PDA

View Full Version : i miss JUST RALPH

lamboguy
08-18-2015, 12:10 AM
its been over a month since his last post. even though i disagree with lots of things he says or stands for, i always wanted to read the material that he sifted through and took the time to post on this board.

one time i had asked him to explain to me about a personal issue that i was facing and he pointed me in the right direction.

i hope he comes back soon

kingfin66
08-18-2015, 02:17 AM
He always struck being as being a kind person. Always helpful to people. I would not get your hopes up about his coming back. It sounded pretty final. It looks like he took CJ's Dad with him. He did provide contact info before he left.

Inner Dirt
08-18-2015, 09:26 AM
It was over the flag deal I believe, but I am appalled at the way some people
address each other in here. Just because someone disagrees with your viewpoint doesn't make them "ignorant", "a pea brain", " a liar" etc,etc. I did notice one thing most of the name calling comes from the left side of the fence. I don't blame anyone for bailing out.

Tape Reader
08-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Me Too! I think the Guy gave very valuable info on many topics.

lamboguy
08-18-2015, 12:28 PM
address each other in here. Just because someone disagrees with your viewpoint doesn't make them "ignorant", "a pea brain", " a liar" etc,etc. I did notice one thing most of the name calling comes from the left side of the fence. I don't blame anyone for bailing out.
he snapped because of the selling of unborn babies body parts.

thaskalos
08-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Whom was he mad at?

Robert Goren
08-18-2015, 12:47 PM
I miss Zilly more.

xtb
08-18-2015, 02:09 PM

The joking about it was one of the reasons he left.

Tom
08-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Track Champions offered him 5 weeks vacation and double time on Saturdays.

Marshall Bennett
08-18-2015, 06:38 PM
I miss Zilly more.
I miss Ralph and Zilly both. They came from either side of the fence, but both contributed a lot.
It's not always politics that make a person valuable to society. If you have a closed mind and choose only to learn from one side or the other, there's no doubt you're missing a lot.
I miss them both. :)

plainolebill
08-18-2015, 06:48 PM
JustRalph is a standup guy, whether you agree with what he says or not. I miss his posts.

ArlJim78
08-18-2015, 07:19 PM
He (Just Ralph) tweets on a regular basis.

fast4522
08-18-2015, 07:34 PM
A tune for JR, CJ's dad, and GaryG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

Tom
08-18-2015, 08:12 PM
qbk3VD3mrJ4

Dave Schwartz
08-18-2015, 08:17 PM
I miss Zilly more.

I have come to know "Zilly" very well.

It is truly amazing what a fine man he is. And far different than the impression he left here.

Dave

PS: I, too, miss Ralph.

zico20
08-18-2015, 08:30 PM

I disagree with you. I think this forum is very professional and considerate compared to many others. I really can't think of one poster on here I would avoid reading their comments.

thaskalos
08-18-2015, 08:36 PM
I have come to know "Zilly" very well.

It is truly amazing what a fine man he is. And far different than the impression he left here.

This board doesn't always bring out the best in us...

NJ Stinks
08-18-2015, 09:10 PM
I disagree with you. I think this forum is very professional and considerate compared to many others. I really can't think of one poster on here I would avoid reading their comments.

I don't think Tom is "very professional" when it comes to every politician being a traitor or wanting to blow up whoever or whatever country is being discussed. In fact, the #1 poster here isn't exactly "considerate" either when he rants.

But I do agree that things don't get so crazy here as they do on other forums.

As for Ralph, I must admit the daily beat down on Dems was wearing but that's Ralph. (shrug) He believes what he believes and must be respected for a lot of things including being anything but a phony.

However, I'm not chasing down another man's tweets. So if you want to continue to show me the error of my politics, Ralph, you know what you have to do. :cool:

Tom
08-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I don't think Tom is "very professional" when it comes to every politician being a traitor or wanting to blow up whoever or whatever country is being discussed.

I am not a professional.
My goal is the truth, not a career. :cool:

NJ Stinks
08-18-2015, 09:41 PM
I am not a professional.
My goal is the truth, not a career. :cool:

One day, I hope you find it. (Pick an icon!)

Inner Dirt
08-19-2015, 03:49 PM

In my short time here I was posting a personal experience and someone called me a liar. I actually PM'ed that person and they never responded.
To that I say that person is a coward who hides behind a keyboard.

Another incident in a thread about cops I posted my horrible personal experience of having a cop dad who beat me and my mother, threatening to kill us both on numerous occasions. I was told my personal experiences were BS. That was from a person with a high post count. I think they run
this site. I actually asked to get kicked out of here, I was shocked.

I think I am asking too much for people to treat each other the same way in anonymity as they would if you were sitting next to each other watching a football game in a sports bar. That is what I do. If someone doesn't agree
with me I wonder what formed their way of thinking, I don't start calling them ignorant, stupid, etc,etc.

PaceAdvantage
08-21-2015, 12:39 AM
Another incident in a thread about cops I posted my horrible personal experience of having a cop dad who beat me and my mother, threatening to kill us both on numerous occasions. I was told my personal experiences were BS. That was from a person with a high post count. I think they run
this site. I actually asked to get kicked out of here, I was shocked. If you go back to that thread, you'll see that you COMPLETELY MISINTERPRETED my comment towards you. Perhaps it was my poor writing skills, but I DID CLARIFY exactly what I was talking about, and I was IN NO WAY TELLING YOU YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WERE BS.

I WAS telling you that YOU going personal ON ME (which you did in that thread) was BS. You totally misunderstood my post. And you failed to read my reply where I clarified what I was talking about.

You probably won't read this reply either and you'll continue posting your nonsense about me.

Inner Dirt
08-21-2015, 09:51 AM
If you go back to that thread, you'll see that you COMPLETELY MISINTERPRETED my comment towards you. Perhaps it was my poor writing skills, but I DID CLARIFY exactly what I was talking about, and I was IN NO WAY TELLING YOU YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WERE BS.

I WAS telling you that YOU going personal ON ME (which you did in that thread) was BS. You totally misunderstood my post. And you failed to read my reply where I clarified what I was talking about.

You probably won't read this reply either and you'll continue posting your nonsense about me.

I can't think of anyone in here that quotes people and attacks them personally more than you do. Of course since this is your sand box, no one is going to back me up.

Red Knave
08-21-2015, 10:37 AM
I can't think of anyone in here that quotes people and attacks them personally more than you do.
Interesting observation. I have only seen PA quote and attack passive/aggressive trolls.

Inner Dirt
08-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Interesting observation. I have only seen PA quote and attack passive/aggressive trolls.

That is is still quoting and attacking people regardless of your opinion of them.

fast4522
08-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Perhaps Mike gives us all a fair amount of rope, much like a trial judge might extend to see where one is going. It becomes important to know what court you are in before you proceed.

cj's dad
08-25-2015, 09:42 PM
back in business- out of the hospital after a month; had emergency surgery for a perforated large intestine and doing ok

i talk to Just Ralph weekly and I doubt he will be back. Miss his posts much

Tom
08-25-2015, 09:55 PM
Glad to hear you're doing ok.
Ralph is missed, as is Gary and DJ.

Hope you guys take home CT tomorrow night. (You may well!) :ThmbUp:

whodoyoulike
08-25-2015, 10:34 PM
I know about Ralph and GaryG but .... what happened to DJ?

Glad to hear you're okay Curtis.

fast4522
08-26-2015, 05:49 PM
back in business- out of the hospital after a month; had emergency surgery for a perforated large intestine and doing ok

Great to hear all is well with ya now CJ's Dad, best leave those hoagie's alone. Give JR a shout for us.

Stillriledup
08-26-2015, 05:58 PM
Where's Dan G of Jaco Pastorius fame?

I miss that guy.

NJ Stinks
08-26-2015, 06:28 PM

Appreciate the update, Curtis. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2015, 03:06 PM
[/b]I can't think of anyone in here that quotes people and attacks them personally more than you do. Of course since this is your sand box, no one is going to back me up.You must not read many posts.

At least you now know I wasn't dismissing your personal experience with your cop father.

You're welcome.

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2015, 03:07 PM

i talk to Just Ralph weekly and I doubt he will be back. Miss his posts muchYOU WERE MISSED and I'm glad you're doing better health-wise.

Try and convince Ralph to come back when you get the chance.

Robert Goren
08-29-2015, 04:07 PM

Wow, that is a tough one. I am glad you are on your way back to health.