PDA

View Full Version : The Mountain 8/5

NorCalGreg
08-05-2015, 06:34 PM
R-1 :5: May be the best of the bunch. Worst Race Last, switch to Houghton, beaten fav 3 races before tanking last, if Tr Woodard is looking to cash a bet, this one is wrapped and ready.
:5: SOCIAL AFFAIR $5 Win 7-2 ML w/bettors all gaga over Parker should go up

R-2 :4: Baird/Ordaz 6-2-0-2 last 2 weeks,cl drop, monster early pace fig, Bullet work, 12-1 ML, no prime power or bris prime even mentioning this one.
:4: SUNDAY DINNER $5 Win 12-1 ML

R-3 :4: Worst race last @ Presque 2 wks ago, hidden class drop, moves to top rider, Trainer shows flat-bet $, top bris prime.
:4: SHOOT THE PUCK $5 Win 4-1 ML

R-5 :3: Tr Larry Reed 58% AW to Dirt, moves to top jockey (Ramgeet 19%) slight class drop. Strictly a connections play--actually the :4: & :6: look a little better but who wants a $5 payoff, if that? No exotic value really I see.
:3: RUNNINGINFLIPFLOPS $5 Win 5-1 ML -I'll take a shot on the T/J

R-8 :5: This one's kinda fun. Seems like a lotta shenanagins going on here. That 7F Turf race they like to use to "color" their horses form is in full effect. Some people like to yell and have a fit-- this is entertainment if you learn to recognize it. Take a look at the :2: MEMOS LOLITA. Look at the 7f Turf races--horse zooms up in odds--immediately drops afterward--who's doing that betting? who do you think? anyway they didn't win the last try, so looks like they fired the jock lol. Anyway since SHOES FOR J LO scratched out I'm going with Bubbicious. Class drop, switch to top jock, 2 bullet works, Imp last 4, trainer only question.
:5: BUBBICIOUS $5 Win 6-1 ML

NorCalGreg
08-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Anyone see that :1: horse in the 4th BLUSHING ROMEO get "couponed" LOL I like that term. I didn't have a bet in that race, just happen to notice the :1: should have jumped out to the lead right away, but sorta lollygagged along midpack in no hurry at all, fell further back on the turn, was hopelessly behind at the 1/8th pole (horse is all speed not a closer)-then at the 16th pole, jockey kinda fake-whips the horse--seems to realize this is on the camera & grandstand side--switches hands and fake whips from the hidden side.
This is all part of racing where lower class horses run. These horses, even the ones you might call "successful", winning 25 to 35% of races, don't make enough in total to support their stables. Their connections HAVE to supplement their income. I personally have this horse on my Watch List--we'll see where he's entered next and who's riding. Some see this as something close to criminal. I just see it as a game, and maybe a chance to make some money.
-NCG

Tor Ekman
08-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Just watched replay on my phone, pretty funny, rode thru stretch like he was under peril of death if the :1: even filled out 4th in the superfecta. Thanks for the heads up and good chuckle

EMD4ME
08-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Anyone see that :1: horse in the 4th BLUSHING ROMEO get "couponed" LOL I like that term. I didn't have a bet in that race, just happen to notice the :1: should have jumped out to the lead right away, but sorta lollygagged along midpack in no hurry at all, fell further back on the turn, was hopelessly behind at the 1/8th pole (horse is all speed not a closer)-then at the 16th pole, jockey kinda fake-whips the horse--seems to realize this is on the camera & grandstand side--switches hands and fake whips from the hidden side.
This is all part of racing where lower class horses run. These horses, even the ones you might call "successful", winning 25 to 35% of races, don't make enough in total to support their stables. Their connections HAVE to supplement their income. I personally have this horse on my Watch List--we'll see where he's entered next and who's riding. Some see this as something close to criminal. I just see it as a game, and maybe a chance to make some money.
-NCG

I love it NCG!!!! Exactly what I look for.

I didn't watch the replay or take notes, was the rail dead again at MNR this day? It was so DEAD last Sunday and Monday.

EMD4ME
08-06-2015, 10:39 PM
As a FORMER MET fan, I coined the term coupon (Wilpon's only spend on the Mets with Coupons) so I can't say Couton was the original Coupon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just sayin.... :lol:

NorCalGreg
08-06-2015, 10:54 PM
I love it NCG!!!! Exactly what I look for.

I didn't watch the replay or take notes, was the rail dead again at MNR this day? It was so DEAD last Sunday and Monday.

Well as far as the rail being dead....the speed horses were right there that WANTED to be right there, but mostly longshots whose only hope is to steal a race are the one's way out front at the Mountain, from inside. I give you full credit for the verb "couponing"....I plan to use it alot LOL. Take care--NCG

EMD4ME
08-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Well as far as the rail being dead....the speed horses were right there that WANTED to be right there, but mostly longshots whose only hope is to steal a race are the one's way out front at the Mountain, from inside. I give you full credit for the verb "couponing"....I plan to use it alot LOL. Take care--NCG

Enjoy using it, I hope it's when your watching old replays and while your finding horses TO play and not while your watching a wager go down the tubes because of a poor ride.