PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Festival Tent

MOG4023
08-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi Guys,

I am heading down next week with festival tent tickets. In past years we usually just hung around the backyard but this year we took a couple tables in the tent. Logic being we are covered if it rains. Couple questions, maybe someone knows;
Are coolers allowed in the festival tents?
Is there power for lap tops?

FYI for those interested: The tables in the tent are $65 (6 tickets) this year but that includes admission and a program.

Thanks in advance.

burnsy
08-27-2015, 07:18 PM
Just had the company party there, put my cooler under the end of the table and there are outlets in the back right hand corner. Free Wi-Fi from NYRA. Charge it up before though, I would. You can also put your cooler against the fence if you don't want it under your table but no one said anything to me Sunday.

MOG4023
08-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Thanks Burnsy.

thespaah
08-28-2015, 12:09 AM
Hi Guys,

I am heading down next week with festival tent tickets. In past years we usually just hung around the backyard but this year we took a couple tables in the tent. Logic being we are covered if it rains. Couple questions, maybe someone knows;
Are coolers allowed in the festival tents?
Is there power for lap tops?

FYI for those interested: The tables in the tent are $65 (6 tickets) this year but that includes admission and a program.

Thanks in advance.
NYRA General Information....https://www.nyra.com/saratoga/information/
I do not see where coolers are banned from the tents...However, it may be wise to not carry in the cooler to the tent.
I have been in there a couple times as a guest of someone.
We brought a cooler, but left it outside the tent. When we wanted a cold one, we went to get one from the Igloo...