PDA

View Full Version : Rubio leads Clinton in 3 key states

zico20
08-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Rubio has the biggest lead among Republican candidates against Clinton in the three big swing states of Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. I have been saying this for over a year now that Rubio is the best choice for Republicans to win back the WH. All the usual attacks Democrats make on the Republican candidate goes out the window with Rubio. Such as rich white guy out of touch with the middle class. Also, not brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

It has been said many times that people will vote for the person they LIKE the most in many instances. Rubio will become that likeable guy when voters get to know him more. Lets be honest here. Bush NEVER should have beaten Gore with the economy the way it was at the time. But Bush came across as more like the average "Joe" than Gore did. Same goes for Bush against Kerry. Kerry came across as to conceited for many voters. People liked Bill when he ran against the first Bush.

I know Robert Goren hates Rubio and thinks he doesn't have a chance but I am willing to bet everything in my bank account that Rubio beats Clinton if they are the two nominees. The biggest threat to Rubio would be Biden. People like Biden and think he is just like them.

Republicans need to get smart here and nominate Rubio.

Here is the article on the races by Qunnipiac.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/20/marco-rubio-gives-hillary-clinton-staunch-challenge-in-bellwether-states-poll-shows/

reckless
08-20-2015, 08:14 PM
Rubio has the biggest lead among Republican candidates against Clinton in the three big swing states of Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. I have been saying this for over a year now that Rubio is the best choice for Republicans to win back the WH. All the usual attacks Democrats make on the Republican candidate goes out the window with Rubio. Such as rich white guy out of touch with the middle class. Also, not brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

It has been said many times that people will vote for the person they LIKE the most in many instances. Rubio will become that likeable guy when voters get to know him more. Lets be honest here. Bush NEVER should have beaten Gore with the economy the way it was at the time. But Bush came across as more like the average "Joe" than Gore did. Same goes for Bush against Kerry. Kerry came across as to conceited for many voters. People liked Bill when he ran against the first Bush.

I know Robert Goren hates Rubio and thinks he doesn't have a chance but I am willing to bet everything in my bank account that Rubio beats Clinton if they are the two nominees. The biggest threat to Rubio would be Biden. People like Biden and think he is just like them.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/08/20/marco-rubio-gives-hillary-clinton-staunch-challenge-in-bellwether-states-poll-shows/

Some nice comments Zico, but the No. 1 issue in the 2016 election is immigration and national security and Rubio fails with his amnesty and open borders stance.

Also being affiliated with the weak, anti-conservative Gang of Eight in the US Senate doesn't help his chances getting nominated as well. And finally, being in the pocket of crony capitalist left wing radical Mark Zuckenberg also hurts Rubio's national chances.

Yes, he is an attractive candidate. And he represents a truly great personal story which is very compelling.

Tom
08-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Rubio is a nice little democrat.

pandy
08-20-2015, 10:26 PM

I'm with you. I've felt that Rubio would get the nomination all along. I'm not as confident about winning the whole thing, but I hope you're right. When you break it down, most of the people running for the Republicans have no shot at all. Trump will most likely implode, no one really wants Bush. Rubio should keep rising in the polls.

zico20
08-21-2015, 08:17 PM
A Fox news poll out of Michigan is as follows.

Trump 40 Clinton 39
Bush 41 Clinton 40
Rubio 45 Clinton 36

Once again Rubio has the biggest lead.