PDA

View Full Version : Another Link

ljb
06-06-2004, 08:53 AM
I know the rightys get upset when folks post links to the truth so, I will not post a link here. I will offer to provide a link to anyone wishing to take action concerning this administrations inability to provide a safe environment for America.

George Tenet's surprise resignation as CIA director comes at a time when the Bush administration is facing tough questions about its record protecting the security of the American people. Just this week:

President Bush consulted with a private lawyer about the investigation into which White House officials revealed the identity of an undercover CIA agent last year. The American people still don't know who in the Bush White House revealed this information.
The FBI began administering lie detector tests to administration officials to determine who leaked extremely sensitive intelligence about Iran to the Bush administration's close ally Ahmed Chalabi, who has been accused of passing it on to Iran.
And the Bush administration has still refused to hold anyone accountable for the intelligence failures that led to September 11, the lies about Iraq's nonexistent weapons of mass destruction, our failure to plan for post-war Iraq, and the failure of leadership that lead to the torture at Abu Ghraib prison.

At every turn, President Bush has passed the buck, pointed fingers, and blocked investigations. America's security depends on responsible leadership from the White House, leadership that we have not seen from Bush.

Anyone wishing to take action can send me a pm and I will provide a link to respond to this irresponsibility.

Tom
06-06-2004, 10:47 AM
And the source of this info is.....?
Not saying you are wrong or they are wrong, but just being a link
is no reason to believe something.
I agree, whoever revealed the name should be arrested and tried. I also KNOW who reported the name, and that was Koval-totally irresponsible on his part, he should be in Quantanamo rihgt night, stripped naked with panjtied on his head being FORCED to reveal his source. How can it be a crime for one person and legit news for another-BS. The press has to live under the same laws we all do. Freedom of the press assumes responsibility, which Kovak has shown absolutely none of.
So we might be closer on this issue than any other, L.....let's explore it.

ljb
06-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Tom,
Source is ... Common knowledge, don't you read the papers?

sq764
06-06-2004, 12:30 PM
"At every turn, President Bush has passed the buck, pointed fingers, and blocked investigations"

Oh God, maybe Bush is the first president to do such a thing!!

Oh wait, maybe EVERY president does this..

Where have you been, under a rock?

lsbets
06-06-2004, 01:08 PM
ljb said

"the lies about Iraq's nonexistent weapons of mass destruction"

Now that is a lie ljb and you know it. If the weapons were non existant, than where did the shells come from that were used in two seperate attacks against US forces last month? You can debate the seriousness of the attacks all you want, but the weapons did not come from Mars. The attacks happenned and we suffered casualties from them. Please stop trying to perpetuate the myth that Iraq did not have chemical weapons, the recent use of them here proved that they did.

kenwoodallpromos
06-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Do you know the difference between "resignation" and firing in D.C.?
About 5 minutes. Think about it.
Maybe now that Bush finally got rid of Clinton's dead wood, we can get some "Intellegence" back into the C(cover) I. A(ass).

Tom
06-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by sq764
[B....Where have you been, under a rock? [/B]

Or under his desk, with Sec! :D

Tom
06-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Tom,
Source is ... Common knowledge, don't you read the papers?

I assumed your secret link was something other than what is in the papers. Everytimne I try to agree wtih you I get in trouble.

TOJ

ljb
06-06-2004, 08:39 PM
lsbets,
Again i must defer to you, a man in the action. If you feel it is worth hundreds of lives and billions of dollars to find one sarin weapon and residue of mustard in a cannister then carry on, carry on!

lsbets
06-07-2004, 01:07 AM
ljb,

You can attempt all of the sarcasm that you want, and I could waste my time trying to debate with you and seeing if you are naive enough to believe that there are only 2 weapons out there that somehow were never destroyed by the benevelent Saddam Hussein, who said he destroyed all of his weapons, so he must have, right? I won't attempt to have that debate however, because in a battle of wits you come unarmed. I will take solace in the fact that no matter how condescending your attitude towards those serving in the military, if it were not for people like me, people like you would not enjoy the freedom to be total, complete asses. God bless America!

JustRalph
06-07-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by lsbets
ljb,

You can attempt all of the sarcasm that you want, and I could waste my time trying to debate with you and seeing if you are naive enough to believe that there are only 2 weapons out there that somehow were never destroyed by the benevelent Saddam Hussein, who said he destroyed all of his weapons, so he must have, right? I won't attempt to have that debate however, because in a battle of wits you come unarmed. I will take solace in the fact that no matter how condescending your attitude towards those serving in the military, if it were not for people like me, people like you would not enjoy the freedom to be total, complete asses. God bless America!

ls.........hang in there brother. Never forget that LJB is a pissed off Arab...................no use taking up the argument. He won't change.

ljb
06-07-2004, 01:14 AM
lsbets,
I like the last part "God bless America". And I want you to know you and your troops are still in my daily prayers. I have total and complete support for the troops, just don't care for the gang that put them in this predicament. God Bless

ljb
06-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Jr,
Do you have a thing about Arabs?

sq764
06-07-2004, 02:03 AM
ljb, I assume you support those pussy marines that abandoned their groups and fled to Canada??

And good old pussy Canada agreed to take them in as citizens to avoid US penalty...

What a disgrace..

JustRalph
06-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by ljb
Jr,Do you have a thing about Arabs?

No...in fact I have some very good friends that are Arabs. We ride motorcycles together etc. But they have common sense.....they agree with me on many issues. And they are not hate filled when it comes to the Middle east etc. even though they have family there.......they live part-time in LA and Part time in Michigan.......maybe near you huh?

I just think I have a sense of who you are...............or maybe better......what you are...........

ljb
06-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Jr,
So if I understand correctly the Arabs that agree with you have common sense.
Sounds logical to me. Oh and I do have a family from the mid-east that lives across the street from me. I know nothing about them as they are rarely outside the house. An interesting side note about this house. The day after 9/11 the house was decorated somewhat lavishly in red white and blue bunting. I keep my eyes open but have seen nothing suspicious. Of course I probably don't have to worry as Ashcroft probably has his spies watching them closely. ;)
Aside to sq764,
I reported your post to moderator. It may cross the line on language content.