RACE 6 EX 4 8 / 4 8 9 10

RACE 7 EX 8 9 / 3 4 8 9 10

RACE 9 EX 5 8 / 3 5 6 8

GLTA

lamboguy
08-10-2015, 10:32 AM
race 3 #5 COORDINATE

race 7 #6 DO I AMUSE YOU

bonus coverage DESERT TUNE whenever he gets in next time with lasix added to the program.

he ran yesterday in the 6th race

reckless
08-10-2015, 12:20 PM
race 3 #5 COORDINATE

race 7 #6 DO I AMUSE YOU

bonus coverage DESERT TUNE whenever he gets in next time with lasix added to the program.

he ran yesterday in the 6th race

lambo, does the 18 or so months off bother you a bit about Do I Amuse You in the 7th race?

If you runs anywhere near his August 2013 races he should be very tough.

For now, I need to see some betting action on the board, suggesting he is ready to run today.

The one to beat here in the 7th, imo, is the No. 12, Mighty Zealous. The race is loaded with front speed, and some of the those that will be bet really don't finish well.

In the 8th race, a NY bred stake on the grass, I like the #4, Payment Terms, and the #6 Memories of Peter.

Both of Payment Terms' races were super sharp, suggesting some real class and potential.

Payment Terms sire, Freud, is a personal favorite of mine, so I could be seeing this race thru rose colored glasses.

I am betting the horse anyway. :)

lamboguy
08-10-2015, 12:43 PM
lambo, does the 18 or so months off bother you a bit about Do I Amuse You in the 7th race?

If you runs anywhere near his August 2013 races he should be very tough.

For now, I need to see some betting action on the board, suggesting he is ready to run today.

The one to beat here in the 7th, imo, is the No. 12, Mighty Zealous. The race is loaded with front speed, and some of the those that will be bet really don't finish well.

In the 8th race, a NY bred stake on the grass, I like the #4, Payment Terms, and the #6 Memories of Peter.

Both of Payment Terms' races were super sharp, suggesting some real class and potential.

Payment Terms sire, Freud, is a personal favorite of mine, so I could be seeing this race thru rose colored glasses.

I am betting the horse anyway. :)of course it bothers me, he is training good and has a big morning line so i am going to swing at him.

i forgot the first at the spa, i am playing #5 DUBLINYOURMONEY