PDA

View Full Version : Remington Park Aug.29th Race#6

no breathalyzer
09-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Sorry it took so long but if anyone saw the 6th race from aug. 29th.. can someone please tell me i need glasses and can't see correctly. I wasn't sure at first but after watching the replay on a 52 inch tv on RTN I'm pretty sure i seen the #3 Mystic star leg completely fall off the bone and land in the infield. If it wasn't his hind leg and someone please tell me what that was the went flying? Its gotta be the sickest thing i ever seen at a race track. The only thing the chart says is fell past finish and vanned off. The replay was up as of a couple of days ago, but i haven't checked if it still is.

WP1981
09-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Checked Remington's replays and they made the race unavailable.

I wouldn't have watched it either way, but sounds horrendous.

EMD4ME
09-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Checked Remington's replays and they made the race unavailable.

I wouldn't have watched it either way, but sounds horrendous.

I checked Twin Spires, not there either. Just a black screen.

Checked on Formulator, not available.

However the chart says the horse ran off and was caught after the wire. On 3 legs? :(

no breathalyzer
09-07-2015, 12:51 AM
I don't know. I guess i only made this thread is i don't even know if its possible for that type of thing to happen. can a horses tendon fly off the bone like that?

Stillriledup
09-07-2015, 04:55 AM
Love how tracks hide replays, makes you wonder what else are they hiding.

no breathalyzer
09-07-2015, 11:24 AM

His fr***** leg was lying on the other side of then fence man... i guess since they get 60 people on site paying attention no one saw it?

ronsmac
09-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Times have changed. They used to show breakdowns over and over in super slo mo back in the day. People are a little more sympathetic today and don't have the stomach for it anymore. I personally don't want to see any replay removed. Put a disclaimer before the race and one can make their own choice to watch or not.