PDA

View Full Version : The Mountain 8/4

NorCalGreg
08-04-2015, 06:51 PM
R-1 :2: What is the trainer doing here? He should be trying to get rid of this horse, right? Yet Cox is leaving him in MSW, running him on turf, switches to a lower tier rider, what the heck. This is a trainer that doesn't waste races as you can tell by his excellent record. I'll spend $5 to see what he has up his sleeve
:2: ASSASSIN SHOOTER $5 win

R-2 :3: Imp finishes, cy-4 pops, huge 2nd call to fin L-2, 6-1 ML might drift up
:3: SPARKS TO FLAME $5 to win

R-5 :4: Class drop, Switch to top Rider, 10-1 ML, You can make a living on this angle if your careful with it.
:4: TOTHETOPNBACK $5 win

R-6 :6: Looks like a "try" today from a stable that has to cash tickets to survive. That ridiculous 7F last race on Turf gives it away.
:6: $10 win&place

dartman51
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
R-1 :2: What is the trainer doing here? He should be trying to get rid of this horse, right? Yet Cox is leaving him in MSW, running him on turf, switches to a lower tier rider, what the heck. This is a trainer that doesn't waste races as you can tell by his excellent record. I'll spend $5 to see what he has up his sleeve
:2: ASSASSIN SHOOTER $5 win

R-2 :3: Imp finishes, cy-4 pops, huge 2nd call to fin L-2, 6-1 ML might drift up
:3: SPARKS TO FLAME $5 to win

R-5 :4: Class drop, Switch to top Rider, 10-1 ML, You can make a living on this angle if your careful with it.
:4: TOTHETOPNBACK $5 win

R-6 :6: Looks like a "try" today from a stable that has to cash tickets to survive. That ridiculous 7F last race on Turf gives it away.
:6: $10 win&place

Nice call on the :3: , in the 2nd. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I only have 1 play at The Mountain.
Race 4..... :6: BLAZING LIGHTNING 8/1 ML

Good luck on the rest. :ThmbUp:

Kybred
08-04-2015, 08:39 PM
WOW! You nailed that 4 with the angle play. I even had 2 bucks on his nose just for fun. Thanks! Did you pick the horse from your software or are you form handicapping tonight?

NorCalGreg
08-04-2015, 09:00 PM
WOW! You nailed that 4 with the angle play. I even had 2 bucks on his nose just for fun. Thanks! Did you pick the horse from your software or are you form handicapping tonight?

Thanks Dart & KY--just straight up capping tonight. Obviously get better results concentrating on just one track. Have a good evening :)

Ultimate Selector!
08-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Nice Pickins Greg! ... Excellent work & well done! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp: :cool:

Tor Ekman
08-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Very impressive, indeed. Well done! :ThmbUp: