PDA

View Full Version : Kinky Handicapping

Kash$
07-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Anyone have a copy i was a bit late on RR offer got bought a day after ..

Huge Cramer fan only book im missing.

thaskalos
07-17-2015, 02:07 PM
I have a copy in very good condition. What do you want to pay?

Kash$
07-17-2015, 02:14 PM
What do want to sell for ?

Thask love reading your posts..

NorCalGreg
07-17-2015, 09:08 PM
What do want to sell for ?

Thask love reading your posts..

LOL Good way to start the negotiation Kash$....butter him up real good :)

Kash$
07-17-2015, 09:55 PM

:D

EMD4ME
07-17-2015, 10:04 PM

Pretty smart Kash :)

Is this where I chime in that Thaskalos is my favorite poster ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kash$
07-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Pretty smart Kash :)

Is this where I chime in that Thaskalos is my favorite poster ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thask is on Mount Rushmore of PA just saying.

thaskalos
07-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Thask is on Mount Rushmore of PA just saying.
Keep talking like that, and you might even get me to pay for the postage.

EMD4ME
07-17-2015, 10:15 PM

I'm telling you, this is many times worth the price of admission! Busting a gut!!!! :lol:

Kash$
07-17-2015, 10:32 PM

True,
My daughter attends Plato Academy in Tarpon Springs,,Top notch greek school,..my wife made me greek salad tonight my favorite..

ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ

thaskalos
07-17-2015, 10:42 PM
True,
My daughter attends Plato Academy in Tarpon Springs,,Top notch greek school,..my wife made me greek salad tonight my favorite..

ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ
WHAT?

If this is true...then send me your address and I'll put the book in tomorrow's mail.

Kash$
07-17-2015, 10:48 PM
WHAT?

If this is true...then send me your address and I'll put the book in tomorrow's mail.

True the charter school is run by Steve and they recruit teachers from Greece and bring them here to teach,my daughter plays the violin and speaks Greek its required...
3 hour homework everynight...Brutal

2nd link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCwQjBAwBWoVChMIiMWUstXjxgIVgpMeCh1Nfg1W&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftarponsprings.platoacademy.net%2F&ei=cr6pVYjEOIKnes38tbAF&usg=AFQjCNFf1NqjS2YdWWvm1Blx-XSDuzL_xQ&bvm=bv.98197061,d.dmo
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAAahUKEwiOncOL1uPGAhUCqB4KHdhFBw4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platoacademy.net%2F&ei=Lr-pVY7OFILQetiLnXA&usg=AFQjCNGAYXYaWaMKOAslO_8M5JJagEyDhQ&bvm=bv.98197061,d.dmo

Steve
Steve Christopoulos
President & CEO
Superior Schools
Founder of
Plato Academy Schools

Welcome to
Plato Academy Charter Schools

Dear Current and Potential Plato Academy Family Members,

Welcome to Plato Academy Schools. At Plato Academy, we pride ourselves on a strong culture of caring, learning, achievement, and high expectations. As founder of Plato Academy Schools, my commitment to the Plato Academy community is rooted in our mission – assisting students in achieving their full potential by requiring and nurturing high academic and behavior standards in every classroom as they navigate through their academic journeys, leading to higher education and successful, rewarding careers.
Read more >>

thaskalos
07-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Send me your address.

Kash$
07-17-2015, 11:24 PM
Send me your address.
Check yr pm

LottaKash
07-18-2015, 12:09 AM
True,

ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ

I love Tarpon Springs...In fact, we make it a point to get there at least a half dozen times a year....For the food and an occasional sponge... :D

opa, opa !...

ultracapper
07-18-2015, 01:21 AM

LOL!!! Exactly what I was thinking. Have to read the rest of the thread to see how Thask handles this.

ultracapper
07-18-2015, 01:24 AM
Ends up appealing to his pride in heritage.

Helles
07-21-2015, 04:28 AM
Not at all. I asked a question about a book a few years ago and decided to buy it. Right after I had ordered it online, Gus offered to send it to me for free. I declined of course, but that spoke volumes about the kind of person he is.