PDA

View Full Version : 3 Mediocre Stockton Selections

NorCalGreg
09-13-2015, 04:15 PM
If you want some decent picks---go look @ Mike's GS picks--I boxed his top 2 from the 5th race on, in exactas for $2--while I watch Raider game.

Stockton

R-5 :1: MR ORNERY 5-2 MARTIN/AMADOR
Probably go off around 7-5..no reason in hell to ever bet this one

R-6 :2: TRIMOMA 7/2 DORF/GOMEZ
Ever wonder why Dorf/Baff/Morey/Mandella/O'Neill/Martin etc are always popping up not only @ SA, DM...but Los AL, GGF, friggin Stockton, all the other fairs, Emerald, FERNDALE. Jesus people let the little guy win a couple purses!!! Bettors are tired of those $3.00 Win tickets. Get the f*** outta here Dorf. :lol:

R-7 :2: HE'S VERY RARE 6/1 WHITEHOUSE/HARVEY
This one you can take a flyer on. The blue-haired old ladies will be busy betting the Mathis/Baze hookup, and will scoff at this one.
Also I'm gonna go for an exacta box of :2: , :4: , :5:

ebcorde
09-13-2015, 04:42 PM
If you want some decent picks---go look @ Mike's GS picks--I boxed his top 2 from the 5th race on, in exactas for $2--while I watch Raider game.

Stockton

R-5 :1: MR ORNERY 5-2 MARTIN/AMADOR
Probably go off around 7-5..no reason in hell to ever bet this one

R-6 :2: TRIMOMA 7/2 DORF/GOMEZ
Ever wonder why Dorf/Baff/Morey/Mandella/O'Neill/Martin etc are always popping up not only @ SA, DM...but Los AL, GGF, friggin Stockton, all the other fairs, Emerald, FERNDALE. Jesus people let the little guy win a couple purses!!! Bettors are tired of those $3.00 Win tickets. Get the f*** outta here Dorf. :lol:

R-7 :2: HE'S VERY RARE 6/1 WHITEHOUSE/HARVEY
This one you can take a flyer on. The blue-haired old ladies will be busy betting the Mathis/Baze hookup, and will scoff at this one.
Also I'm gonna go for an exacta box of :2: , :4: , :5:

I went out there for vacation once, saw Yosemite but thATS ABOUT IT because I began taking the subway from San Fran to N. Berkely then the little Bus to GG and the 1 dollar days. next thing I know 3 days go by.

they always told me out there never bet Baze , you can't make money.

NorCalGreg
09-13-2015, 06:21 PM
I went out there for vacation once, saw Yosemite but thATS ABOUT IT because I began taking the subway from San Fran to N. Berkely then the little Bus to GG and the 1 dollar days. next thing I know 3 days go by.

they always told me out there never bet Baze , you can't make money.

For some reason, eb...thought you were in another country. I suppose you still could be. Funny how we form a mental image of people on a forum like this one.
Was out there @ GGF earlier this year--before that sometime in the 90's. UC Berkeley is directly across the freeway, and it's easy to forget that people have a life, and don't live and die with horse racing. They show up to have a drink, laugh, have a slice, bet a couple dollars, and enjoy the day.
Oh by the way, eb---I've lived here almost all my life, and never been to Yosemite.
Take care :)
-NCG