PDA

View Full Version : Los Al teeming with value

Stillriledup
09-11-2015, 05:12 PM
I know he won, but May B was the silliest 1-2 shot I've seen in quite some time, terribly overbet, congrats if you got 3 bucks on this guy, you're a better man than me.

On another note, why would you claim a horse with a dreadful rider (who looks like he weighs 145) and not switch jocks? Some people just hate money.

NorCalGreg
09-11-2015, 08:07 PM
I know he won, but May B was the silliest 1-2 shot I've seen in quite some time, terribly overbet, congrats if you got 3 bucks on this guy, you're a better man than me.

On another note, why would you claim a horse with a dreadful rider (who looks like he weighs 145) and not switch jocks? Some people just hate money.

LOL I'm still laughing about that "dreadful rider" comment. Some jockeys are so short they can get away with looking like the lollipop guild. Like they came for harness races... and stayed for t-breds. :D
I was looking at some of the winner's miniscule payoffs at LA. I'm reminiscing, a little misty-eyed, at those big $4.60 longshots @ Finger Lakes.

no breathalyzer
09-11-2015, 08:36 PM
you need to get you're head checked out if you took 9/5 on that baffert runner in the last aswell

Stillriledup
09-11-2015, 09:08 PM
LOL I'm still laughing about that "dreadful rider" comment. Some jockeys are so short they can get away with looking like the lollipop guild. Like they came for harness races... and stayed for t-breds. :D
I was looking at some of the winner's miniscule payoffs at LA. I'm reminiscing, a little misty-eyed, at those big $4.60 longshots @ Finger Lakes.

I knew you'd like that! :D

Yes LA was limestone city today, but you know it only takes one. Fans will get lulled into false sense of security and just bet the 6-5 shots, all it takes is one.

NorCalGreg
09-11-2015, 09:22 PM
I knew you'd like that! :D

Yes LA was limestone city today, but you know it only takes one. Fans will get lulled into false sense of security and just bet the 6-5 shots, all it takes is one.

I wasn't able to see the races today so, to add insult to injury, tried to look at today's replays...all I got was this:

Missing tracks, dates, and races are unavailable due to contractual restrictions

They were all "missing".....seems like there's always something in California
(they probably say that in every state)

ultracapper
09-11-2015, 11:59 PM
$828 P6 payoff. I haven't seen one that low in SoCal in quite some time.

NorCalGreg
09-12-2015, 12:42 AM
$828 P6 payoff. I haven't seen one that low in SoCal in quite some time.

Just another example of Los Al "teeming with value" SRU mentioned. Some poor bastard probably spent $2,500 or a lot more, on his pick-6 ticket, hit it.....then didn't even get 1K back. Okay, don't even bother posting your smarty-pants rebuttal----everybody has a fail-safe SAVER ticket or five. No one knows in advance the dang thing is gonna pay less than a grand.
I saw a 10 cent super payoff @ Chuck or Mnr or somewhere that paid 98cents. Do they just give the winner a dollar and say "keep the change"?

Stillriledup
09-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Just another example of Los Al "teeming with value" SRU mentioned. Some poor bastard probably spent $2,500 or a lot more, on his pick-6 ticket, hit it.....then didn't even get 1K back. Okay, don't even bother posting your smarty-pants rebuttal----everybody has a fail-safe SAVER ticket or five. No one knows in advance the dang thing is gonna pay less than a grand.
I saw a 10 cent super payoff @ Chuck or Mnr or somewhere that paid 98cents. Do they just give the winner a dollar and say "keep the change"?

Anyone who spent 2500 deserves what they got, this was an easy card to 'pick winners'.

Value and price are two different things ;)

NorCalGreg
09-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Anyone who spent 2500 deserves what they got, this was an easy card to 'pick winners'.

Value and price are two different things ;)

And where exactly did you have these "easy winners" posted, SRU? Mr $2.5K didn't have to post-he lets his money talk. Since you didn't post--you're redboarding, son. On a horse-racing forum--that's as low as it gets.
Now take a look at the 8th race at LA and you'll see how UN-easy hitting any pick six is. Have a good night. I have more 'capping to do.
-NCG

Stillriledup
09-12-2015, 01:55 AM
And where exactly did you have these "easy winners" posted, SRU? Mr $2.5K didn't have to post-he lets his money talk. Since you didn't post--you're redboarding, son. On a horse-racing forum--that's as low as it gets.
Now take a look at the 8th race at LA and you'll see how UN-easy hitting any pick six is. Have a good night. I have more 'capping to do.
-NCG

Why would i post picks, this is a parimutuel game, why dont you post up a few picks, im all ears.

Son.

Track Phantom
09-12-2015, 07:54 AM

Yet still paid taxes on the "win". Ugggh.

Stillriledup
09-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Yet still paid taxes on the "win". Ugggh.

Don't you just love heading up to the cashiers window after a losing day or to cash a ticket that paid less than the original investment and the smiling teller says 'Wow! Congratulations!'

goatchaser
09-13-2015, 12:27 PM

Back in the Day (60's) Rudy Campas had the look of a 8-ball with a Ping Pong ball for a head sitting on a horse.

goatchaser
09-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Back in the Day (60's) Rudy Campas had the look of a 8-ball with a Ping Pong ball for a head sitting on a horse.
Check out the double chin...lol
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ometochtli-pachtecatl/7030853809

Stillriledup
09-13-2015, 02:22 PM

:D

Wow.

NorCalGreg
09-13-2015, 03:15 PM

LOL ....I just now saw that one. "had the look of a 8-ball with a Ping Pong ball for a head sitting on a horse". That was even funnier than my "lollipop guild" line. Damn we are some childish individuals :lol: Gonna go post up some Stockton winners--later dudes
-NCG