PDA

View Full Version : The Money Pools

Rexdale You
01-17-2002, 11:26 PM
The Money Pools .................................................. ......Does anyone know if any tracks publish or report how much is in the individual exotic pools,,,I,m referring especially to simalcast ,,,,While the DRF reports the pool from the live track,,,,I have yet to see the numbers for the simulcast track,,,,My point being that if the pool at the live track is 100K for the tri pool,,,,And the the simulcast pool for the same race is 10K,,,Then the punter should be reconsidering his options,,,,...............................Rex You,,,,:cool: :cool: :cool:

Rexdale You
01-18-2002, 09:55 PM
================================================== ================================================== To All,,,Does the lack of response to this post tell me its been dealt with before ,,,,Or do most of you punters send your bets into the live track,,,,Would like to know,,,,Rex You,,,,:D :D :D

ranchwest
01-18-2002, 10:15 PM
I'm not sure what options you would be reconsidering.

It is my understanding that today simulcasting wagers are comingled with live wagers, so there should be no difference in where you are wagering.

In the old days, each track would have a pool and you could shop for the best deal. I hit some nice ones like that.

I'm not sure why the amount in the pool would make a difference anyway.