PDA

View Full Version : Offer for PaceAdv. Members

BetPTC
07-16-2015, 11:39 AM
NEW! $150 new member bonus when you join and wager at BetPTC.com, Racing's Best Kept Secret

Why Choose BetPTC?

* Instant BetPTC Rewards - Now you get cash back in your account once the race is made official.
* Increased Cash-back rewards: New members earn a minimum of 4.75% on all exotic wagers!!!**
* FREE Expert Selection Sheets
* Real-money Tournament - As a member you can play FREE in the Cash is King contest, seeded with $12,500 in cash & prizes from BetPTC! New event begins July 25th
* Conditional Wagering - we created this innovative betting option and no one does it better.
* File Upload Wagering - upload bulk wagers in one easy step. Wagering can even placed days in advance.
* Streamlined Betting Platform - horseplayers don't need a lot of bells and whistles. They need a website that is fast, safe and secure. That's BetPTC.com!
* Over 150 tracks including now Australia, UK, NZ and Ireland.
* BetPTC Rewards - that's real cash back on every wager you make. Not points that are hard to understand but real cash in your account.
* Phone & Online Wagering - with NO fees.
* Outstanding Customer Service - at BetPTC you're not just another number to us.

Join today at www.betptc.com with promo code PACE - get a $150 new member bonus during Del Mar and Saratoga

* excluded states include CA, NY, TX, IL, PA, Canadian residents.

egreen
07-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Is this the same $150 bonus that is being offered to all new sign-ups who wager $500 or is there something different about it?

Kash$
07-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Been with Betptc for awhile..All major tracks top notch customer service..

NorCalGreg
07-17-2015, 02:01 PM
Been with Betptc for awhile..All major tracks top notch customer service..

All major tracks.....as long as they aren't in Cal, Ny, Tx, and several other states. Who the heck wants an acct there? Or does "excluded states" mean if you Live In Those States? Either way-----I and millions of others can't have an acct there.

Track Collector
07-17-2015, 04:17 PM
All major tracks.....as long as they aren't in Cal, Ny, Tx, and several other states. Who the heck wants an acct there? Or does "excluded states" mean if you Live In Those States? Either way-----I and millions of others can't have an acct there.

You can rest assured that PTC is not in favor of these restrictions that has been placed upon them.

thaskalos
07-17-2015, 04:35 PM
I wish they would allow Illinois residents as members.

JimG
07-17-2015, 05:46 PM

From the betpc website:

Residents of Canada or the following states are currently ineligible to sign up for our service: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washhington.

NorCalGreg
07-17-2015, 06:30 PM
From the betpc website:

Residents of Canada or the following states are currently ineligible to sign up for our service: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washhington.

Well damn....when the President of the United States can't get a bet down, something's very wrong. Seriously, I took a look at that site--seems very professional. Just that no one can bet. If you live in Haiti you're okay. They actually have a rule against Bridgejumping. So Haitians, don't even try it.

egreen
07-17-2015, 06:33 PM
No wonder they call themselves "racing's best kept secret." Since they won't respond to my question about the offer, it seems that it is the same thing anyone can get right now after wagering $500 and there is nothing special about it for PA members. I'll pass.

whodoyoulike
07-17-2015, 06:52 PM

* excluded states include CA, NY, TX, IL, PA, Canadian residents.

Why are residents from these locations excluded from joining and betting with your ADW?

Are there any plans for allowing these states to join and what is the progress status since I've seen your posts periodically?

Red Knave
07-18-2015, 02:57 PM
Why are residents from these locations excluded from joining and betting with your ADW?
It's not BetPTC that excludes them. It's local/regional/state regulations and agreements that do.

Robert Goren
07-18-2015, 03:50 PM
It's not BetPTC that excludes them. It's local/regional/state regulations and agreements that do.It is always state laws. Some state laws(like Nebraska's) are so badly written it appears to leave open a crack. Some ADWs choose to risk taking bets from those states, some don't. Sometimes the hub makes the decision for the ADW. If you are in state that has been barred, contact your local state senator. And then make sure to vote. If you have been voting for conservatives republicans, then you have nobody to blame but yourself. Conservative republican state senators almost to the man hate gambling and horse racing in general. Ask any of them, they will tell where they stand. They are proud of their stance. A couple of states are out because they passed a tax on state residents betting on out of state races earmarked to go to the horse industry. This is a money grab by local horsemen and tracks pure and simple. In fairness, it was democrats who enabled them to that.

Track Collector
07-18-2015, 04:09 PM

Are there any plans for allowing these states to join and what is the progress status since I've seen your posts periodically?

Disclaimer: I have never worked for PTC or any other ADW. That said, I believe I can offer a response.

The "short" version answer:

In some states, like North Carolina, Colorado, Georgia, etc., pari-mutuel wagering has not been legalized.

In other states, CDI (Churchill Downs Inc) and Monarch (Frank Stronach) own tracks there. They would rather have you wager live at that track, via that OTB network which they have a lot of control over, or via their own ADW platforms (Twinspires for CDI and XPressBet for Monarch) which offer minimal rewards.

Since CDI/Monarch tracks have a lot of appeal to a significant number of bettors, other ADWs have to live with the imposed restrictions (like not accepting clients from states which have CDI/Monarch tracks in them) if they want to have them on their wagering menu.