PDA

View Full Version : John McCain

magwell
07-19-2015, 08:32 PM
McCain's father and grandfather were both admirals, I respect him for what he went through during the time he was a POW. He also received every break he could get because of them, before and after his service to our country,
Now as a senator from Arizona he has been a major disappointment, he was involved in the savings and loan rip off and has done nothing for the veterans in all the years he has been a senator. McCain has never seen a war he didn't want us to get into.
It is now time to restrict senators to 2 terms. Congressmen 4 terms and then your done get a real job.
Trump is great for stirring up a lot of things people think about but are afraid to say as it may not be PC, but now is the time to talk about these things....

TJDave
07-19-2015, 08:49 PM
It is now time to restrict senators to 2 terms. Congressmen 4 terms and then your done get a real job.

All elected officials are restricted to one term...at a time. No law requires their reelection.

iceknight
07-19-2015, 11:45 PM
McCain's father and grandfather were both admirals, I respect him for what he went through during the time he was a POW. He also received every break he could get because of them, before and after his service to our country,
Now as a senator from Arizona he has been a major disappointment, he was involved in the savings and loan rip off and has done nothing for the veterans in all the years he has been a senator. McCain has never seen a war he didn't want us to get into.
Trump is great for stirring up a lot of things people think about but are afraid to say as it may not be PC, but now is the time to talk about these things.... Although I don't know much about 'murrica, I am pretty sure it is on record everywhere that he did not take any special advantage of the break when he was a POW. Regards what he has or has not done.. he is a politician - show me one who has actually done anything without gaining more for themselves in the process - then we can talk more.

davew
01-25-2017, 12:49 AM
'songbird' tape of someone who is supposed to be John McCain reading propaganda on North Vietnamese radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHF0yXrwr-0

boxcar
01-25-2017, 09:13 AM
All elected officials are restricted to one term...at a time. No law requires their reelection.

The central idea behind term limits is a law that would set definite limits on how many terms an elected official could serve. Think Obama and why he didn't run a for a third term. :rolleyes:

upthecreek
01-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Remember during the campaign Trump said he doesnt like war heroes who get captured?

Grits
01-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Remember during the campaign Trump said he doesnt like war heroes who get captured?

Yeah, another time he made a total @$$ of himself!!!