PDA

View Full Version : My Test line

PaceAdvantage
08-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Another very competitive race today at Saratoga...more so than the Whitney in my opinion...but just like the Whitney, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of value in the race basing off of morning lines (I'll know more of course when the betting opens).

My contender line:

:4: 4/1
:7: 4/1
:2: 5/1
:1: 6/1
:3: 8/1
:6: 9/1

Three fillies on the above line likely to present anywhere near enough value to make a wager are :1: , :7: & :3:

In taking a harder look at the race, I am gravitating more and more to By the Moon. I have no confidence in Irish Jasper to benefit at all from the pace scenario here that says a stone-cold closer like her isn't going to have the best of times. So I'm left with a speedier horse ( :7: So You Say) and a midpacker who figures to be decent odds ( :3: By the Moon). These two horses are an uncoupled entry from trainer Michelle Nevin...I'll likely make them a personal coupled entry by betting them both. I'll need at least 5/1 on the :7: and 10/1 on the :3: to make that happen.

whodoyoulike
08-08-2015, 05:06 PM
I like the :1: irish jasper (8/1) seems to be running well. Looks like 83 +/-.

lamboguy
08-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Another very competitive race today at Saratoga...more so than the Whitney in my opinion...but just like the Whitney, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of value in the race basing off of morning lines (I'll know more of course when the betting opens).

My contender line:

:4: 4/1
:7: 4/1
:2: 5/1
:1: 6/1
:3: 8/1
:6: 9/1

Three fillies on the above line likely to present anywhere near enough value to make a wager are :1: , :7: & :3:

In taking a harder look at the race, I am gravitating more and more to By the Moon. I have no confidence in Irish Jasper to benefit at all from the pace scenario here that says a stone-cold closer like her isn't going to have the best of times. So I'm left with a speedier horse ( :7: So You Say) and a midpacker who figures to be decent odds ( :3: By the Moon). These two horses are an uncoupled entry from trainer Michelle Nevin...I'll likely make them a personal coupled entry by betting them both. I'll need at least 5/1 on the :7: and 10/1 on the :3: to make that happen.BY THE MOON ran a good race. i always root for Samantha Siegal horses, she is a real nice person.