PDA

View Full Version : The lady reporterette for ESPN .. pretty but dumb

BeatTheChalk
06-05-2004, 01:50 PM
She asks Funny Cide's trainer ..." Looking at Smarty Jones...
and his trainer ...would you have done anything differently
in the training of SJ? " I cant possibly make any comment
about that question.

BeatTheChalk
06-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Asks Pat Day " Will you be trying to upset SJ today? " The look
on Day's face was incredible...but he pulled through it ....
" Every jockey tries to win every race .."

Buckeye
06-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Prettiness beats Smartiness everytime!

JustRalph
06-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye
Prettiness beats Smartiness everytime!

I don't know about that. If they can't grasp a little bit of common sense and have no true intellect they usually can't grasp the fundamentals of what works in the bedroom either....??????

Just like those two year old in training sales.........

they can look pretty damn good sometimes........but many of them can't run a lick!

timtam
06-05-2004, 04:55 PM
reporterette??????

Tom
06-05-2004, 07:13 PM
You mean "bimbo?"

Milleruszk
06-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Just be glad that you don't have to answer any of those inane questions!!!

Tom

CryingForTheHorses
06-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Well said Ralph!!

kenwoodallpromos
06-05-2004, 10:43 PM
She called the NY quarterback by his girlfriend's name, Jessica.

jbjints
06-06-2004, 01:22 AM
After reading those questions one more time, I still can't believe she actually had the nerve to ask those ridiculous questions, what the hell was she thinking?

KingChas
06-06-2004, 09:45 AM
How bout these famous pre Belmont quotes
PA TV Newswoman;"We are going live to Phila Park for Smarty Jones workout,and there she is now running around the track."

PA Newspaperwoman;"Everyone was there to see the big chocolate horse Smarty Jones."

Ladies the checks in the mail.

Tom
06-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by jbjints
After reading those questions one more time, I still can't believe she actually had the nerve to ask those ridiculous questions, what the hell was she thinking?

She wasn't-her job was to be eye candy. If the networks wanted someone to ask real questions and know something about racing, they would have hired Allen Jerkins, not some bimbo with a set of blinkers.;)

Valuist
06-06-2004, 12:19 PM
That ESPN woman better be thankful that she was talking to Pat Day and not someone like Bobby Knight. I can just hear her interviewing Knight. "Bob, are you going to try to upset Texas today? "No, we're going to lay our sorry asses down and throw the game."

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Give me a break fellas. All this woman bashing?? You certainly DON'T need to be a female to embarrass yourself on ESPN....

Just ask Hank Goldberg.

SilverSow
06-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Hi,

Reading the comments I didn't take it as woman bashing... stupid knows no gender - so the Goldberg reference fits right in, too!

Dave

andicap
06-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Anybody recall the name of this ESPN bimbette reporter??

I know a lot of people at ESPN and would love to tweak them.

Valuist
06-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Was it Jeanine Edwards? She was the one interviewing Barclay Tagg.

Tom
06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
PA,
Goldberg is obviously not there as eye candy! :eek:

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2004, 11:03 PM
I wasn't talking about his looks. I regularly record the ESPN racing shows, then edit out all the talking head stuff. I keep mainly the races themselves, and any interesting "produced" stuff, like the horse/human interest stories.

However, there was more than one time I kept some Goldberg talking-head stuff simply because it was so bad, it had to be enjoyed by others who might venture by the PA pad.....LOL

So don't diss Ms. Edwards until you've seen the best (or is it the worst?) of Goldberg (not the wrestler!!)

BillW
06-08-2004, 11:52 PM
That wasn't Janine. There was a blonde that was new (to me anyway) to the ESPN/ABC broadcast. Cuter than Edwards and proportionately less clueful (cluelesser?:p )

Bill