

horses4courses
09-20-2015, 04:04 PM
Man, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, but YOU never come close.

We have an all volunteer military. How dare YOU demean them with your pathetic liberal BS.

You just validated Post #2.

You're a liar.
A liar, and a war monger.

You, and millions like you.
The draft would be back in a heartbeat, if you got the chance.
In the name of US world domination.

LottaKash
09-20-2015, 04:22 PM

H4C, when I read your last two posts, I actually had to go back and double check the thread that I thought I was reading...

This thread is about ABORTION, so wtf does the draft & US world domination have to do with any of this topic ?..

Are you on drugs, or do you drink a lot ?...

Just wonderin'...

horses4courses
09-20-2015, 04:28 PM
H4C, when I read your last two posts, I actually had to go back and double check the thread that I thought I was reading...

This thread is about ABORTION, so wtf does the draft & US world domination have to do with any of this topic ?..

Are you on drugs, or do you drink a lot ?...

Just wonderin'...

Neither.
I'm merely questioning the so-called conservative
"higher moral values", and placing a greater value on human life.
BS. Quit calling liberals the murderers, and wipe the blood off your own hands.

Robert Goren
09-20-2015, 04:38 PM

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/254247-senate-gets-companion-for-born-alive-protections-billFetuses are not people. Saying they are is like say Fantasy Football is not gambling.

LottaKash
09-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Fetuses are not people. Saying they are is like say Fantasy Football is not gambling.

Imagine, an analogy comparing what is a "human life" to a "game."..

Amerika is becoming sicker in what it values, by the day, imo...

zico20
09-20-2015, 05:10 PM
This bill carries with it a 5 year prison sentence. I could not find any articles that had a possible jail term under the last bill. If anyone knows please post it.

Here is Obama's record on the issue. It is disgusting, to say the least.

http://www.mcclpac.org/about_obama_baipa.htm

I found the answer I was looking for. The original bill said nothing about a jail term. No wonder Democrats voted overwhelmingly for the 2002 bill. They knew an abortionist could do it as many times as they wanted without getting in trouble. Now that there is jail time involved, the Democrats are totally against it. The Democrats keep saying there is already a law on the books and that is why they oppose this one. WRONG!! Now there are consequences to letting a baby die. That is why they are against it.

“There’s no federal penalty in the other legislation at all,” he explained. “Under this legislation, if a doctor just callously ignores the child’s life and ignores this bill, then he [gets] up to five years in prison. If he deliberately kills the child or cuts up the child to get the body parts while the child is alive, then that’s the same as murder.”

But he said the legislation also carries penalties in other instances.

“Also, this gives the mother the right of private action because there are instances where mothers have gone in and delivered a live baby and wanted to have medical care for that baby and the clinic personnel literally wouldn’t call for an ambulance or anything and the baby would die,” Franks said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/obama-dubbed-most-powerful-enemy-of-helpless-babies/#jzFvlaQJt12CsFf1.99

zico20
09-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Fetuses are not people. Saying they are is like say Fantasy Football is not gambling.

So Robert, you are against medical care given to a baby outside the womb that survives an attempted abortion. Obama would be proud of you. Like my good, good buddy on this site, TOM, pointed out, as long as there is one foot in the vagina you have no problem taking a baseball bat and bashing the babies brains out. TOM said something to that affect, I can't remember his exact quote though. That is disgusting and inhumane.

Robert Goren
09-20-2015, 05:55 PM
So Robert, you are against medical care given to a baby outside the womb that survives an attempted abortion. Obama would be proud of you. Like my good, good buddy on this site, TOM, pointed out, as long as there is one foot in the vagina you have no problem taking a baseball bat and bashing the babies brains out. TOM said something to that affect, I can't remember his exact quote though. That is disgusting and inhumane.Are you personally willing to adopt and support all the fetuses that this law would "protect"?

zico20
09-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Are you personally willing to adopt and support all the fetuses that this law would "protect"?

That is the governments job to help and support people who TRULY need help. I can guarantee you that there is not one conservative on here that is opposed to their tax dollars going to take care of a helpless baby.

I have no idea if you have kids or not, but let me say this. When I was in the delivery room when my three girls were born I never said when they were coming out of the vagina "HERE COMES THE FETUS." Then when my child came out of the vagina all the way I changed to "Look, its now a baby we got!"

If you do have kids, when someone asked you "how far along is the baby" did you reply with, It's a fetus in there. That sounds so ridiculous. I bet you didn't say that because nobody in their right mind would make a comment like that.

Tom
09-20-2015, 07:59 PM
You're a liar.

And you are a certified nut.
I am amazed your brain is strong enough for you to keep posting the vile here. Maybe it get the energy from never having to support logical thought processes.

I have been agianst the draft forever, and have posted that here many time before. But don't let that stop your insane ranting. Quick ???
Are you foaming at the mouth as you type? :lol:
Been bitten by a stray dog recently?

Seek help, my batty brother.
You need it.

Tom
09-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Are you personally willing to adopt and support all the fetuses that this law would "protect"?

Are YOU willing to adopt and support all the illegals Obama has let come here?

Stupid reply, Bobby, stupid
Abort the would be mothers - THAT would solve the problem with no great loss to anyone.

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2015, 03:04 PM
The person responsible for posting the image of whatever that was (we're supposed to believe it's a baby who survived an abortion attempt and thrown in the trash) should be ashamed for posting something like that on here. Images like that are FORBIDDEN as they are not appropriate for this website.

Get a GRIP.

Tom
09-21-2015, 03:42 PM
And Blacks were not real people, and at best, they were 3/5 of a person.
Jews were not people.
Gypsies were not people.

You are in good company, Bobby, but the wrong side of De-Nile.

A fetus become nothing but a person, and all people were once fetuses.
Get a better argument that that drivel you keep puking up.

horses4courses
09-21-2015, 11:14 PM
And you are a certified nut.

It appears you're about as good a psychologist
as many gun vendors in this country. :rolleyes:

horses4courses
09-21-2015, 11:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPec-g9UYAAQtNI.jpg

delayjf
09-22-2015, 04:05 PM
horses4courses

Being the compromising guy I am, I would be in favor of state subsidized birth control - morning after pills, whatever. In turn for an outright ban on abortions except in the rare case when performed to save the life of the mother.

How's that

FantasticDan
09-22-2015, 05:31 PM
The person responsible for posting the image of whatever that was (we're supposed to believe it's a baby who survived an abortion attempt and thrown in the trash) should be ashamed for posting something like that on here. Images like that are FORBIDDEN as they are not appropriate for this website.I reported that "bad post" right after it went up, but it still took you two days to notice and remove. Are there any other mods even active? Or do they not have the authority or judgement to remove such a thing from OT if you're not checking in regularly?

horses4courses
09-22-2015, 09:22 PM
horses4courses

Being the compromising guy I am, I would be in favor of state subsidized birth control - morning after pills, whatever. In turn for an outright ban on abortions except in the rare case when performed to save the life of the mother.

How's that

That's pretty reasonable, and I think you're on the right track.
"Morning after" medication needs to be more readily available,
provided that it is standing the test of time as to it's safety.

I believe there needs to be a cutoff point whereby an abortion
is no longer an option for a pregnant woman.
I'd imagine that is somewhere in the 8-12 week range.
I'm no medical expert, and the right people need to decide that.

As you say, putting a mother's life in danger is a different situation.
There needs to be more than one medical opinion here, with evaluations
conducted by accredited physicians. Should two disagree, a third deciding
evaluation of the case would be final.

Pregnancy through rape does happen on occasion.
Again, these cases should be decided individually by experts -
both medical and legal.

Those completely opposed to abortion won't agree.
There is, however, room for compromise on this issue.
I agree that life needs to be protected, just not merely
that of the fetus.

Tom
09-23-2015, 07:40 AM
That's pretty reasonable, and I think you're on the right track.
"Morning after" medication needs to be more readily available,

Then all any woman has to do is buy some.
Or have her "john" pick some up.

Just as long as it is not ME footing the bill.

classhandicapper
09-23-2015, 09:20 AM
This is another issue that probably should have been resolved at the state level because we are so divided. The reason that is unacceptable to the left is that the pro choice states would attract all the abortion candidates and get stuck with the bill for all the abortions. Freedom and conscience don't matter. Just getting someone else to pay for it does.

reckless
09-23-2015, 03:19 PM
You're a liar.

H4C:

The only person who has repeatedly called for the draft to return is Charles Rangel, ultra liberal Democrat congressman. No Republican or conservative has as far as I know.

If you don't know who he is by name, he is the crusty voiced, corrupt, racist war monger from New York. He always reminds people he is a Korean War veteran when on TV (in the same annoying manner as John Kasich when he says he's a son of a mailman).

Plus, Rangel is the poster child of the typical Democrat crook. Even a lefty such as yourself will appreciate this page one picture of him.

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0908/rangelImage3.jpg

Tom
09-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Good old Charlie, liar, thief, bigot.........the left's best and brightest. :lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2015, 05:38 PM
I reported that "bad post" right after it went up, but it still took you two days to notice and remove. Are there any other mods even active? Or do they not have the authority or judgement to remove such a thing from OT if you're not checking in regularly?cj doesn't check off-topic much if at all. And I must confess I don't check my email as regularly as I should (reported posts are sent to me via email).

Sorry it took me so long to take it down. If I was on here when it was originally posted, it would have come down immediately. This site is no place for images such as that.

horses4courses
10-13-2015, 10:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRPbh9LUcAAN4UQ.jpg

Tom
10-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Imagine a world where sluts who could not afford to feed their children didn't have them rather than killing them.

Dave Schwartz
10-14-2015, 12:07 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting this woman once.

Gianna Jessen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Jessen)

LottaKash
10-14-2015, 02:45 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting this woman once.

Gianna Jessen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Jessen)

A touching story of survival Dave..

excerpt:
During her testimony, Jessen said she would ask Planned Parenthood the following question: "If abortion is about women’s rights, then where were mine?"

TJDave
10-14-2015, 03:00 AM
Imagine a world where sluts who could not afford to feed their children didn't have them rather than killing them.

They don't... and they don't. Having an abortion is like taking out the trash.

Tom
10-14-2015, 07:39 AM
They don't... and they don't. Having an abortion is like taking out the trash.

Wow, what a low life you are. :ThmbDown:
What's next, those pesky Jews?

Grits
10-14-2015, 11:29 AM

Wow, Tom, it is hard reading what you've written, realizing that you think this way. Your comment is, at best, circa, 1970-80s. Do you feel pregnancy is all a woman's issue and responsibility?

You refer to us as sluts, yet, you leave out, making no reference, whatsoever, to the lazy, common, seed spreading, scum that won't claim, clothe or feed their babies, their children. They're everywhere and contrary to popular belief, they're not all Democrats. There's plenty of blame to go around.

No woman gets pregnant, alone.

SMH...:( This thread should've been locked when the horrific photos Zico posted were taken down. Not one bit of good has emerged from it.

Tom
10-14-2015, 02:42 PM

This is true.
And no women should expect for someone to pay for her birth control her abortion or her children. Those are the sluts I refer to.
Responsibility is not something you outsource.
Of course the man should be held accountable as well, but the man doesn't
kill the baby.

All I'm saying is killing is not an alternative responsibility.

Robert Goren
10-14-2015, 05:33 PM
This is true.
And no women should expect for someone to pay for her birth control her abortion or her children. Those are the sluts I refer to.
Responsibility is not something you outsource.
Of course the man should be held accountable as well, but the man doesn't
kill the baby.

All I'm saying is killing is not an alternative responsibility. When they really do something about making men responsible for their kids, you might have case. The GOP has been in control of both houses of Congress for awhile now, yet they have done nothing about this issue. As Pace points out on the gambling issue with democrats lack of action means they favor no actions. It is just so much fun to call the women, Heaven forbid, that they actually do something. The last time I checked it takes two to make a baby. If the woman is a slut, what is the man? Then again most members of congress are men and it has been proven over time that many of them, especially the most pious of them, have trouble keeping it in their pants. I have yet to see a man say " I will raise the child and you don't need to worry about it" But I have seen plenty say " I want nothing to do with it and you are going to have fight for every penny of child support. I'd rather pay my lawyer two or three times the amount of child support than give you a penny."

zico20
10-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Wow, Tom, it is hard reading what you've written, realizing that you think this way. Your comment is, at best, circa, 1970-80s. Do you feel pregnancy is all a woman's issue and responsibility?

You refer to us as sluts, yet, you leave out, making no reference, whatsoever, to the lazy, common, seed spreading, scum that won't claim, clothe or feed their babies, their children. They're everywhere and contrary to popular belief, they're not all Democrats. There's plenty of blame to go around.

SMH...:( This thread should've been locked when the horrific photos Zico posted were taken down. Not one bit of good has emerged from it.

I never posted any pictures. Sorry, stop spreading lies about me. I have never posted a picture the entire time I have posted here. You are either mistaken or purposely trying to defame me. Which one is it so I know how to respond back to you. :ThmbDown:

Tom
10-14-2015, 09:47 PM
When they really do something about making men responsible for their kids, you might have case. The GOP has been in control of both houses of Congress for awhile now, yet they have done nothing about this issue.

You sound like a broken record, Bobby - do you ever think before you post nonsense? The dems had both houses, too - what the HELL did your boys do about it?

You should really move to Denmark. You and Bernie could be roomies, sit there, take a cut out of every worker's paycheck for doing nothing, and throw your poop in the general direction of the US. Sounds like a job your are more than qualified to do. :lol:

riskman
10-15-2015, 12:04 AM
This thread on the abortion question is one example of the problems that arise from a failure to go into a depth of further questioning that provides hints of the unforeseen consequences of our behavior.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/09/butler-shaffer/passion-for-life-vs-lust-for-power/

zico20
10-15-2015, 11:40 PM
Doctor found with fetus parts in his trunk. I have an idea of what I would do with his body parts if I had any say in it. But then again I want to keep posting here so I will shut up. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/15/police-search-home-michigan-doctor-after-allegedly-finding-fetus-parts-in-car/?intcmp=hpbt3

Grits
10-17-2015, 03:47 PM
I never posted any pictures. Sorry, stop spreading lies about me. I have never posted a picture the entire time I have posted here. You are either mistaken or purposely trying to defame me. Which one is it so I know how to respond back to you. :ThmbDown:

Zico20, I am earnestly and truly sorry. I was wrong. I hope you'll accept my apology here at Pace Advantage. I checked, and it certainly wasn't you that posted the horrible images, it was another poster.

Again, I apologize. Take care.

zico20
10-17-2015, 11:08 PM
Zico20, I am earnestly and truly sorry. I was wrong. I hope you'll accept my apology here at Pace Advantage. I checked, and it certainly wasn't you that posted the horrible images, it was another poster.

Again, I apologize. Take care.

Apology sincerely accepted. Sorry I came off a little rude. I should not have.

Grits
10-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Apology sincerely accepted. Sorry I came off a little rude. I should not have.

Zico, thank you, thank you so much! As I told EMD4ME in a my note to him, just now...hope going forward for us all. And especially about 12 days from now. <3