PDA

View Full Version : How can I stream Saratoga online?

Neumeier
08-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Sorry if this is an easy questions but I can't figure it out. On the website you can listen to live audio but that isn't doing it for me. I have no type of accounts (TVG, etc) but I feel like there has to be a way. Thanks in advance.

Lemon Drop Husker
08-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Pay.

Neumeier
08-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Pay.

Okay thanks. I had TVG last 10 years, but just moved and have a different package. I'll do some research.

OTM Al
08-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Okay thanks. I had TVG last 10 years, but just moved and have a different package. I'll do some research.
Become a NYRA.com member. Anyone can join this
https://www.nyra.com/saratoga/wagering/

cj
08-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Pay.

Why post something if you don't really know? Streaming is free at the NYRA site as OTM Al has stated, just need to sign up.

thespaah
08-16-2015, 09:43 PM
There is also an Android app for NYRA..Free.

appistappis
08-17-2015, 03:07 AM
try the free app horse races now

Neumeier
08-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Become a NYRA.com member. Anyone can join this
https://www.nyra.com/saratoga/wagering/

I'm trying to sign up and when you put address in it doesn't let you change it from Ny. Are you sure you can do it without living in NY?

*Edit, I'm all set. I was clicking on NYRA Rewards which you have to be a NY resident for

cj
08-17-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm trying to sign up and when you put address in it doesn't let you change it from Ny. Are you sure you can do it without living in NY?

Yes, 100% sure. I watch all the time in Oklahoma.

Rise Over Run
08-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Yes, 100% sure. I watch all the time in Oklahoma.
It's literally the greatest thing since sliced bread; yet the Nattering Naybobs of NYRA Negativity types want to post ad nauseam about the questionable location of a new bar or whether or not an escalator is working. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Grits
08-17-2015, 08:00 PM
It's literally the greatest thing since sliced bread; yet the Nattering Naybobs of NYRA Negativity types want to post ad nauseam about the questionable location of a new bar or whether or not an escalator is working. :bang: :bang: :bang:

NYRA gets tremendous support at this website!! Why post wise remarks at the risk of having them removed? Please, don't continue to take digs at others.. including me. (I mentioned the escalator, now broken for over a year) or investors of Drawing Away Stable. You wised off at new poster, Chaka26. It didn't go well.

It's easy to add to the board with your knowledge, opinion, links, or whatever. Again, please, lose the digs as I can promise you.. being invisible, here, is starting to have its limits.

Rise Over Run
08-17-2015, 08:45 PM
NYRA gets tremendous support at this website!! Why post wise remarks at the risk of having them removed? Please, don't continue to take digs at others.. including me. (I mentioned the escalator, now broken for over a year) or investors of Drawing Away Stable. You wised off at new poster, Chaka26. It didn't go well.

It's easy to add to the board with your knowledge, opinion, links, or whatever. Again, please, lose the digs as I can promise you.. being invisible, here, is starting to have its limits.
I didn't specifically mention you in my post, so there's really no need to threaten me with anything.

thespaah
08-18-2015, 11:08 AM

*Edit, I'm all set. I was clicking on NYRA Rewards which you have to be a NY resident for
Yes
I have an account. I entered my NC address.
I just can't use it for wagering. :bang:

cj
08-18-2015, 11:13 AM
I didn't specifically mention you in my post, so there's really no need to threaten me with anything.

You need to chill.

raybo
08-18-2015, 12:49 PM
I use Twinspires for live video on tracks my ADW doesn't carry, free. I live in Texas so I can't wager through Twinspires, but I can stream video from any track that is running.

Robert Fischer
08-18-2015, 03:21 PM
I use Twinspires for live video on tracks my ADW doesn't carry, free. I live in Texas so I can't wager through Twinspires, but I can stream video from any track that is running.

Worth signing up for NYRA to watch the 'HD' live video.
I'm surprised that my internet does not need to 'buffer', it works very well.
Off hours tend to run a cycle of "Trips and Traps" and other NYRA shows/races are available free on-demand.

Fiat Lux
08-18-2015, 10:25 PM
Between the great quality of racing, HD streaming, and the broadcast they have with Serling, Beer, Jason, the Mig and Maggie, having at least a basic account is a must. I've been betting US racing for the last 15 years and this is the best racing programming by far.
I even watch it when I am not wagering nyra, just for fun. And Collmus has been better than I expected, great calls everyday.