PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga- Saturday August 8, 2015

MitchS
08-08-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm not sure how old everyone here is that follows these posts. I feel like I'm back in the early 70's, racing forms stacked to the ceiling with the AG figs. It's a daunting task! :D

Anyway, to keep this short. I don't like losing 2 baseball games in a row. Doesn't happen often but there is a reason! Just as there is a reason for losing races. Time management is becomings a problem with these races. Just too much stuff to calculate by hand. On the other hand with a personal client its necessary to look at all angles. I mean that's what they're paying me for. I need to give them the very best with my forecasting! With these races, I feel rushed sometimes and overwhelmed! Makes a difference. So many horses to calculate especially at Saratoga :bang:

With all this in mind, I've been looking at lots of races. From phase 1 has been profitable and each little change is just a variation from the main theme. Is there 1 factor that encapsulates all that I'm trying to do here? Maybe so and I've gotten away with one thing I started at the very beginning.

Unlike Stock, commodity and directional changes are a piece of cake compared to horses :D ...But I'm determined to have a higher win and ROI with horses than present.

In yesterday's, 3 AG races... Big prices were associated with all 3 of those races. I spent a lot of time reviewing them and there was a common bond with all 3 winners. :jump: Interesting enough, It was a factor I was using exclusively in the very beginning as I recognised this one as one of the strongest. To make a long story short... All 3 of these horses yesterday were standouts. Yes, those 3 price horses we would have had them all easily. ! I went and checked many races and it's holding up well. Yeah, I know what you are thinking but we'll see. This one factor is by far the most important, but I may not have been using it in the right way. We'll see and no it's not gonna win every race!

Today's baseball games have been looked at with every angle, but the scores are with this new factor I'm calling AGP... I'm adding it to the sheet and since I just did a couple AG races today. I'll do an update in the next hour or 2 to the sheet before the big races at Saratoga today...

Venting mode off :cool:

MitchS
08-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Updated sheet with the two AG races with this new fig. Also did race 10 the other graded race?

Have a good day at the track,
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com