PDA

View Full Version : Chancellor Merkel-WTF

zico20
09-05-2015, 03:43 PM
I think she has lost all of her sanity. She is on record that Germany WILL accept ALL immigrants seeking asylum. German officials predict 800,000 will seek asylum by the end of the year. Damn, and we thought we have immigration problems in the US. Once word gets out that Germany will take everyone, don't be surprised if the number hits a couple million or more in the next 4 months.

http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-no-legal-limit-asylum-seekers-germany-090608192.html

Tom
09-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Uh oh....Germany has a way of dealing with hoards of people. :eek:

Marshall Bennett
09-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Obama will aid them if need be. He digs that sort of shit. :)

davew
09-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Obama will aid them if need be. He digs that sort of shit. :)

I don't think so, he has a fondness for muslims and their crusade...

classhandicapper
09-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Wait a minute.

The Germans are actually asking for refugees?

:eek:

What a difference a few decades makes.

I wish I could get a bet down that there's going to be a wave of people leaving Europe within 50 years.

dave richman
09-05-2015, 08:45 PM
I think she has lost all of her sanity. She is on record that Germany WILL accept ALL immigrants seeking asylum. German officials predict 800,000 will seek asylum by the end of the year. Damn, and we thought we have immigration problems in the US. Once word gets out that Germany will take everyone, don't be surprised if the number hits a couple million or more in the next 4 months.

http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-no-legal-limit-asylum-seekers-germany-090608192.html
Insane is right:
They will flood into Germany, they will not find jobs, they will find a new life of poverty. They will become the bottom rung on the ladder. They will soon enough become disillusioned and resentful of their hosts. Many will be ripe for recruitment by Muslim terrorists. Bad Ending

LottaKash
09-05-2015, 09:05 PM
I think she has lost all of her sanity. She is on record that Germany WILL accept ALL immigrants seeking asylum.

I wonder where she learned about an "open border policy"....?

What the heck, why not get rid of all of the world's Passports, and Visas...One big happy "New World Order"... :jump:

Clocker
09-05-2015, 09:09 PM
I wonder where she learned about an "open border policy"....?

From France? Everything worked out well there. :rolleyes:

LottaKash
09-05-2015, 09:39 PM
From France? Everything worked out well there. :rolleyes:

Good true point Clocker, but I was thinking more about Barry being the most Inspirational to her, and her cohorts....

Because of the more Jumbo of the Numbers.... :D

Free Lunch Everywhere now...!!!.... Come and get it !!!.. :jump: :jump: :jump:

NorCalGreg
09-05-2015, 10:03 PM
What happened to those Golden Shower folks from Greece, that were gaining a foothold in Germany? They seemed like a pleasant bunch.

zico20
09-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Here is something I learned today. Under EU law, refugees seeking asylum are supposed to apply for status in the first EU country they land in. Poor Hungary. HA ha. I guess they didn't get the memo. They are turning away people and sending them on their way to Austria and Germany. I bet it was the countries that were furthest away from Africa and the Middle East that pushed for this law. :D

Hank
09-05-2015, 10:55 PM

:lol:

Tom
09-05-2015, 11:22 PM
How many are you taking in, Hank?

LottaKash
09-06-2015, 12:40 AM
How many are you taking in, Hank?

And, how many are the "RICH ARAB Nations" taking in...

From the Washington Compost:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/04/the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees/?tid=pm_world_pop_b

excerpt:
As Amnesty International recently pointed out, the "six Gulf countries -- Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain -- have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees." This claim was echoed by Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, on Twitter:

Tom
09-06-2015, 10:03 AM
That's a given, but they didn't make wise-asses drive by remark here.
Nothing more pathetic than a rich muslim nation.

magwell
09-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Well 99% of the territory of Middle East is controlled by islamic regimes, more than 50 countries, which are some of the richest countries in the world full of oil, like Iran, and almost ALL of them refuse to take in these muslim refugees! But apparently some think that a very tiny Israel, with territory less than %1 of middle East, has to take in these refugees, or that Europe has to give them shelter, or USA, etc, everybody except other muslims countries!! And this supposed to make sense to the rest of us??

Oil rich Muslim states like the Iranian regime refuse to take their own muslim refugees, while they expect Europe, US, Israel, etc, to take muslims in and give them food and shelter! And this notwithstanding that countries like Israel have already taken in more than a million refugees from Middle East and Africa! And Europe has taken in MILLIONS of refuges from these regions!! And still Iranian regime refuse to take any refugees!! What amazingly hypocritical and evil regimes some of these muslim countries are,..........

classhandicapper
09-06-2015, 04:13 PM
I feel sorry for anyone that find themselves in a war they want nothing to do with looking for a way to escape the danger for themselves and their family. However, if you are a western country with typical western economics, politics, and economics, you have to be brain dead to take in hundreds of thousands of Muslims from countries that generally have extremist views that are not compatible with the west. Send them food. Send them medicine. Do what you can help create peace. Just don't open the doors.

TJDave
09-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Oil rich Muslim states like the Iranian regime refuse to take their own muslim refugees

It makes perfect sense if you think of it as exporting Islam. ;)

highnote
09-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Insane is right:
They will flood into Germany, they will not find jobs, they will find a new life of poverty. They will become the bottom rung on the ladder. They will soon enough become disillusioned and resentful of their hosts. Many will be ripe for recruitment by Muslim terrorists. Bad Ending

If they stay in their home nation the same thing could happen.

Germany should take them in, but require them to serve in the military. Then send the military into Syria to fight.

whodoyoulike
09-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Well 99% of the territory of Middle East is controlled by islamic regimes, more than 50 countries, which are some of the richest countries in the world full of oil, like Iran, and almost ALL of them refuse to take in these muslim refugees! But apparently some think that a very tiny Israel, with territory less than %1 of middle East, has to take in these refugees, or that Europe has to give them shelter, or USA, etc, everybody except other muslims countries!! And this supposed to make sense to the rest of us??

Oil rich Muslim states like the Iranian regime refuse to take their own muslim refugees, while they expect Europe, US, Israel, etc, to take muslims in and give them food and shelter! And this notwithstanding that countries like Israel have already taken in more than a million refugees from Middle East and Africa! And Europe has taken in MILLIONS of refuges from these regions!! And still Iranian regime refuse to take any refugees!! What amazingly hypocritical and evil regimes some of these muslim countries are,..........

Actually, it's kind of a Christian thing to do. Sort of IRONIC.

It reminds me of the saying posted at the Statue of Liberty:

Statue of Liberty Poem

Also known as the Statue of Liberty poem, New Colossus and its famous last lines have become part of American history. Here is the sonnet in its entirety:

New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

http://www.howtallisthestatueofliberty.org/what-is-the-quote-on-the-statue-of-liberty/

zico20
09-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Talk about ungrateful bastards. The small group of Syrians that went to Uruguay now demand to leave because it cost too much to live there. One guy that posted a comment in the article is absolutely correct. "Next comes rock throwing and rioting. Changing geography and circumstance does not turn tribal people into civilized beings. And one wonders why they don't assimilate." Couldn't have said it better myself.

http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-refugees-protest-because-want-leave-uruguay-153023351.html

LottaKash
09-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Talk about ungrateful bastards. The small group of Syrians that went to Uruguay now demand to leave because it cost too much to live there. One guy that posted a comment in the article is absolutely correct. "Next comes rock throwing and rioting. Changing geography and circumstance does not turn tribal people into civilized beings. And one wonders why they don't assimilate." Couldn't have said it better myself.

http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-refugees-protest-because-want-leave-uruguay-153023351.html

They should work they way north, up to Central America, it's lots cheaper to live there...

Then they can eventually work their way further north, up thru Mexico, and then finally to "here", the Land of Milk and Honey, where everything is free for illegal immigrants... :jump:

fast4522
09-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Chancellor Merkel-WTF

What Germany does is on Germany, right? What the United States is doing is taking in more than it can Americanize, this is at the expense of good Americans. One would hope that we only allow "good doers", sadly Donald Trump makes light of it and the media reports him correct several times over after he says something. My opinion of Chancellor Merkel is neutral, here in the United States our focus must place the safety of our people in our country above everyone else.

Hoofless_Wonder
09-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Either Frau Merkel:

1. really is bat-shit crazy, and buys into all the humanitarian crap the Left supports (publicly)

2. she's part of a vast right wing conspiracy setting the table for The Neos to come to power again - which requires a scapegoat - which will be the immigrants....

classhandicapper
09-08-2015, 10:16 AM
The left is going to report any anti immigration stance as racism, bigotry, xenophobia etc... It's all bullcrap.

One can be in favor of immigration (as I am) when the people you are allowing in the country are educated, have the skills your country needs, will fit in well enough culturally to not cause any social unrest, political friction, violence etc... and they are coming in legally after being screened.

One can be against immigration (as I am) when the people you are allowing in are under-educated and unskilled making it likely they will become dependent on already strained social services. You can be against it when it will put downward pressure on wages for people that are already struggling economically. You can be against it when they are coming in unscreened and illegally breaking our laws and increasing health concerns. You can be against it when they are coming from specific countries with a culture that conflicts with your own and raises the probability of political conflict and/or violence.

That's not racism, bigotry, or xenophobia. That's looking at the real word and deciding that some immigration is not in the best interests of the citizens of your country.

Don't allow these left wing loons to make you feel that being anti immigration in some instances makes you a bad or ignorant person. It's BS. IMO it makes you aware of how the real word works and in favor of immigration that will have a positive impact on your life vs. immigration that will have a negative impact on your life.

Tom
09-08-2015, 11:05 AM
No one has ever been able to tell me why the immigration we used for decades is suddenly no good? We added millions of good citizens who blossomed under the freedoms they found here and our culture was enhanced through their customs.

Specifically, why is it in need of reform?

Guess immigration is a lot like rocket science.

classhandicapper
09-08-2015, 12:08 PM

When my grandfather came from Sicily he and everyone else on the boat was screened for health and other issues. If you didn't pass, you were sent back on the same boat. On top of that, there was no generous welfare state and you didn't need a degree from college or some very special skills to make a good enough living to raise a family on your path to a better life. He had little education or skill, but he still found good enough work. It was sensible to let healthy people with little education like him in legally.

Years later the US made a terrible error in judgment when we put Japanese US citizens in camps during a war. They were already US citizens for crying out loud. However, if we were at war with Japan right now, I think it would make some sense to not open the doors to a flood of new Japanese immigrants. You would have no idea how many are coming in for the wrong reasons.

Now, we open the doors to unhealthy people, people with extremist views that run counter to our own, criminals, illegal people, etc... and we support and take care them while US citizens in need can't get the services they need and some of the illegals are plotting to blow things up over our foreign policy.

dave richman
09-08-2015, 12:12 PM
No one has ever been able to tell me why the immigration we used for decades is suddenly no good? We added millions of good citizens who blossomed under the freedoms they found here and our culture was enhanced through their customs.

Guess immigration is a lot like rocket science.

Here's what some say is broken:
• Insufficient numbers of visas are made available to bring in either high‐skilled or less‐skilled workers at the levels needed to meet the changing needs of the U.S. economy and labor market.
• Arbitrary visa caps have created long backlogs of family members who must wait up to 20 years to be reunited with family living in the United States.
• Wage and workplace violations by unscrupulous employers who exploit immigrant workers are undercutting honest businesses and harming all workers.
• Inadequate government infrastructure is delaying the integration of immigrants who want to become U.S. citizens.

In other words some say we need more immigrants. We can't employ the population we have now 😅. Hmmmmm

We aren't enforcing the laws we have today so we need more laws 😅
WHAT

Tom
09-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Nothing on the list that requires a full over haul.
All could be easily fixed by one line bills.

How can a government so full of stupid people not KISS???

I think CONGRESS needs a full over haul.

Immigration works, congress doesn't.

whodoyoulike
09-08-2015, 02:17 PM
... I think CONGRESS needs a full over haul. ...

Your suggestion is getting to one of the roots of our problems.

But, how should we fix it?

Though, asking you may be opening up another can of worms. We don't need a dictator or monarchy.

No offense.

Hoofless_Wonder
09-08-2015, 05:42 PM
For the most part, we see the happy, smiling refugees heading to a brighter future when it comes to media coverage. On the flip side, we also know that the process is not always smooth:

http://www.infowars.com/muslim-refugees-chant-allahu-akbar-fk-you-attack-citizens-throw-feces/

I believe Tom once posted that Muslims don't immigrate, they colonize. Though there is some debate to what level this is currently (are there really no-go zones in the US?), the end goal as stated by the leaders of many Muslim groups is quite clear - to eradicate the evil influence of the infidels. There is no middle ground.

So, while I see the merits of enforcing some of the metrics of the current immigration system, and making changes to deal with the problem of poor Mexicans, Central and South Americans coming into the country illegally, I don't see any other option but to refuse the immigration of all Muslims.

Clocker
09-13-2015, 12:52 PM
The thrill is gone. Germany is initiating new border controls to keep out refugees.

Germany is to introduce temporary controls on its border with Austria to cope with the influx of migrants, the interior minister has said.

Thomas de Maiziere said refugees could "not choose" their host countries and called on other EU states to do more.

Earlier, Austrian railways said trains to Germany had stopped running.

Germany's vice-chancellor has said the country is "at the limit of its capabilities" as more than 13,000 migrants arrived in Munich on Saturday.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34239674

NorCalGreg
09-13-2015, 02:18 PM
The thrill is gone. Germany is initiating new border controls to keep out refugees.

LOL..."Thrill is gone....it's gone away for good" I like that, Clocker. That's one "thrill" that didn't last long over there.
Don't these so-called "World Leaders" ever watch You Tube? I really don't--but happened to follow a link to what I at first thought was some really horrible, vicious Baltimore-style U.S. rioting. They had space to destroy. There was no law around at all. The thing of it was---the captions were in Italian. This was in Southern Italy! These people rioting and literally destroying Southern Italy were the same people the Italians rescued off those leaking, sinking boats in the Ocean. The people that were just looking for a "better life".
Wonder why the media refuses to show this kind of stuff? I turned it off--and will never again listen to a left wing, liberal idiot who's not afraid to gamble my life, my family, my property, as long as I'm alive.
Other than that
have a good day :)
-NCG

Clocker
09-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Even without the violence, these refugees are creating a huge problem for countries that are accepting them. They are a massive burden on the welfare system, they have very high unemployment rates, they don't assimilate into the new society (what some call self-ghettoized), and the next generation tends toward radicalism.

For some years, Minneapolis has been a major destination for Somali refugees. This article discusses the problems in what locals there call "Little Mogadishu."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423902/obama-syrian-refugee-plan-somalis

Problems are even worse in European countries that welcome refugees en masse. Sweden is the most attractive, and is paying a big price for their policies.

In Sweden, where equality is revered, inequality is now entrenched. Forty-two per cent of the long-term unemployed are immigrants, Mr. Sanandaji said. Fifty-eight per cent of welfare payments go to immigrants. Forty-five per cent of children with low test scores are immigrants. Immigrants on average earn less than 40 per cent of Swedes. The majority of people charged with murder, rape and robbery are either first- or second-generation immigrants. “Since the 1980s, Sweden has had the largest increase in inequality of any country in the OECD,” Mr. Sanandaji said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/

Tom
09-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Isn't this how ISIS started?
The next logical step after refugee seems to be insurgent.

Let allah sort it all out.
He is akbar.

zico20
09-13-2015, 03:11 PM

Lets review for a moment what we have numbers wise. Germany said two things.

1) they will accept all asylum seekers
2) they expect 800,000 by end of year (4 months)

Lets break down the numbers. Four months divided by 800,000 is 200,000 per month. Assuming 4 week months, that is 50,000 a week flooding into Germany. Germany is temporarily halting the flow when ONLY 16,000 invade in two days. Germany, by the their words, said it was able to handle 50,000 a week. I wonder what happened to that number as to why they changed their mind so quickly. Do politicians even think before they speak. Evidently not. Germany is going to continue to get flooded by these people. They better figure out how to handle them because a lot of other EU countries are limiting their participation.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2015, 03:32 PM
What a mess. One load of 2000 were all men. What the F--K!!! Why aren't the men staying behind to fight for the motherland, at least the younger able-bodied? Sometimes life sucks, but shit, somebody has to pay.
I say let the women and children stay, send the men back where they're suppose to be. They're cowards, plain & simple.
I couldn't stand to look at them if they were here, and unfortunately, I see it coming. :mad:

Clocker
09-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Another down side of doing good.

Of all the irresponsible decisions taken in recent years by European politicians, few will cause as much human misery as Angela Merkel’s plan to welcome Syrian refugees to Germany. Hailed as enlightened moral leadership, it is in fact the result of panic and muddled thinking. Her pronouncements will lure thousands more into the hands of unscrupulous people-traffickers. Her insistence that the rest of the continent should share the burden will add political instability to the mix. Merkel has made a dire situation worse.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9628872/merkels-big-gesture-on-syrian-refugees-will-lead-to-many-more-deaths-at-sea/

fast4522
09-13-2015, 07:31 PM
Angela Dorothea Merkel will have to review all of her moves in one year, certainly the Syrian refugee problem is not going to help the euro monetary union. The Anti-Immigrant Backlash will be at its peak soon, and if the euro collapses there will no shortage of "I told you so" to be had. Here in the United States we will be at our weakest only lending lending to Donald Trump's warnings. Chancellor Merkel needs every single thing to go her way to escape everyone turning on her.

magwell
09-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Would it be wrong for America to take the Christians that are running for their life ?

zico20
09-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Would it be wrong for America to take the Christians that are running for their life ?

Christians don't go running around cutting peoples' heads off. I would not take any of them. However, the Christians should be resettled in Europe, since they don't pose a threat to bombing buildings or train stations, etc. Europe wants millions of asylum seekers, start with the Christians.

magwell
09-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Christians don't go running around cutting peoples' heads off. I would not take any of them. However, the Christians should be resettled in Europe, since they don't pose a threat to bombing buildings or train stations, etc. Europe wants millions of asylum seekers, start with the Christians.I believe it would be the right thing to do........

Hoofless_Wonder
09-14-2015, 01:23 AM
Isn't this how ISIS started?
The next logical step after refugee seems to be insurgent.

Let allah sort it all out.
He is akbar.

Why, yes.

http://news360.com/article/311820821

The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

Rest assured that the "refugees" are hardly all card-carrying Boy Scouts.....

mostpost
09-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Christians don't go running around cutting peoples' heads off.
We burn them alive at the stake or hang them. Which of course is so much more humane. We also behead them.
Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

40,000 people went to the Guillotine in Revolutionary France and the last person to be executed by guillotine in France was in 1977.

There are numerous other examples.

If you want to condemn ISIS and other groups for their brutality, fine. Just don't think you belong to a group that is above reproach-far from it

ETA: The Nazis weren't Muslims, nor Jews, nor Buddists, nor Hindu. They were Christians.

Tom
09-14-2015, 02:26 PM
There are numerous other examples.

Try living in the 21st century for a change.
Whatever Christians did back then has NO BEARING on today.

Unless, that is, some are still stalking YOU! :lol:

Tom
09-14-2015, 02:29 PM
BTW, I saw video of a large mob of English protesting that Britain should be taking in many more refugees than they are.

Perfect time to have all of THEM sign up for how many they will be taking in.
Or is it another "someone else should take in more refugees, not me."

reckless
09-14-2015, 03:44 PM
We all know this onslaught against humanity is an orchestrated invasion of the free world.

What I find 'interesting' is that just a day or so after America's Public Enemy No. 1, Barack Hussein Obama, said that the USA will take in at least 10,000 refugees, Germany, Britain, Hungary and other EU countries all publicly announced that they 'took in enough refugees, plus, as in Germany's case, a few countries are talking about building a wall to stop all this.

And, now, when Socialist Pope Francis visits the USA, how much would anyone want to bet me that this Pope will impugn the USA for not doing enough for these freedom loving refugees.

Closeted Muslim, Barry Obama, will then use the Pope as a foil and announce that all refugees, especially ISIS terrorists, will be welcome into the USA no questions asked.

Coincidence on all counts? I personally don't think so.

Tom
09-14-2015, 04:11 PM
Before, we were the Great Satan.
Out lifestyles were bad, we were bad, we needed to be killed.

NOW they want to come live with us.

Guess what, Go to HELL.
OR go live in the Vatican.
Pope, heal thyself.

classhandicapper
09-14-2015, 04:13 PM
There is a difference between historic brutality and modern brutality. Some of us have been becoming civilized over time.

There is a difference between people of a particular religion committing an atrocity and people doing it in the name of their religion.

classhandicapper
09-14-2015, 04:20 PM
We all know this onslaught against humanity is an orchestrated invasion of the free world.

What I find 'interesting' is that just a day or so after America's Public Enemy No. 1, Barack Hussein Obama, said that the USA will take in at least 10,000 refugees, Germany, Britain, Hungary and other EU countries all publicly announced that they 'took in enough refugees, plus, as in Germany's case, a few countries are talking about building a wall to stop all this.

And, now, when Socialist Pope Francis visits the USA, how much would anyone want to bet me that this Pope will impugn the USA for not doing enough for these freedom loving refugees.

Closeted Muslim, Barry Obama, will then use the Pope as a foil and announce that all refugees, especially ISIS terrorists, will be welcome into the USA no questions asked.

Coincidence on all counts? I personally don't think so.

I agree that Obama is more than just Muslim sympathizer. His sympathies extend to the terrorists and worst jihadists. I think this Pope is a fool that should be thinking about issues of morality and leaving the economics to people that know how to add and politics to people that aren't naive idealists. I agree that Obama will use the Pope as a political tool. But I don't think they are coordinating their efforts in any way.

mostpost
09-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Try living in the 21st century for a change.
Whatever Christians did back then has NO BEARING on today.

Unless, that is, some are still stalking YOU! :lol:
Eighth century Charlemagne beheaded 4500 pagans, while 20th century Nazis killed six million Jews. That's some progress.

mostpost
09-14-2015, 07:26 PM
No, we don't all know that. In fact, most of us think that anyone who believes that is an idiot. Are we being invaded by men who are carrying everything they own in a few suitcases? Are we being invaded by men who brought along their wives and children? You are confusing the enemy with the victims of the enemy.

mostpost
09-14-2015, 07:30 PM
There is a difference between historic brutality and modern brutality. Some of us have been becoming civilized over time.
By civilized do you mean that we have invented devices that allow us to torture and kill people without raising a sweat?

There is a difference between people of a particular religion committing an atrocity and people doing it in the name of their religion.
Not to the people who have been Atrocitized.

mostpost
09-14-2015, 07:32 PM
I agree that Obama is more than just Muslim sympathizer. His sympathies extend to the terrorists and worst jihadists. I think this Pope is a fool that should be thinking about issues of morality and leaving the economics to people that know how to add and politics to people that aren't naive idealists. I agree that Obama will use the Pope as a political tool. But I don't think they are coordinating their efforts in any way.
I think the fool is the person who can't see that this is an issue of morality and issues of morality trump issues of economics.

classhandicapper
09-14-2015, 07:35 PM
I think the fool is the person who can't see that this is an issue of morality and issues of morality trump issues of economics.

The problem is you (and the Pope) do not understand economics. That's why you draw incorrect conclusions about how to morally address the problems we have. What you and he would advocate would make us more equal, except we'd be poorer. The idea is create more wealth and ensure it gets distributed better.

classhandicapper
09-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Not to the people who have been Atrocitized.

Agreed. If you are killed, you don't care why.

However, when someone equates killings based on a specific religion to killings by people who just happen to belong to a specific religion, they need to be called out because they are two very different things.

zico20
09-14-2015, 08:27 PM

You are correct. This is a moral issue. We need to do everything we can to protect American Christians and Jews from being blown up by the Muslims we let into this country. Just look at the Boston marathon bombers, the Fort Hood shooting, etc. We could have prevented all of these if we would not allow them into the country in the first place. If we would not have allowed Nidal Malik Hasan's parents to come here from the West Bank 13 great Americans would still be alive.

How many American deaths will be acceptable to you if we allow thousands of these Muslims into the country and just a few go on to be jihadists.

Tom
09-14-2015, 09:16 PM
So now the NAZIS are who you thing of when you think Christian?
You have a screw loose, boy, maybe more than one.
You been eating your Wheaties? :lol:

And you are still 70 years behind the times.
Which one area you, Schultz or Dooley?

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2015, 01:25 AM
ETA: The Nazis weren't Muslims, nor Jews, nor Buddists, nor Hindu. They were Christians.I would venture to guess the world was mostly Christian, and certainly most of Europe was Christian around the time of the Nazis. So I fail to see your point.

And blaming Nazis on Christianity is quite the stretch for you. I doubt any historian would paint Hitler and the Nazis as devout Christians in any way shape or form. If you can find me a source on this, let me know.

If they professed any sort of allegiance to Christianity, it was purely for propaganda purposes in their efforts to garner support against the Jewish population as well as for other reasons.

mostpost
09-16-2015, 12:46 PM
I would venture to guess the world was mostly Christian, and certainly most of Europe was Christian around the time of the Nazis. So I fail to see your point.

And blaming Nazis on Christianity is quite the stretch for you. I doubt any historian would paint Hitler and the Nazis as devout Christians in any way shape or form. If you can find me a source on this, let me know.

If they professed any sort of allegiance to Christianity, it was purely for propaganda purposes in their efforts to garner support against the Jewish population as well as for other reasons.
I was refuting zico20's comment that Christians do not go around beheading people. There are many historical examples of this including some contemporary ones.

I did not blame Nazis on Christianity. I pointed out that people who professed to be Christians were capable of terrible atrocities. On the other hand, many people here make no distinction between Muslims in general and terrorists specifically. One specific person who was a Muslim kills 13 soldiers at Fort Hood so all Muslims should be deported.

Did the Nazis use Christianity to incite the Germans against the Jewish population? Perhaps. but they were sowing their seed in a fertile field. The average German was only too willing to believe anything bad about the Jews in their midst and was only too willing to look the other way when those Jews were rounded up to be taken to their deaths in the camps.

The same way-though not to so drastic an extent-as many Americans are willing to look the other way when Arab Americans are denied their rites due to the happenstance of their religious beliefs.

Tom
09-16-2015, 02:10 PM
Did the Nazis use Christianity to incite the Germans against the Jewish population? Perhaps. but they were sowing their seed in a fertile field. The average German was only too willing to believe anything bad about the Jews in their midst and was only too willing to look the other way when those Jews were rounded up to be taken to their deaths in the camps.

Actually, Hitler started his "outlawing" of Jews early on in his reign and it was not met with public support and he actually had to back off from it for several years, until his grip on the throats of the German people tightened.

In other conquered lands, he found many all too willing to join the atrocities.
Europe seemed to have had a lot of people who were not worth the concern we had for them all these years.

To bad our pathetic school system was not able to teach us what really went on in the world. Cable TV has been a far better source of knowledge than the classroom.

Hoofless_Wonder
09-17-2015, 04:05 AM
Eighth century Charlemagne beheaded 4500 pagans, while 20th century Nazis killed six million Jews. That's some progress.

If we're going to talk numbers, those pale in comparison to the purges of Stalin, Mao and other Leftist regimes in the 20th century - which total close to 100 million. Why, how odd you wouldn't mention that.

To describe Nazis as Christians is inaccurate. Though many had Catholic upbringings, they were obviously murderous sociopaths with a leaning towards the occult and twisted views of the superior Aryan race.

But as long as you're going to use Nazis and Christians as the bad guys in your comments, let us not forget how popular the Nazi views are in the Muslim world. Muslims are different in that their culture, as a whole, does not condemn acts of violence and terrorism committed against the Infidels. Rather they support it, and cheer it on. And it only takes a cursory examination of Islam to understand how violent their views are - even to their own women:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11862220/Topless-protesters-disrupt-Muslim-conference-on-women.html

According to Inna Shevchenko, a spokeswoman for the feminist protest group, two fundamentalist preachers were discussing the question of “whether wives should be beaten or not” when the activists, aged 25 and 31, ripped off their Arab-style cloaks and jumped on to the stage on Saturday evening.

Twitter posts called for the protesters to be stoned or collectively raped.

I can't imagine any Christian organization holding a conference with a similar discussion....

iceknight
09-20-2015, 10:30 PM
This has been discussed a little bit in Post #16 by magwell, but I am surprised the seriousness of this hypocrisy had not made more rounds.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/693726

While the media keeps showing the pic of the boy who washed up on the shore, there is barely any coverage of this.

zico20
09-20-2015, 10:42 PM
This has been discussed a little bit in Post #16 by magwell, but I am surprised the seriousness of this hypocrisy had not made more rounds.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/693726

While the media keeps showing the pic of the boy who washed up on the shore, there is barely any coverage of this.

That doesn't surprise me at all. However, this article here I don't believe. It says the Saudis have taken in 2.5 million Syrians since 2011. They claim to have taken them in as residents, not refugees. Yea right.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/09/19/saudi-arabia-has-taken-25m-syrians-claims-minister

LottaKash
09-20-2015, 10:53 PM
If you want to condemn ISIS and other groups for their brutality, fine.

I do want to condemn them...

I am so glad that you are good with that... :)

iceknight
09-20-2015, 11:02 PM
That doesn't surprise me at all. However, this article here I don't believe. It says the Saudis have taken in 2.5 million Syrians since 2011. They claim to have taken them in as residents, not refugees. Yea right.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/09/19/saudi-arabia-has-taken-25m-syrians-claims-minister Oh, yeah I discounted those figures, but I posted to point out about the ban on adoption of orphans. That seems very bad to me.

zico20
09-26-2015, 09:26 PM
Do you want to know how you get a 5 BED room house plus cash to go with it? It is all here in this article. For anyone who is interested in the migrant rush to Europe, this is by far the best article I have read. It has incredible photos of the refugee camps set up in Germany. It talks about how rape and sexual assault is rampant inside the camps. Interviews by the asylum seekers say they came to Germany because they are welcomed by the government.

One school close to a camp sent letters home to the kids' parents telling them not to allow their daughters to where revealing clothing. Almost all the refugees are young, single men. Some who came are economic refugees.

Like I said, this is an absolute must read for anyone who follows this crisis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html

Hoofless_Wonder
09-27-2015, 05:44 AM
One school close to a camp sent letters home to the kids' parents telling them not to allow their daughters to where revealing clothing. Almost all the refugees are young, single men.

If Frau Merkel is part of a vast, right-wing neo-Nazi conspiracy, the de-lousing process and use of Zyklon B can't be too far away.....

Tom
09-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Never underestimate what a German will do.

horses4courses
09-27-2015, 05:55 PM
It's going to be interesting to see what role
she played, if any, in this VW emissions scandal.

Some tongues are wagging that she made
a few phone calls before it all went down. :eek:

zico20
01-30-2016, 11:46 PM
Merkel says once the war is over, the refugees must return home. Good luck with that. Obviously it won't end til Obama is out of office. Who determines when the war is over. They have been fighting in the Middle East for thousands of years. She should not expect the war to end while she is still alive. She is stuck with these head choppers.

Great quote from an opposition leader.

The influx has played into the hands of the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD), whose support is now in the double digits, and whose leader was quoted on Saturday saying that migrants entering illegally should, if necessary, be shot.

Estimates are for a million more refugees next year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-refugees-idUSKCN0V80IH

classhandicapper
01-31-2016, 12:21 PM
Merkel is a delusional self destructive idealistic idiot. In other words, she's a liberal on this issue.

zico20
03-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Merkel's party took a drubbing in the three regional elections that voted. No surprise there. Also, the far right party made big gains by their standards, garnering over 10 percent in two regions and over 25 percent in the other.

Is the Fourth Reich on its way? History does repeat itself and Merkel's stance on immigration could lead to bringing back the glory days of German dominance in the world.

http://www.politico.eu/article/5-takeaways-from-angela-merkels-election-drubbing-german-regional-elections/

tucker6
03-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Merkel's party took a drubbing in the three regional elections that voted. No surprise there. Also, the far right party made big gains by their standards, garnering over 10 percent in two regions and over 25 percent in the other.

Is the Fourth Reich on its way? History does repeat itself and Merkel's stance on immigration could lead to bringing back the glory days of German dominance in the world.

http://www.politico.eu/article/5-takeaways-from-angela-merkels-election-drubbing-german-regional-elections/
Your second paragraph is delusional. Germany's time as THE major power on the world stage has come and gone.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 12:15 PM

http://www.politico.eu/article/5-takeaways-from-angela-merkels-election-drubbing-german-regional-elections/The 4th might be on its way, but if so, apparently it will be here in the USA, according to the anti-Trump movement. :lol:

And by the way, if I have to read one more article from someone who has visited Germany and hears all the citizens there saying how Trump reminds them of Hitler when he first came into power, I'm going to puke.

Those people (most of them not even ALIVE back in 1930-something) should be thanking their lucky stars they really didn't KNOW Hitler and all the atrocities for which he is so infamous for...I find it rather disgusting how cavalierly Hitler's name is used as a tool of damnation...even on ME by those who don't like me here.

Anyone who does so should be ashamed and embarrassed by their own ignorance.

Tom
03-15-2016, 12:56 PM
The 4th Reich lives on today - in the middle east.
Do some research.

The DIRECT ties to the Nazis and the Great Mufti et all, including Quadafy and Saddam. Today's terror groups have a foundation in the Werewolves.

WWII never ended, really.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2016, 12:59 PM
It's amazing how often you hear the words "Nazi, Hitler and Trump" in the media these days...but all these years...you hardly ever heard the words "Nazi, Hitler and ISIS" together...or "Nazi, Hitler and Radical Islam" or "Nazi, Hitler and Iran"

No, that would be too politically incorrect... :lol: :lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
03-15-2016, 02:09 PM
The difference between Trump and Hitler is fairly easy to explain.

Hitler killed 6 millions Jews in Europe.

Trump wants to temporarily halt immigration of Muslims until we can separate the good ones from the bad ones because a not insignificant subset of bad ones would eagerly kill another 6 million Jews in Israel if it wasn't for planes, ships, missiles, and nukes.

Now that that is cleared up, people can start debating the obvious math vs. the values of what Trump wants.

davew
02-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Merkel might lose election in couple weeks :(

http://www.newsweek.com/angela-merkel-martin-schulz-germany-elections-2017-german-chancellor-553836?rx=us