PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's G1 Alabama: Jones returns

Grits
08-19-2015, 11:12 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/93797/jones-returns-for-alabama-bid-with-hot-hand

menifee
08-20-2015, 12:51 AM
These three year old fillies are so equal this year. Tough to handicap. None of them truly stand out.

cj
08-20-2015, 12:51 AM
These three year old fillies are so equal this year. Tough to handicap. None of them truly stand out.

Makes for pretty good betting races, but none of them are particularly good.

RacingFan1992
08-20-2015, 12:53 AM
Curalina is my pick. Wish she would have won the CCAO without that DQ. I know most don't care but wonder if they are gonna mention it if she won the new triple. Probably not.

sammy the sage
08-20-2015, 08:07 AM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/93797/jones-returns-for-alabama-bid-with-hot-hand

My take form this article is to watch the "manny pacquiao" lawsuits...if not thrown out and actually successful....perhaps horseplayer/bettors...can sue a trainer for running a SICK horse...Jones is AN idiot for admitting that publically...

at least Pletcher has gotten better after the "life at 10" incident...maybe...at least public perception wise...and a least he scratched some of his horses at Belmont when the virus went thru his barn...well some of them...some probably ran sick as well...ce le vie...

RacingFan1992
08-20-2015, 09:04 AM
My take form this article is to watch the "manny pacquiao" lawsuits...if not thrown out and actually successful....perhaps horseplayer/bettors...can sue a trainer for running a SICK horse...Jones is AN idiot for admitting that publically...

at least Pletcher has gotten better after the "life at 10" incident...maybe...at least public perception wise...and a least he scratched some of his horses at Belmont when the virus went thru his barn...well some of them...some probably ran sick as well...ce le vie...

Oh yeah like he is the only trainer to ever do that. If I am not mistaken Lucien Laurin ran Secretariat when he had a virus in the Whitney.