PDA

View Full Version : Judge orders illegals released

zico20
07-27-2015, 08:05 PM
A judge ordered the release of all the illegals that are being detained at detention centers that were housing all those single parents and kids who sneaked across the border.

Really, we will never see them again if they are set free. The judge said they can be detained IF they are a flight risk. A flight risk? To where?

I say drop them off over the border with a gallon of water and a loaf of bread. All this ruling will do is set off another wave of illegals coming here.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-judge-orders-release-of-immigrant-children-mothers-from-detention-centers-20150725-story.html#page=1

NorCalGreg
07-27-2015, 08:58 PM
A judge ordered the release of all the illegals that are being detained at detention centers that were housing all those single parents and kids who sneaked across the border.

Really, we will never see them again if they are set free. The judge said they can be detained IF they are a flight risk. A flight risk? To where?

I say drop them off over the border with a gallon of water and a loaf of bread. All this ruling will do is set off another wave of illegals coming here.

LOL....this is actually comical. The Honorable Judge Golly Gee says "well, this doesn't go into effect until August 3rd" Thats like next week. Gawd, Trump can't get in office fast enough.

Tom
07-27-2015, 09:48 PM

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-judge-orders-release-of-immigrant-children-mothers-from-detention-centers-20150725-story.html#page=1

IF they are a flight risk? How does this idiot think they got here???

Charge them for the bread AND the room and board they have cost us so far.

Clocker
07-27-2015, 09:54 PM
A flight risk? To where?

Sanctuary cities. We don't have an extradition treaty with San Francisco to bring them back.

magwell
07-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Sanctuary cities. We don't have an extradition treaty with San Francisco to bring them back........:lol:

zico20
05-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Looks like the flood of illegal children is coming around again. The wait time to get them a hearing who are claiming asylum is now at five years. That wall can't be built fast enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/09/return-surge-illegal-immigrant-minors-families-flooding-southern-us-border.html?intcmp=hpbt2

delayjf
05-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Sanctuary cities. We don't have an extradition treaty with San Francisco to bring them back.

Ignore federal immigration law and your too cool for school, but refuse to install a transgender restroom, the Feds will withhold federal spending and sue you.

Tom
05-10-2016, 11:38 AM
We need sanctuary bathrooms!

reckless
05-10-2016, 12:58 PM
LOL....this is actually comical. The Honorable Judge Golly Gee says "well, this doesn't go into effect until August 3rd" Thats like next week. Gawd, Trump can't get in office fast enough.

How do you think the Democrat Party could stop Trump -- by releasing criminal illegal aliens and releasing from prison convicted felons in places like Virginia and Maryland.