PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga- Wednesday July 29, 2015

MitchS
07-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Evening,

Phase 2 ended last Saturday. A little shorter than expected because I was seeing some errors that needed correcting. Remember, and as crazy as it sounds, I'm working within 8 dimensions. So, in essence, the model is 3-dimensional within 8 possible dimensions, :D... Sounds funny, but true! I noticed that one of the dimensions was dragging the whole model down a bit so it had to go! Then, I noticed an alternate dimension that was quite positive and swapped the bad one for the alternate good one... With me :), lol

Needless to say. Phase 1 and 2 was positive and profitable but not to my liking. Runouts are inevitable, but they should be at a minimum which is the goal. Each phase gets stronger and stronger.

I've also re-introduced AGN. The negative factors MUST be incorporated as its a part of the complete picture. I feel a better grasp of this compared to a failed attempt or two in the past!

Read the New-SHEET-INFO document as the simple 2-step process is explained with the AG and AGN including a recommended contender selection process.

Tomorrow, when the scratches are received, I'm gonna look through the card and make some adjustments to the sheet, so make sure and check for an update to this thread and the sheet around post time.

Have a good night,
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com

NorCalGreg
07-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Okay Mitch ... I'm curious-- :eek: I'll click and see what this is all about

NorCalGreg
07-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Okay so far, Mitch....meaning no disrespect, whatsoever---I'm having a hard time understanding this. It's like getting horseracing info from a fortune teller. (you can tell I'm unschooled on many subjects LOL) I'll be looking for your future posts to explain a little further. :)
-NCG

MitchS
07-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi NorCalGreg,

It's a very complex subject. Briefly, Its Astrology but I do it a little different than traditional astrologers that you might see in the newspaper. They rely on signs like Leo, Scorpio and houses etc. That type of astrology is flawed and unreliable. Not to say that it doesn't have merit, it does, but its accuracy is unreliable on many occasions. My belief as many in the past has only to do with planets and their relation to one another. This concept is semi-scientifically proven with 1000's upon 1000's of examples relating from everything to love, marriage, relationships, luck, money, financial crisis, natural disasters, stock and commodity applications used successfully for years and everything under the planet. In the article below, some of these individuals named on the list is how I interpret these planetary relationships. Again, very complex subject.

http://www.chartplanet.com/html/astrology_facts.html

Well, have a good day. I'm gonna look at the scratches today and see if I need to make any last minute changes.

Mitch

MitchS
07-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Early scratches we're in at the Saratoga website! I've deleted all scratches on the sheet and added about 6 AG calculations to make each race as complete as possible. Yeah, we've got a little extra time on our hands this week! :)

Have a good day,
Mitch

MitchS
07-30-2015, 10:20 AM
Well, even though this card (Wednesday) was positive with the selections, most being in the hunt with a few winners, seconds and thirds. It's painfully obvious that a streamlined approach to the AG figs at least is not possible. I've tried my best to make it simple, 1-2 columns, calculate a lot of races rather quickly. Unfortunately, even though profitable over 120+ races it does not do the AG figs justice. Squeezing 3 positive factors into 1 column is not doing the figs justice as important bits of information is being lost. I've decided starting tomorrow (Friday), that a 4 column AG sheet as a detailed analysis is necessary. It's all knowledge accumulated into the final rendition. Not as many races will be analysed with AG figs) but at least they will be done right! Also, a change to the way the traditional speed figs will be highlighted in every race will be implemented, using all my knowledge (40+ years) with traditional contender selection. I'm not sure very many people care, but thanks to those that might for being patient with this public work in progress.

Be busy most of the day. Updating the sheet, info doc and doing some races for tomorrow leading up to the big day at Monmouth Park on Saturday. Saturday's sheet will be at Monmouth only.

Have a good day,
Mitch