PDA

View Full Version : smarty jones out of the belmont

freeneasy
06-03-2004, 01:21 PM
got cha:D

if smarty jones wasnt in the belmont there'd probably be about 20 horses running in it and iam getting outtahere before i get my ass shot off for this little joke here. hehe. i love it

NoDayJob
06-03-2004, 08:12 PM
In your dreams. They'd drag Smarty around the track before they'd scratch him. Imagine what would happen. Riots and looting in New York and Philadelphia. Belmont crowds tearing the track to pieces. Pataki calling in the National Guard to restore order. No way, no how!

NDJ

PaceAdvantage
06-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Well at the very least, they'd probably wait until 45 minutes before the race to announce the scratch (it is a stake race, afterall).

That way, everyone would have paid their way in, and ordered some food and drink before the bad news....LOL

kenwoodallpromos
06-03-2004, 09:31 PM
You means there will nmot be rioting and looting in Philly if Smarty wins?

Hosshead
06-04-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
You means there will not be rioting and looting in Philly if Smarty wins?

If Smarty wins, the rioting and looting is scheduled to start promptly at 8pm. It's BYOB, (Bring Your Own Bat)

If Smarty loses, it may start at 7:30pm.

freeneasy
06-04-2004, 12:03 PM
i never thought of it but if sj scratched out late? i bet their would be an uprising what? with all them crazy ny/philly fans youd probably be lucky to get out of the track without getting hit by somekind of a flying trash can or something. :D

PaceAdvantage
06-04-2004, 12:49 PM
NYers are generally a lot more calmer and tend to take things in stride more than they are given credit for.

Now, Philly folks, I don't know about....LOL