PDA

View Full Version : The Mountain 09/07 Race 9 #8 Flatter Talk

tampahorseplayer
09-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Please watch replay of stretch run and give your honest opinion.

NorCalGreg
09-07-2015, 11:22 PM

Almost every horse tonight @ Mnr that went right to the lead seemed able to hold it. I watched your horse all the way-- :8: FLATTER TALK she moved into position at the top of the stretch, was right there, then was like she was in quicksand. The rider didn't seem to ask for anything but hell who knows? That scenario was playing all night. I had SWEET KALEAH that was pressing that winner then just folded under no pace at all, and the :2: won it wire to wire.

taxicab
09-07-2015, 11:41 PM

It looks like she went bad in her right front.

NorCalGreg
09-08-2015, 12:13 AM
It looks like she went bad in her right front.

Rider looked like he started with the whip, then changed his mind or something. He didn't ease the horse up and galloped out--I added her to my watch list to bet 1X...if she comes back in 2 weeks or less we'll have a good idea she's sound. Below is her chart comment from tonight's race:

"FLATTER TALK slow early gave a minor move on the far turn proving no threat."

Exactly what ya wanna read on a horse being prepped for a nice score..

no breathalyzer
09-08-2015, 03:39 AM

what i saw was :2: horse all over the track very tired took the turn wide drifted out 5 paths in the stretch while herding the :3: like a mfer late stretch. Not even a riders claim of foul? :eek: . :3: was also running in spurts.

camourous
09-08-2015, 05:45 AM
I bet the race and just by the PP's i didn't think the horse could go long, so i didn't give it a chance to begin with

Stillriledup
09-08-2015, 05:58 AM

Same jock ride this horse
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125645

NorCalGreg
09-08-2015, 02:07 PM
I bet the race and just by the PP's i didn't think the horse could go long, so i didn't give it a chance to begin with

So you bet a more "logical" horse? You didn't claim the winner, the :2: -what Breathalyzer called "drifting out" and the Chartmaker called "angled out" I call "lugging out". That horse almost staggered across the line. I put my bet on SWEET KALEAH, because I refused to take 4-5 on an obvious HOLSTER....the only "logical" horse to everyone in attendance.
-Good luck
-NCG

Stillriledup
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Sorry for the hijack didnt want to start ANOTHER Mtn thread but can someone tell me if the guy stopped riding the 3 late in the 6th race tonight, it was hard to see if he did or not.

no breathalyzer
09-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry for the hijack didnt want to start ANOTHER Mtn thread but can someone tell me if the guy stopped riding the 3 late in the 6th race tonight, it was hard to see if he did or not.

I don't know was too busy watching the bridge jumper :lol:

Stillriledup
09-09-2015, 10:03 PM
I don't know was too busy watching the bridge jumper :lol:

Wow :D