PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss The(DRF) Beyer Man?

KingChas
06-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Damm, Randy Moss was salivatating like my dog Lucky when I'm eating a steak.He proclaimed Rock Hard Ten's outside trip in the Preakness and how many lengths he lost(lost by 11)by being outside on the turns.But he didn't have the balls to say he was betting on Rock Hard Ten.(Fence Sitter Love Me). Kenny Mayne's shit is getting stale. This is another one of the BSF guys(MOSS) who think they have inside info.Like I said in a previous post the DRF(BSF) speed figs tell you what they want you to know, not what they know.I'm glad the wise guys lost!As Bob B. said on TVG sometimes DRF people confuse their last name with Christ!

PS: If your confused, Randy is one of the guys who helps make BSF figs.When we learn how to read between their lines we will win a fortune!

BeatTheChalk
06-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Mayne is getting even worse than worse ...I simply used the
mute button. As for Randy Moss .... sometimes he is right and
sometimes he isnt. I cant stand the guy .. so I dont care what he
says.

WINMANWIN
06-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Moss is somewhat good, when he gets the inside word from the trainers. He lets you know, just before they go off, so you have hardly no time to get the bets in :confused: TOO funny how everyone loved the Rock today, I liked the Rock in the preakness, but when I heard the hype this week, and drf writers and these Espn know it all's, saying the Rockster was the only one that could beat Smarty, I kept shaking my head. They wrote Birdstone off after He was 3 to 5 , was steadied with bailey aboard 8 weeks ago.Track was somewhat off that day, steadied, stiffed Etc, Throws a shoe preakness day in slop, beats Master David, whos the Bud longshot:eek: 1 for 1 over belmont strip, but according to press hasnt looked good, shows o.k. works in my book at the spa:rolleyes: Thats Why I gave both zito steeds a shot in the gimmick bets, but DIDNT realize it was gonna be zito all day long :o

Figman
06-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Win
You may have hit upon it! Maybe BIRDSTONE just got to feeling good after getting back to Saratoga to train the past few weeks just like we do in getting to Saratoga for the meet. During the three hour van ride from Saratoga to Belmont, BIRDSTONE got himself all psyched-up for his best.

WINMANWIN
06-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Figman
Win
You may have hit upon it! Maybe BIRDSTONE just got to feeling good after getting back to Saratoga to train the past few weeks just like we do in getting to Saratoga for the meet. During the three hour van ride from Saratoga to Belmont, BIRDSTONE got himself all psyched-up for his best.

I read in today's paper Zito said he was so impressed with Birdies last work at the SPA, He knew he would run well.
'He said he knows horses' and told Marylou lets go for it. I'll
say, I think the ZITO camp was all class after the victory also.
Why in the world, A Grade 1 winner who was 1 for 1 over the track, with EXCUSE lines, was Overlooked so much, was the surprising thing to me !

rokitman
06-06-2004, 12:25 PM
How the hell did Mayne get on TV? The is guy possibly the most annoying person on television. He sounds like the factory default message on a digital answering machine. And he persists with chronically throwing the funnies around that are not funny in the least. Nobody notices this at ESPN?

kenwoodallpromos
06-06-2004, 01:39 PM
I guess Birdstone out-Rockyed the Philly horse!

Tom
06-06-2004, 02:11 PM
I think Kenny Mayne is the hands-down, bar none BEST commentator in the business. He is funny, entertaing, a great staright man, and quick witted. Compare him to the divot hosting the NBC broadcast, or....Todd Shrupp.
Kenny Mayne makes the show worth watching, after all, 90% of the boadcasts are not races.

cj
06-06-2004, 02:15 PM
I have no problem at all with Kenny Mayne, find him quite funny.

Even if I didn't, I'd rather listen to him than Charlsie or Mike Battaglia any day of the week!