PDA

View Full Version : question about all ways?

I LOVE THIS GAME
06-07-2004, 12:47 PM
does any one use the hall pace figures in the pace past performances i tried them and they seem to be very accurate.But they are very expensive bris is letting you have 5 free files this month so i took advantage of the offer and was impressed with them. i had a killer day at lone star and hollywood sat.

lefthandlow
06-07-2004, 04:28 PM
If I could have a killer day or make money at this game I'd spend the $ for the downloads.I guess you get what you pay for as I use the tsn files at .50.. Always are like 7.00..I hope you keep winning
no matter which way you go..LL OH thats why I switched my tack to GOLF

nomadpat
06-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey I love this Game,

I am a huge advocate of the Hall figures. I love the Pace Past Performance report and that I can see every horse's last 5 lines all one sheet. I use the figures and factor in running style, prevailing bias and form cycle. Some of the best bets are early runners that have high Hall CMB (they can get to lead but have enough late to hold on).
As has been pointed out, the All Ways data files are expensive, but I have been able to make money, so the cost isn't an issue. Once you get a decent size database going, you can get some nice profiles.

Best of luck :)

Tom
06-07-2004, 09:40 PM
If you are making money using them, they are free.
If not they would be overpriced ay $.50.