PDA

View Full Version : xpressbet site load today

Appy
08-09-2015, 03:22 PM
No can do. Tried on 2 different computers but can't load any page on the site.
Anyone else having a problem?
This started last night when I clicked a link to a page in an email they sent me. It wouldn't load and nothing from that site has loaded since. I have no problem loading any other site.
Any idea why?

horses4courses
08-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Page loads fine for me.

ldiatone
08-09-2015, 04:03 PM
had the same problem last night. went down about 8 30ish. back on this morning. 3 of us had problems as i viewed on the xpressbet facebook page.

Appy
08-09-2015, 04:10 PM
My problem began last night as well, but is persisting.

Since I made the post customer service called and is working to help me solve it. Hopefully.

Appy
08-09-2015, 07:40 PM
No solution yet, but they are working on it.
One thing I learned is their system no longer supports outdated operating systems, such as xp or vista.
Up until a couple weeks ago I used my laptop with vista biz on it in order to better accommodate a couple software programs I value. But that computer crashed on me, so I now have a different one with windows 7 pro. The good folks at xpressbet ran a scan on it and said it is perfectly suited for their system. But as yet am still unable to load the site.
Kind of a relief to know it isn't my new machine, but I sure hated to lose a day at the Spa. I've been enjoying a great run for the entire meet.

Appy
08-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Just checked and they got it fixed this morning. It's all good again.
They're a good crew to work with.

lamboguy
08-10-2015, 11:45 AM
sometimes problems that occur with adw's has to do with internet provider company's.

Appy
08-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Yep. The guy from cust service wanted the info on my ISP when everything else about my system checked out A-OK. All I know is whatever the problem was they got it fixed by this morning.

RaceTrackDaddy
08-11-2015, 11:48 PM
No solution yet, but they are working on it.
One thing I learned is their system no longer supports outdated operating systems, such as xp or vista.
Up until a couple weeks ago I used my laptop with vista biz on it in order to better accommodate a couple software programs I value. But that computer crashed on me, so I now have a different one with windows 7 pro. The good folks at xpressbet ran a scan on it and said it is perfectly suited for their system. But as yet am still unable to load the site.
Kind of a relief to know it isn't my new machine, but I sure hated to lose a day at the Spa. I've been enjoying a great run for the entire meet.
Just for future use, browsers like IE and Firefox stopped their support for Windows XP. I went looking for a browser on google and they themselves have one that is still supported for Windows XP operating systems....Chrome. I have found it faster than the first two mentioned but you may have a conflict with Flash Shockware. Work around to disable flash shockware within the browser but keep active outside of it, hence you will be able to speed up the system and still not miss anything. Personally I have a Sony Viao purchased in 2003 and still is running great. Replace speakers, keyboards, mouse (many times) till I got the wireless one and once got rid of the old montior for a flat screen. As a backup I have a laptop with windows 8.1, switched back to the original after a bug in 10.