PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Park- Wednesday July 15, 2015

MitchS
07-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Good evening Y'all,

I've finished the testing with phase 1. We're starting a new run beginning tomorrow. Phase 1 was all about tweaking and modifications even though all the mods were done within the same wheelhouse. In this new run, nothing will be changed throughout this testing period as other factors will be studied for a possible future incorporation in the next phase if needed.

I've changed a few things so read the new SHEET-INFO.pdf. The traditional "ratings" name has been changed, but the figs are the same. Also, the way those figs are being highlighted has changed so make note of that as well. AG figs are self-explanatory and in one column. Only 2 columns to concern ourselves with now.

I'm working on a couple of baseball games and will have those uploaded at the site later tonight or in the morning. Belmont for Wednesday is uploaded and ready to be viewed.

Have a good night,
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com

MitchS
07-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Good afternoon,

Last week was very busy, and a successful start to Phase 2 as I knew it would be. Selections were up every night through the end of Belmont as I've been laying low making some cosmetic improvements to the sheet and how it's going to be displayed going forward. Also been working on the PAG number. It's a very powerful number for an individual that I've kept tweaking over the months until the lightbulb finally went off as it did with the AG figs a week or so ago before phase 2. Feel good about the PAG number now, so this will be on the sheet going forward. Theses figures are displayed in the chart results at the website and have also changed the results files to pdf so everyone can view even without excel. Also made a change to the sheet, so it can be seen in pdf on one page with all the figures. I've configured the sheet in such a way going forward with new cards that every race will be done on the card, not just 2 or 3. Not all figures will be displayed in all races, but a lot of figures are so it's much more complete.

Read the new SHEET-INFO.pdf for information on the PAG figs and the new sheet configuration including, AG Assessor and the contender list with a fair value odds line on the new sheet going forward.

Last week results- Start of phase 2

Top rated #1 AG horse-

Winners- 44%
Place- 72%
ROI- +116%

I'm looking forward to Saratoga! Doesn't start till next Friday. Since I'm ahead of schedule with all of the cosmetic changes, I'll be posting either PARX for tomorrow or DMR on Wednesday to preview the new sheet. Also, I'll be taking on just a few private clients (so not to disrupt the odds) with this sheet and additional races (besides what is posted here) with the AG figs in the future, so if you have any interest in that just let me know.

Have a good evening,
Mitch
www.spiritsfromheaven.com