PDA

View Full Version : My one bet today.

douglasw32
07-24-2015, 11:51 AM
I started this under various threads, but I will just keep updating this one.
Too catch up here are those two.

Original Post (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124444)

Today I have two at saratoga.

RACE 4 Schuylerville S. (Grade III) POST TIME - 2:39 PM)
:1: Decked Out (KY)

RACE 9 Lake George S. (Grade II) POST TIME - 5:29 PM
:10: Feathered (KY)

dartman51
07-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Race 4 I'll have to take a shot with the :3: AREOLITE

Good luck Doug :ThmbUp:

douglasw32
07-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Thanks DARTMAN we both missed that one.

Pick #2, STEPHANIE'S KITTEN

SARATOGA SPRINGS | Trainer Chad Brown was in a bit of a conundrum after the Grade II New York Stakes on June 5 at Belmont Park.

He had entered Kitten's Queen as a pace setter for multiple Grade I winner Stephanie's Kitten. The good news was that Kitten's Queen set the pace, and even held on for third place, less than a length behind the winner. The bad news was that she didn't set a fast enough pace, and Stephanie's Kitten finished fourth, a neck behind her stablemate.

The pair will get a chance for a do-over Saturday in the Grade I, $500,000 Diana for fillies and mares.

"It wasn't executed the way we had planned," Brown said of the pair. "We're going to try it again and see if the pace gets settled differently for Stephanie's Kitten. She ran an even race, but (Kitten's Queen) finished ahead of her, which wasn't what we were planning on happening.

"But anyway, we'll just draw a line through that and start over," Brown said.

Both filly Kitten's Queen and mare Stephanie's Kitten are owned by Ken and Sarah Ramsey, but because of a recent rule change in New York, they will run uncoupled.

Stephanie's Kitten has nibbled at success in the Diana, finishing third in 2013 and second in 2014. The runner-up in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf last year, she opened her 2015 campaign with a win in the Grade III Hillsborough at Tampa Bay Downs.

Kitten's Queen will get a jockey switch from Eric Cancel to Jose Ortiz.

douglasw32
07-24-2015, 09:14 PM
W P S
11.40 6.00 3.40
3.00 3.00
4.60 4.00
=============
<24.00> +38.90 ->$14.90