PDA

View Full Version : True Heros

woodtoo
08-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Three "Off Duty" Military and one Brit spoil muslim terrorist attack on train
in France. 26 year old Spencer Stone charged 10 meters to tackle madman
armed with loaded AK-47, tackling him. Ayoub el-Qahzzani was then beaten
unconscious by Stone, Alec Skarlatos, Anthony Sadler, and Brit Chris Norman.

Thank you, Brave Men. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

LottaKash
08-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Yes, truly heroes...So Three Cheers for those alert, brave, and responsive men... :jump: :jump: :jump: ... They probably saved many lives...

And, Frig all those delusional Islamo-Nazis...They should all be blasted back into the 7th century, cause that's where they really want to be...

Greyfox
08-22-2015, 01:18 PM

That is true bravery. They're made of the right stuff, so to speak.:ThmbUp:

Tom
08-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Heroes for sure. :ThmbUp:

NorCalGreg
08-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Was just reading the latest about this. Says suspect was "known to French counter-terrorism officials", yet here he is.....on a train bound for Paris with a loaded AK47--about to kill as many innocent people as he possibly can. French counter-terrorism officials nowhere in sight. What's wrong with that picture?

zico20
08-23-2015, 11:57 AM
New twist to the story. The terrorist claims he is homeless and was only on the train to rob people so he could feed himself. Of course his lawyer believes him, saying he looks real thin. Liar!

elysiantraveller
08-23-2015, 03:41 PM
New twist to the story. The terrorist claims he is homeless and was only on the train to rob people so he could feed himself. Of course his lawyer believes him, saying he looks real thin. Liar!

I care much less about the man than I do reading up on Americans doing what we do best which is kicking some ass... :ThmbUp: :cool: :ThmbUp:

iceknight
08-23-2015, 03:44 PM

Thank you, Brave Men. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Brave men. Respect!

iceknight
08-23-2015, 04:35 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Brave men. Respect! Here is more coverage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208021/American-train-attack-heroes-tell-foiled-gunman-sliced-one-thumbs.html

The last name of one of the Americans is Sadler.. but he is not the son of Joh Sadler though!

Clocker
08-23-2015, 05:35 PM

His story checks out okay, must be true.

But he has denied any intention of waging a jihadist attack, telling investigators he had merely stumbled upon a weapons stash in park in Belgium and decided to use it to rob passengers, according to Sophie David, a lawyer assigned to his case when he was taken off the train in Arras, northern France.

"He is dumbfounded that his act is being linked to terrorism," David told BFM-TV, adding that the suspect who is believed to have lived in Belgium describes himself as homeless.

"He says that by chance he found a suitcase with a weapon, with a telephone, hidden away," said David.

"He said he found it in the park which is just next to the Midi Station in Brussels, where he often sleeps with other homeless people.

The lawyer forgot to mention that the suitcase also had a Luger and a boxcutter.

This is deja vu all over again. The illegal immigrant in SF found his gun in a park too. These guys must have gone to the same school together.

http://news.yahoo.com/france-train-gunman-dumbfounded-terrorism-allegations-132517618.html

Inner Dirt
08-23-2015, 08:55 PM
Even though I never served I think the way this country takes care of our
soldiers, especially the ones injured in the line of duty is a disgrace. I am hoping someone does something nice for these brave young men and they use
their 15 minutes of fame for a constructive purpose. I guess I am old fashioned, to me a hero is someone who risks themselves to help others. Like a lifeguard who dives into a riptide to save someone from drowning, a fireman who runs into a burning building to save a stranger, or these young men, not
a dude who shoots female hormones and wears a dress. Sorry I had to go there.

woodtoo
08-24-2015, 01:20 PM
France bestow highest award, Legion of Honor on train Heroes.

Sure hope they receive a heroes welcome when they return home. :jump:

Tom
08-24-2015, 01:43 PM
IRS will probably try to tax their awards.

Clocker
08-24-2015, 02:04 PM
The libs will attack them for being racist, anti-Muslim, and using excessive force. Just another case of white on brown violence.

Stillriledup
08-24-2015, 02:16 PM
The libs will attack them for being racist, anti-Muslim, and using excessive force. Just another case of white on brown violence.

Excessive force? if the guy lived, it wasnt excessive IMO.

ArlJim78
08-24-2015, 09:57 PM
Three yanks and a Brit eh? Weren't there any Frenchmen on that train and if so what were they doing during all of this?

horses4courses
08-24-2015, 10:23 PM
Three yanks and a Brit eh? Weren't there any Frenchmen on that train and if so what were they doing during all of this?

Sorry to stifle your weak attempt at some stereotypical humor,
but initial physical contact with the gunman coming out of the
train restroom was made by a Frenchman. He's a singer, I think.
Suffered serious gunshot wound to the upper body. Still in hospital.

Seems it was only a second, or two, after that when the gunman
was subdued by the Americans. Heroic acts, for sure.
They saved plenty of lives. From Sacramento, too. :ThmbUp:

Maybe you should take a crack at the lack of Dutch participation?
The journey began in Amsterdam.