PDA

View Full Version : Harness Race Software

cosmo96
08-15-2015, 12:13 AM
I love harness racing. I would like to get handicapping software. Could someone please advise me? I would rather hear from the players on Pace Advantage then some internet site. I also would like advise on selections. I mostly play The Red Mile. I will appreciate any advise or suggestions. Thank you.

Sinner369
08-15-2015, 01:14 AM
It depends on how you handicap and what type of information you need to assist you towards that goal.

But make sure you know what you are looking for........example if you are a pace handicapper.....than you need the quarter fractions; the three halves as well as the regular items like drivers, trainers, class level, date of races, etc...............!!!

mrroyboy
08-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Pandy's diamond system is good.

Postime
08-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Pandy's diamond system is good.

I like Perfect Trip, they have video's on You Tube to check out. :ThmbUp:

I have a copy of Pandy's Diamond System that sucks, works like and old Dos program, better have plenty of printer paper that's the only way you can view most of the results. :bang:

headhawg
08-16-2015, 09:45 AM
The numbers that Pandy's program produces are really good. I used his program in conjunction with some other figs (no longer available) with pretty good success. While I won't go as far as Postime saying that the program sucks, the interface and features could use an update. I would imagine that Pandy has considered this, but the amount of $$ in sales for the new design is likely being outweighed by the cost of having someone write the code.

pandy
08-17-2015, 10:37 PM
I like Perfect Trip, they have video's on You Tube to check out. :ThmbUp:

I have a copy of Pandy's Diamond System that sucks, works like and old Dos program, better have plenty of printer paper that's the only way you can view most of the results. :bang:

You don't have to print the ratings at all, you can view them on screen, then you use no paper. If you print, you can get three races on one page. I just printed out Monticello for tomorrow, 4 pieces of paper.

I once ran a test of the Diamond System on my trotpicks website, I used nothing but the top ratings and looked for horses that the system picked that looked strong.... and it picked 15 winners in 17 picks, ON TOP.