PDA

View Full Version : USRacing.com

cutchemist42
09-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Anyone familiar with this site?

NorCalGreg
09-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Anyone familiar with this site?

I just took a look at it--you probably already know they're offshore (Antigua)
See you're in Canada...don't care for HPI?

cutchemist42
09-14-2015, 11:15 AM
I just took a look at it--you probably already know they're offshore (Antigua)
See you're in Canada...don't care for HPI?

Just would like something with a little better of additional side rewards. I mean, even American ADWs throw their customers more with PPs and rebates. Doug MacPherson, a fellow Canadian, kind of writes about my issues with HPI.

http://www.four-forty.net/2015/08/feeling-valued-as-customer.html?spref=tw

lamboguy
09-14-2015, 11:38 AM
i don't know anything about this particular offshorse wagering company. i have no idea why any of these guys would want to book horse racing in the United States. what i do know is that if you are one of their customer's there is no guarantee that if you should win that you would get paid. on top of that it is not legal for you to bet with them in the first place as a US citizen.

Stillriledup
09-17-2015, 10:23 AM
i don't know anything about this particular offshorse wagering company. i have no idea why any of these guys would want to book horse racing in the United States. what i do know is that if you are one of their customer's there is no guarantee that if you should win that you would get paid. on top of that it is not legal for you to bet with them in the first place as a US citizen.

I would be more concerned about getting paid or them not paying back the original deposit than being prosecuted, does the us govt prosecute individual gamblers who sign up for these places?

Also it's the famous saying about not being a member of a club that will have me as a member, if this place is willing to sign up US residents, what else would they be willing to do? Not pay you is the first guess I would make.

ebcorde
09-17-2015, 11:10 AM
I'd do something like Betfair. I can only use it to find a discrepancy in the betting, it works like the stock market with a lay and back line. I wish it was legal in the US. The site you refer to looks not well thought out, I'd stay away

Pensacola Pete
09-17-2015, 01:17 PM
I have no dealings with them and don't know anybody who has.

What I DO know is that I wouldn't do business with any company that hides their domain ownership with a privacy company.

WP1981
09-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Stick with 5dimes or Bookmaker. They have been around forever and I think you would still get paid if they were brought under (like Pokerstars). Integrity is a big thing with those two. Some of the others are reliable but will have six week cashout times to try and have you dump it back. They all have payout limits but they aren't half bad, I think my win limit per race at the dumpy tracks is $15k.

Bookmaker will send you a visa debit after a while that they will load overnight for you when you cash out. They also offer a method that will credit any debit or credit card so long as it is not a prepaid.

I bet 90% football so it works for me in areas that my parents (gov't) don't think I can be trusted in.

Dimes also offers a .25 minimum wager at all tracks so you can chop big tickets down and get paid the proper percentage of the full track payout. I've seen that people like the $1/2 base and bitch about the .50 base. Best of both worlds.

NorCalGreg
09-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Just would like something with a little better of additional side rewards. I mean, even American ADWs throw their customers more with PPs and rebates. Doug MacPherson, a fellow Canadian, kind of writes about my issues with HPI.

http://www.four-forty.net/2015/08/feeling-valued-as-customer.html?spref=tw

LOL.......I'm sorry man, for assuming you might be a newbie. That was pretty funny--that nice pen :lol: Gee, they really make ya feel appreciated

cutchemist42
09-29-2015, 11:43 AM
LOL.......I'm sorry man, for assuming you might be a newbie. That was pretty funny--that nice pen :lol: Gee, they really make ya feel appreciated

Exactly haha. My hometrack ASD is actually pretty good with rewards, so its disappointing when the only legal Canadian ADW is stingy like this, especially when you know the legal American ADWs are better.

Mr.XXX
09-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Stick with 5dimes or Bookmaker. They have been around forever and I think you would still get paid if they were brought under (like Pokerstars). Integrity is a big thing with those two. Some of the others are reliable but will have six week cashout times to try and have you dump it back. They all have payout limits but they aren't half bad, I think my win limit per race at the dumpy tracks is $15k.

Bookmaker will send you a visa debit after a while that they will load overnight for you when you cash out. They also offer a method that will credit any debit or credit card so long as it is not a prepaid.

I bet 90% football so it works for me in areas that my parents (gov't) don't think I can be trusted in.

Dimes also offers a .25 minimum wager at all tracks so you can chop big tickets down and get paid the proper percentage of the full track payout. I've seen that people like the $1/2 base and bitch about the .50 base. Best of both worlds.
Be careful about 5Dimes: everything looks great, the lines are publicly viewable to the public, etc.
But other forums are chock full of players waiting weeks and months to get paid. Big winners have resorted to cashing out through multiple low book to book transfers to other forum members.
Plus the usual lowered odds and bet limits.

WP1981
10-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Be careful about 5Dimes: everything looks great, the lines are publicly viewable to the public, etc.
But other forums are chock full of players waiting weeks and months to get paid. Big winners have resorted to cashing out through multiple low book to book transfers to other forum members.
Plus the usual lowered odds and bet limits.

Where are you finding this information? I have used them since 05' and have never had an issue. You can find complaints etc on the forums but they are always related to payout methods rather than the company screwing someone over and it is always corrected. The manager can also be a bit brash, to put it lightly, but integrity is not an issue.