PDA

View Full Version : Los Alamitos 9-11

NorCalGreg
09-11-2015, 02:08 PM
R-1 :1: ROCK STEADY EDDIE *****10-1 ML

Interesting horse. Good news: Highest last 3 Bris/Beyer speed ratings by a country mile. That's sorta where the good news ends.....the "Rock" did that @ 870yds against mixed quarters and t-breds. Still, 870 yds is like, what--almost 4 furlongs? Okay I'm still intrigued.
-- One other thing...Rock shows and incredible CY-6 POP! That's an "odds" signal developed by the great Earl Sigoloff--you will usually only see this in good horses ready to run a good race. The Odds are decending lower and lower, race by race. Cy-3 is the norm. The young guy BigAdam would do well to learn this. If there is a win...or a layoff---the POP signal is over. Check your PP's for this and you will see it's true! It's not something to absolutely bet by itself, but a tipoff used with other "signals".

R-4 :9: GONE WITH IT 12-1 ML

Most of the 2year olds in here are firsters-- but of the 3 that have a race under their belt, one dominates. I've found a lot of baby racers don't really make much of an effort first time out, more of a training race -- so I'll take a flyer on GONE WITH IT @ 12-1. Good luck today
-NCG