PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Madison

magwell
08-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Ashley Madison the cheaters web site has been hacked and names are coming out. This can really get ugly if some well known people are exposed from the list.......

magwell
08-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Turns out 95 % are men, imagine how busy the women must have been.....:rolleyes:

delayjf
08-21-2015, 04:08 PM
I have no sympathy for anyone who cheats on their spouse.

TJDave
08-22-2015, 03:20 AM
I have no sympathy for anyone who cheats on their spouse.

I have no sympathy for anyone who cheats.

Tom
08-22-2015, 09:45 AM
You post that you don't like cheaters.....in the off topic forum on a Horse Racing board.

Interesting..... :D

mostpost
08-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Turns out 95 % are men, imagine how busy the women must have been.....:rolleyes:
I kind of doubt that statistic as it was put out by the hackers. Certainly more men than women, but 95% seems excessive.

I ran across a website where you could enter a person's email and find if he or she was a member at Ashley Madison. Since Just Ralph was kind enough to give us all his email..................just kidding.

It did occur to me that none of us is likely to find a friend or acquaintance since no one would use their main email for such a purpose.

tophatmert
08-22-2015, 01:19 PM
I prefer the cheaper alternative site Oscar Madison, there I can cheat with a gal with similar interests.

magwell
08-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Hackers also said most of the women on the site were fake anyway, just to entice the men to sign up........:D

Tor Ekman
08-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I prefer the cheaper alternative site Oscar Madison, there I can cheat with a gal with similar interests.
Crazy Rhoda Zimmerman?

NorCalGreg
08-22-2015, 06:17 PM

I always liked the bargain site Dolly Madison, for a case of HoHo's you can cheat with the BBW of your dreams.

Valuist
08-23-2015, 12:24 PM

The woman on that site are all dressed sloppily....but they do like to gamble.

There's yet another site: Madhouse on Madison. It can double as a brothel when its tenants (Bulls and Blackhawks) aren't using it.

iceknight
08-23-2015, 02:06 PM
I kind of doubt that statistic as it was put out by the hackers. Certainly more men than women, but 95% seems excessive.

I ran across a website where you could enter a person's email and find if he or she was a member at Ashley Madison. Since Just Ralph was kind enough to give us all his email..................just kidding.

It did occur to me that none of us is likely to find a friend or acquaintance since no one would use their main email for such a purpose.Stupidity isn't finite.

tanner12oz
08-23-2015, 02:27 PM
all of the internet dating sites are also made up of 95% men. if your a woman you literally can have a couple hundred messages in a matter of minutes. now out of those couple hundred messages 99% of them will be neanderthals but whatever floats your boat.

TJDave
08-23-2015, 03:59 PM
I always liked the bargain site Dolly Madison, for a case of HoHo's you can cheat with the BBW of your dreams.

You have a secret stash of those? I heard they went out of business.

mostpost
08-24-2015, 12:35 AM
You have a secret stash of those? I heard they went out of business.
Hostess made HoHos. They went bankrupt but rose like the Phoenix to supply us with their wonderful product again. I think NorCalGregg was making a pun on Ashley Madison.

zico20
08-26-2015, 08:39 PM
New info just released from the hackers. Not a surprise to say the least. Almost all the women on that site were made up by the company. Men were talking to men. Supposedly 5 million women and only 1500 ever checked their messages. No wonder the company is ticked off that they were hacked. The biggest dating site scam of all time. I bet there will be lawsuits filed by men to recoup their money. I for one am glad the site was hacked. As long as the hackers don't use the credit card numbers I support this. Seems to me the hackers only goal was to expose them as frauds and find out what famous people used it. If someone used that site I seriously doubt your credit card is in jeopardy of being used.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ashley-madison-bunch-dudes-talking-233158251.html

Hoofless_Wonder
08-27-2015, 02:06 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Turns out that the site is 85% men by the raw numbers (31.3M men, 5.6M women), but almost all the women's accounts had never been accessed after the creation of their profiles.

With only 1500 of them ever checking their email versus over 20 million male accounts, the "more accurate" percentage is something like 99.9925% men.....

I have no idea what the value or cash flow of Ashley Madison looked like before this hack, but we know it's close to ZERO now....

magwell
08-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Turns out the whole thing was a scam and the men that signed up were talking to other men posing as women, and now they have to be worried that they will be exposed if they gave their correct info..........;)

johnhannibalsmith
08-27-2015, 11:43 AM
Score one for the "comes around" part of the clause.

Actor
08-27-2015, 08:08 PM
I always liked the bargain site Dolly Madison, for a case of HoHo's you can cheat with the BBW of your dreams.Or cheat on your diet!

Hoofless_Wonder
08-28-2015, 02:38 AM
Score one for the "comes around" part of the clause.

:D Yeah, there is the irony of karma here.

And now for the lawsuits. Should be interesting to see how the class action suit turns out - seeking damages for negligence when the plaintiff is using the service to break the law.... :confused:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/25/us-ashleymadison-cybersecurity-lawsuit-idUSKCN0QU05L20150825?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews

therussmeister
08-28-2015, 11:38 AM
:D Yeah, there is the irony of karma here.

And now for the lawsuits. Should be interesting to see how the class action suit turns out - seeking damages for negligence when the plaintiff is using the service to break the law.... :confused:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/25/us-ashleymadison-cybersecurity-lawsuit-idUSKCN0QU05L20150825?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews
Break which law?

Hoofless_Wonder
08-29-2015, 02:23 AM
Break which law?

Adultery. It's against the law in many states, though apparently not in California where this lawsuit has been filed. I'm surprised by that.

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2015, 09:08 AM
If there were no real women on the site, then I guess these man can't really be accused of cheating... :lol:

dave richman
08-29-2015, 02:02 PM
This is a test and only a test. No need to adjust your devise. Can you here me now :rolleyes:

magwell
08-29-2015, 02:17 PM
If there were no real women on the site, then I guess these man can't really be accused of cheating... :lol:Your right they were only looking (nothing wrong with that)........;)

zico20
08-31-2015, 10:28 PM
The owner of this site must really be desperate or in denial. He is claiming the hackers misinterpreted the data and there are 2.8 million messages from women.
The article says 100s of thousands signed up in the LAST WEEK.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/31/us-ashleymadison-cybersecurity-idUSKCN0R01CS20150831

NorCalGreg
08-31-2015, 10:37 PM
If there were no real women on the site, then I guess these man can't really be accused of cheating... :lol:

That's the story I'm sticking with :blush: