PDA

View Full Version : Travers Can't log into my NY Rewards account

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 04:21 PM
I haven't been able to log into my NY Rewards account from my desktop since around 3:20 PM...I do not use mobile as I do not have a smartphone or tablet etc..

Now it is around 4:16 PM and I just tried again to log in and still can't..it finally gave me a

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

______

Earlier in the afternoon when I had no trouble logging in around 2 PM or so I started to notice a very slight lag so I decided to put in my Travers wagers because I did not want to get shut out in the event the system became over loaded so even though I placed them well before I wanted to I did get them in but now I can not log in at all...

Anyone else experiencing log in difficulty at NY Rewards account?

I am located on eastern Long Island and always wager from home using my desktop.

Tor Ekman
08-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Try using a different browser

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Will do, thanks !

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Try using a different browser

I use Chrome but tried Firefox and it said NY Rewards Off Line due to maintenance so I will try again in a bit

Thanks

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 04:39 PM
NY Rewards is offline due to scheduled maintenance

Scheduled maintenance on the biggest day of the meet ? :(

EMD4ME
08-29-2015, 05:40 PM
NY Rewards is offline due to scheduled maintenance

Scheduled maintenance on the biggest day of the meet ? :(

Not surprised, sadly. Thank god I'm at AQU. I knew that would happen. Been trying to get in myself. No luck.

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 06:57 PM
Not surprised, sadly. Thank god I'm at AQU. I knew that would happen. Been trying to get in myself. No luck.

I just tried again at 6:54 and It seems they changed the entire log in screen and also changed the layout of the entire site .....I had played the pick 3 with the last leg using Keen Ice only but just my luck I could not catch a long shot in the first 2 legs....I see a bit over $200 in my account in the new screwy layout so I imagine that is what the Pk 3 paid for a a buck.....I hope they do not keep this weird new layout but why change it and take the site offline on Travers day ? WTF :( :(

I had also wheeled Keen Ice for a buck in the tri for 2nd but felt better playing the pk 3 with him on top instead of wheeling him 1st in Tri's for the travers in the event AP got 2nd

NorCalGreg
08-29-2015, 07:32 PM
I just tried again at 6:54 and It seems they changed the entire log in screen and also changed the layout of the entire site .....I had played the pick 3 with the last leg using Keen Ice only but just my luck I could not catch a long shot in the first 2 legs....I see a bit over $200 in my account in the new screwy layout so I imagine that is what the Pk 3 paid for a a buck.....I hope they do not keep this weird new layout but why change it and take the site offline on Travers day ? WTF :( :(

I had also wheeled Keen Ice for a buck in the tri for 2nd but felt better playing the pk 3 with him on top instead of wheeling him 1st in Tri's for the travers in the event AP got 2nd

Someone please tell me what the big attraction to having a NY Rewards Acct is--as opposed to one of the others that DON'T have problems every other day?

Tommy Tom
08-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Someone please tell me what the big attraction to having a NY Rewards Acct is--as opposed to one of the others that DON'T have problems every other day?

I can't compare them to anyone else as they are all I use to place my bets and they have been quite reliable and their video is excellent.....I also like the layout of their website and the ease of structuring bets together and actually placing bets.

Most of all being here in NY I feel extremely confident linking up my dedicated racing bank account with them as they credit deposits in seconds and they deposit withdrawals very quickly as well.

But today they blew it big time...

I logged in around 2 PM and the site was as fast as usual and I had decided to key on Keen Ice in the Travers and I was in the process of figuring out some wagering types when suddenly I started to get a bit of a lag .....so I thought to myself that in the event they can not handle the traffic I best get my Travers bets in now while I was logged in.....

So I did but due to the lag I suddenly experienced I felt I needed to rush my wagering decisions out of the fear of being shut out much later in the day right before the Travers.

So while I came out with a profit I am disappointed I felt rushed enough that I take not take fall advantage of my selection of Keen Ice....

And just a few minutes ago I logged in and the old log in and site format is back so I have no clue what happened earlier when I finally was able to log in and saw a completely different log in page and site layout...I sure am hoping they were not hacked or accounts were compromised.

I will stick with them but who ever it was who decided to shut the site down to do a scheduled maintenance ( if that was actually what they did according to what they posted ) almost half way through the Travers card should be fired in my opinion.

NorCalGreg
08-29-2015, 10:15 PM
I can't compare them to anyone else as they are all I use to place my bets and they have been quite reliable and their video is excellent.....I also like the layout of their website and the ease of structuring bets together and actually placing bets.

Most of all being here in NY I feel extremely confident linking up my dedicated racing bank account with them as they credit deposits in seconds and they deposit withdrawals very quickly as well.

But today they blew it big time...

I logged in around 2 PM and the site was as fast as usual and I had decided to key on Keen Ice in the Travers and I was in the process of figuring out some wagering types when suddenly I started to get a bit of a lag .....so I thought to myself that in the event they can not handle the traffic I best get my Travers bets in now while I was logged in.....

So I did but due to the lag I suddenly experienced I felt I needed to rush my wagering decisions out of the fear of being shut out much later in the day right before the Travers.

So while I came out with a profit I am disappointed I felt rushed enough that I take not take fall advantage of my selection of Keen Ice....

And just a few minutes ago I logged in and the old log in and site format is back so I have no clue what happened earlier when I finally was able to log in and saw a completely different log in page and site layout...I sure am hoping they were not hacked or accounts were compromised.

I will stick with them but who ever it was who decided to shut the site down to do a scheduled maintenance ( if that was actually what they did according to what they posted ) almost half way through the Travers card should be fired in my opinion.

Yep TT, I wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes. There are probably 3-4 days a year in NY racing where they absolutely, positively cannot screw up...and today was one of 'em. :rolleyes:

EMD4ME
08-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Yep TT, I wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes. There are probably 3-4 days a year in NY racing where they absolutely, positively cannot screw up...and today was one of 'em. :rolleyes:

Those 3-4 days a year that they can't screw up are the days that they do.

I'm no tech guy but I think it's because there are way too many people on the site on those 3-4 high traffic days.

Flysofree
08-30-2015, 03:22 PM
There's no place like NY.... For better or worse. I can't imagine doing maintaince on Travers day... But that's New York.