PDA

View Full Version : O"Malley booed at liberal event

zico20
07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
This political correctness is going way to far. I am glad I read this article. I can now avoid being being called a racist by liberals. O"Malley was booed for saying "All lives matter." Yes, that is correct. Unbelievable!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/omalley-booed-after-saying-all-lives-matter-at-liberal-event/article/2568544

Tor Ekman
07-19-2015, 09:40 AM
These so-called "progressives" are pathetic joyless people who hold a miserable outlook on life.

ArlJim78
07-19-2015, 09:40 AM
After the gaffe he issued a full apology for his insensitive comment.

Tor Ekman
07-19-2015, 09:43 AM
To say that all lives matter is a "gaffe" and "insensitive"??? Sheesh :rolleyes:

ArlJim78
07-19-2015, 09:49 AM
Remember this is the party which booed God at their convention.
they don't accept that all lives matter.

Tom
07-19-2015, 10:35 AM
The party of Satan.

Why would you even waster your time trying to speak to them?
No one is willing to acknowledge the vast depths of Black racism in this country.

But it is there.

Clocker
07-19-2015, 11:16 AM
To say that all lives matter is a "gaffe" and "insensitive"??? Sheesh :rolleyes:

According to the protesters, saying that is racist.

Tor Ekman
07-19-2015, 11:22 AM
If those protesters really want to make a difference, they should descend en masse on Chicago to ask why so many there don't seem to believe that black lives matter as the city allows blacks being murdered by other blacks to spiral out of control

Tom
07-19-2015, 02:14 PM
If those protesters really want to make a difference, they should descend en masse on Chicago to ask why so many there don't seem to believe that black lives matter as the city allows blacks being murdered by other blacks to spiral out of control

And then swing on down to Baltimore.
The irony is people like these are worthless.

Valuist
07-22-2015, 08:53 AM
I haven't seen any liberals in this thread trying to explain the nonsense. Even they know it can't be done.

tucker6
07-22-2015, 09:26 AM
I haven't seen any liberals in this thread trying to explain the nonsense. Even they know it can't be done.
They are in the white self loathing and all police are brutal killers thread. Please try to keep up.

reckless
07-22-2015, 07:55 PM
O'Malley had a 'presidential' opportunity addressing these knuckleheads and he punted.

He's your typical, spineless left wing Democrat, and only the Democrat Party would have a Martin O'Malley.

When he was Mayor of Baltimore it was his policies that set the ground work in a city that is just about destroyed thanks to him. He also just about destroyed the State of Maryland when he was governor and he would have if he didn't lose his re-election bid in 2014 to a ::gasp:: to a Republican!

Imagine that, a Republican actually won a statewide election in Maryland! Who'd have thunkd dat?

That's Martin O'Malley for you, Democrat Party presidential contender and gutless coward of the first order.

NorCalGreg
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM

:D :D :D OMG....he actually apologized for saying "all lives matter"? :D :D

zico20
08-31-2015, 09:14 PM
Here is the group that O'malley apologized to. They are chanting death to the cops.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/black-lives-matter-activists-chant-pigs-in-a-blanket-after-cop-murder/

I will say this. He is the last person I want running the country. If he is apologizing to these nutcases what do you think he would do in a serious confrontation with an arch enemy like ISIS. Yes, I said the last person. I would much rather have Hillary running the military than O'malley. At least Hillary said she would nuke a country off the planet if Israel was wiped out by a nuclear attack. She may be a bitch, but I think she would use the military when needed compared to O'malley or Sanders, who I think are complete wimps.

TJDave
08-31-2015, 09:33 PM
At least Hillary said she would nuke a country off the planet if Israel was wiped out by a nuclear attack.

She said that?

How do think Israel would respond if attacked?

Tom
08-31-2015, 09:53 PM
Here is the group that O'malley apologized to. They are chanting death to the cops.

Worthless animals - semi humans.

davew
08-31-2015, 09:54 PM
someone should bankroll a 'blacks should not kill blacks' campaign
for those progressive cities like Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Milwaukee,...

Clocker
08-31-2015, 10:00 PM
A Texas podcast that was calling for lynching whites and killing cops was suddenly taken down after the execution of a sheriff's deputy.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/30/texas-podcast-that-called-for-killing-cops-goes-missing-after-execution/

zico20
08-31-2015, 10:01 PM
She said that?

How do think Israel would respond if attacked?

Yes she did. It was in a presidential debate back in 2008. I forgot the original question though.

cj's dad
08-31-2015, 11:05 PM
O'Malley is a smug arrogant bastard who governed Md. and passed some
of the most regressive tax laws ever; including a rain tax which actually taxed property owners by the sq footage of their property that was dumped into the Chesapeake Bay. He is a lib to the Nth degree