PDA

View Full Version : ML 3/1's at BEL giving good profits in Sprints for September -- so far !!!

TheOracle
09-18-2015, 12:51 PM
The Morning Line 3/1's at Belmont have been giving good profits in races going less than 1 Mile so far for the season regardless of Turf or Dirt!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ml threeonesbel.jpg

They have won 7 of their last 14 attempts going less than 1 Mile on the Turf or Dirt surface but the win prices are starting to drift downward lately the average win price is still right around $8.

I will watch this until it subsides for the season!!

There's a 6 Furlong race in the 8th today with a 3/1 Morning Line
#10 Sandyz Slew

Let's see what happens!!

TheOracle
09-20-2015, 11:14 AM
There are two 6 Furlong races today with 3/1 Morning Lines at Belmont:

2nd race
#6 Attractive Ride

6th race
#3 Scorecard Harry

There have been 6 in a row to hit the board since September 16th going less than 1 Mile on the Dirt for the Morning Line 3/1's !!!

Let's see what happens!!

castaway01
09-20-2015, 11:58 AM
There are two 6 Furlong races today with 3/1 Morning Lines at Belmont:

2nd race
#6 Attractive Ride

6th race
#3 Scorecard Harry

There have been 6 in a row to hit the board since September 16th going less than 1 Mile on the Dirt for the Morning Line 3/1's !!!

Let's see what happens!!

And if the jockey is wearing blue silks with white stripes, there's a 62% chance they'll finish second or better if the moon is in its last quarter and the ML maker got a good night's sleep before he made the line.

TheOracle
09-23-2015, 11:57 AM
The Morning Line 3/1's going less than 1 Mile ended a streak of 7 in a row across the board on Sunday when #3 Scorecard Harry was off the board in the 6th on Sunday at Belmont!!

Let's see what happens with these today at Belmont

1st race
#5 Americas Guest -- 6F

3rd race
#8 Imslopokerodriguez -- 6.5F

7th race
#3 My Super Nova --6.5F

9th race
#12 My Tommy Boy --7F

TheOracle
09-23-2015, 08:57 PM
The Morning Line 3/1's didn't fare well at all today as only 2 of the 4 going less than 1 Mile managed to hit the board!!

They have only hit the board in 2 of their last 5 attempts in this situation so it looks like the trend has subsided!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/ml threetdybel.jpg

Let's see what happens tomorrow!!