PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush--the "only one"?

Flysofree
09-17-2015, 10:21 AM
At least he is honest enough to admit that he once smoked pot..."40 years ago".

Do you really believe that none of the others ever have tried it? :D :D :D

Tom
09-17-2015, 10:43 AM
I think a couple of them were using heavily last night!

ebcorde
09-17-2015, 10:57 AM
what's Bush been doing the last few years. I mean exactly what has he been doing. and why no interest in that. All I hear is Trump. Bush is getting a pass. "when I was governor, when I was governor" well I want to hear what he did a couple years ago for Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim, how bout that.
Let's do a Hillary investigation on that.

And I'm tired of Politicians blaming Trump for AC. I'm from south Jersey. He did his job, but I see he's supposed to knock down the entire dilapidated city too on his dime.

Flysofree
09-18-2015, 04:24 PM
what's Bush been doing the last few years. I mean exactly what has he been doing. and why no interest in that. All I hear is Trump. Bush is getting a pass. "when I was governor, when I was governor" well I want to hear what he did a couple years ago for Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim, how bout that.

And I'm tired of Politicians blaming Trump for AC. I'm from south Jersey. He did his job, but I see he's supposed to knock down the entire dilapidated city too on his dime.

I don't have any dog in this fight one way or the other. But can you enlighten us about what Bush did for the Mexican Billionaire and who he is

Robert Goren
09-18-2015, 04:38 PM
I think a couple of them were using heavily last night!You don't get any mellower than Walker has been in these debates. Carson came off pretty mellow too.

Tom
09-18-2015, 07:09 PM
Carson stood there naked on the stage.
He is 100% toast.

ebcorde
09-18-2015, 08:03 PM
I don't have any dog in this fight one way or the other. But can you enlighten us about what Bush did for the Mexican Billionaire and who he is

all I know is he worked at wall street, He helped do a deal between Slim and a US company. I don't know, I want the media to do it's fooging job, He was Governor 6-7 years ago Kasich, Bush worked on Wall Street. doing what? As an analyst? A trader? if so, where did he acquire his experience? or... .. was their job to help pass legislation to benefit Wall Street?

ebcorde
09-18-2015, 08:09 PM
He is 100% toast.

I do not like his vague answers or his "we need to find common ground", and then he calls Obama a psychopath to the 52% that voted for Obama, so much for common ground.

Rodney King tried the "can't we all get along" and so did Danny Glover "all we got is each other" I'm done with Cason

reckless
09-18-2015, 08:14 PM

While Juan Ellis Bush -- Jeb to you and me -- calls himself a conservative and has made it a point to say that patriot Donald Trump is not a conservative, in the 10 years + since he left the governor's chair, he did absolutely nothing for conservatve candidates and conservative causes at any time.

He worked for a criminal Wall Street financial firm, Lehman Brothers, who later went backrupt. He personally made a ton while there but no one really knows what he did to earn the dough.

Jeb! also was a board member of Tenet Healthcare Inc., a company that has hit a financial homerun thanks to Obama Care. So much for fighting for conservatism. Still, it was a personal home run for Juan. Think of Jeb when you go to a hospital near you and you get handed a bill for $5,000 for an MRI or a stress test, or something like that. Just blame Obama as Bush wants you to do.

We also know Bush is a proponent of open borders, unfettered illegal immigration, and amnesty. That is not a conservative position by any means. Juan also is for Common Core -- in a nutshell CC takes away the education choices from parents and local school boards to that of the federal government.

That is also not a conservative position to have if you are a GOP contender claiming to be a true conservative.

For this 2016 presidential run, he has raised about $100 million, selling our sovereignty, safety and our American way of life to about 30 big shots of the international Fortune 500 donor class.

All this should tell people that he is not conservative, not Presidential material, nor is he electable.

His best talent, it seems, is that he is the baby son and brother of former US presidents.

Tom
09-18-2015, 08:37 PM
Actions speak louder than words. Usually.
In Jeb's case, his speaking Spanish on a commercial make me wonder what the hell country he want to lead.

LottaKash
09-18-2015, 09:21 PM
Actions speak louder than words. Usually.
In Jeb's case, his speaking Spanish on a commercial make me wonder what the hell country he want to lead.

"VIVA VILLA & ZAPATA !!!"

ReplayRandall
09-18-2015, 10:09 PM
"VIVA VILLA & ZAPATA !!!"

Jeb Bush es una gran broma y no tiene ninguna posibilidad de ganar la casa blanca!

Tom
09-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Si.

Flysofree
09-19-2015, 09:52 AM
I am not impressed by any of the Republican candidates, but before you brand me a liberal; I don't like Hillary or Sanders either. My only point was the marijuana statement.

Marshall Bennett
09-19-2015, 12:32 PM
He is 100% toast.
If he weren't black he wouldn't be there. He lulls you to sleep. Has no personality. He mumbles.
Bush is about the same. Only difference is he's white and speaks a little louder, but not much. He's not near the contender his brother was, nor is he as intelligent. More like his dad.
So far Trump seems to be the only candidate that could possibly win, even though the democrats have nothing worthy running. I kinda like Christie, but hardly anyone else does.
It's a shame there are so many candidates. Takes longer to narrow the field and allows too much time to rip each other apart. More than half shouldn't even be there, imo.
I'm afraid Trump's mouth will eventually bring him down. Seems cute to many now, but he insults nearly anybody with the drop of a dime. He's lacking more and more substance in making his leadership ability believable.
If he was a more experienced politician, I think he'd win hands down.

Flysofree
09-19-2015, 06:51 PM
I have no special insight to how the republican race will eventually shake.

I do see Donald Trump only carriyng one group for certain... that would be the white redneck voters. He won't win any other groups unless it's the very super rich and that's doubtful. He is the best of the entertainers, and he's having fun.
I'm not sure the others are having fun..

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2015, 01:12 PM
I do see Donald Trump only carriyng one group for certain... that would be the white redneck voters.Why do you think he'd carry this group (and careful now...this kind of name calling would brand you a racist if you were targeting a different skin color).

woodtoo
09-21-2015, 02:11 PM
I have no special insight to how the republican race will eventually shake.

I do see Donald Trump only carriyng one group for certain... that would be the white redneck voters. He won't win any other groups unless it's the very super rich and that's doubtful. He is the best of the entertainers, and he's having fun.
I'm not sure the others are having fun..
You obviously don't get enough sun. :lol:

Flysofree
09-21-2015, 03:25 PM
In the last 2 Presidential elections, white males voted predominately Republican. That's from the exit polls. I don't think that particular segment will charge regardless of who happens to be the Democrats nominee.
The redneck part is just my personal opinion and like A_______, everyone has one.

Tom
09-21-2015, 03:48 PM
What does __________ have to with it?
He hasn't even posted in this thread.

highnote
09-22-2015, 04:07 AM
What does __________ have to with it?
He hasn't even posted in this thread.

:D

You're right. __________ is not A__________.