PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn Supreme

WP1981
09-18-2015, 10:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a3GWJz9.jpg

Entered in the 5th tomorrow at Will Rogers.

Obviously kidding, but that is one big son of a gun. Saw a thread on Reddit today about him.

horses4courses
09-18-2015, 11:32 PM
What a beast :eek:

Is that Al Capone holding him?
I doubt that even Al could hold that fella back if he wanted to go :lol:

WP1981
09-19-2015, 12:56 AM
I have a friend that keeps her horse at the equestrian center in Burbank. A few years back the Budweiser clydesdales stayed over night there and we were able to check them out and pet them in their stalls. I swear a majority of them are damn near as big as this guy.

It is a crazy operation that must cost a fortune. The hands stay on site in an RV and the tack is worthy of a museum. Each stall was filled with golden straw as bedding. They were there from about 9pm to 6am. Cool thing to see.

$$$

NorCalGreg
09-19-2015, 03:55 AM
I have a friend that keeps her horse at the equestrian center in Burbank. A few years back the Budweiser clydesdales stayed over night there and we were able to check them out and pet them in their stalls. I swear a majority of them are damn near as big as this guy.

It is a crazy operation that must cost a fortune. The hands stay on site in an RV and the tack is worthy of a museum. Each stall was filled with golden straw as bedding. They were there from about 9pm to 6am. Cool thing to see.

$$$

Wow....I had to scroll all the way over to the other side just to post. That looks like Will Rogers holding the horse. Compare the horse's hooves to the man's feet--if the horse even stepped on you accidentally, you better have on some steel-toed boots. You sure those two guys are full grown men?
I must be getting hungry--thought the title of the thread was "Burrito Supreme" :D

castaway01
09-19-2015, 03:26 PM
I was hoping it was a thread about pizza.

VeryOldMan
09-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Google reveals that the monster (which, yeah, sounds like a pizza) is a Belgian - anyone else curious about the breed should look up Big Jake, the current record holder for height (20+ hands!), although he may not have the girth or weight of the Supreme.

Google "big jake horse" (without the quotations) and you'll see what I mean.